- Launches Mobile Banking with your Android app. If you are already registered for Internet banking you are able to log in using the same Username and Password.
- Once your device is registered with us, you can logon easily by using a personalised 4-digit access code
- Current and available balances of all accounts
- View most recent transactions
- Personal transfers between accounts
- Third-party and BPay payments to new or existing payees
- Schedule future dated payments
- As secure as Internet banking
- No transaction fees
- Locate your nearest GBS Branch/ATM as well as rediATM and NAB ATMs
- Home loan repayment calculator
- How much can I borrow calculator
- Call or send a message to the Greater
Mobile Banking provides the same level of security as Internet Banking. You should follow the same basic security precautions you do with a personal computer, please read more about Internet Security on the Greater website.
As with Internet Banking, Mobile Banking is fee free. Please be aware however that data charges may be applicable from your mobile service provider.
View account balances and transaction history at a glance, deposit a check, transfer money between accounts, and pay bills.
Transfer funds within your account, as well as transfer money to other member accounts that are set up in your transfer list.
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to securely deposit a check using the camera on your smartphone or tablet. Choose your account and amount. Snap a picture of the front and back of the check and Submit. For your protection, check images are stored securely and never on your device.
Pay bills online quickly, securely and on time. Use the same payees and eBills from your existing online Bill Pay.
View your member statements, newsletter and other important member notices using e-Statements. No need to print, view archived statements easily.
Search for Gerber Federal Credit Union branches, surcharge-free ATMs and deposit taking ATMs by your location or by entering an address.
For support, call: 1-800-338-3746
The Gerber FCU Mobile Teller app is supported on the following Android devices:
• Smartphones with the Android 2.2 Operating System or greater
• Android Tablets
• No “Small Screen” support, i.e. all but “QVGA” 240wx320h are supported
Gerber FCU does not charge a fee for mobile banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. A supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Teller App. Use of the Mobile Check Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device. An eligible Gerber Federal Credit Union account is required. Visit https://www.gerberfcu.com/mobileteller to view the Gerber FCU e-Banking disclosure.
Federally Insured by NCUA.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.