- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
- Mobile Deposit
*Mobile Banking only available to Consolidated Community Credit Union Online Banking participants. Visit https://www.consolidatedccu.com for further details.
Keywords: Consolidated CCU, Consolidated Community CU, CCCU, Consolidated FCU, CFCU, mobile banking, mobile finance, credit union/bank
To start using Skagit Mobile Banking, you must first be enrolled in Skagit Online Banking at www.skagitbank.com.
Mobile Banking Services include:
• Monitor account balances.
• View pending transactions.
• View account transactions including check images.
• Transfer funds and make loan payments.
• Locate our branches and ATMs.
• Set up mobile alerts.
• Send and receive secure messages.
• Submit Commercial transactions such as Wire Transfers and ACH Payments and Receipts.
• Other services currently available within Skagit Online Banking.
Skagit Mobile Banking is integrated with the same comprehensive, multi-layered and multi-device security as Skagit Online Banking which includes the following:
• Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
• Temporary Access Codes
• Secure Messaging
• Security Alerts
• Dual Authorization
Information will be cleared from the tablet or smartphone display and a timeout message will appear when your Mobile Banking sessions end.
There is no charge from Skagit State Bank for these services, but message and data rates may apply. Check with your communication service provider regarding any applicable fees. Availability is subject to cell phone carrier restrictions. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written.
• You have full control over your finances anywhere and anytime,
• You save your time by addressing your financial obligations while moving,
• You are not depended on the branch working hours,
• Offers you a great solution for situations when you do not have access to a PC,
• In a matter of minutes, by using your mobile phone you can check your account balance, available funds on your card or make transfers and payments,
• BpB Mobile Banking is accessible / available through all mobile phone networks.