Available features include:
- Check your account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay bills, review scheduled bills, and review previously paid bills from your smartphone.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Provident branches and ATMs using your Android’s built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Mobile Check Deposit
- Deposit checks while on the go with your smartphone.
A completed enrollment form is required to use this app:
Contact Client Services at 855-274-2801 for assistance. See hours below.
Deposit your checks with your smartphone. No more visiting the branch or an ATM just to deposit a check. You can make your deposit anytime of day.
The all new version 2.0 Provident Bank Mobile Check Deposit app makes it quick, easy and secure to deposit your checks wherever you are into your Provident Bank consumer checking account.
To get started, fill out the enrollment form at https://www.providentbanking.com/mobilecheckdepositform.cfm
Contact Client Services at 855-274-2801. Our Client Services professionals are ready to serve you Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
©2013, Sterling National Bank. All rights reserved.
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills
• Use e-Deposit to deposit checks
• View savings or checking account balance information
• Review recent transactions
• Find ATM and branch locations
You must be a Provident Credit Union member enrolled in "Account Manager" (online banking) in order to use the online banking functions of this app, although the ATM/branch finder is available to all. See http://providentcu.org/index.asp?i=memberApply to join Provident.
Well now you can download this app and manage your Provident Funding Mortgage or check out the latest retail mortgage rates from your Android devices.
You’ll be able to easily and securely manage account functions including:
• View Mortgage Rates
• Account Information
• Payment History
• Make a Payment
• Setup/Edit Automatic Payment
• Amortization Details
• Amortization Calculator
• Contact Information
You must have an active Provident Funding account that is registered online to login to this application. If you are not already registered, visit https://www.provident.com/Secure/Register.aspx to register and then download this application.
Please fill your data in the middle of App (as shown in Screen Shots or Video) to know the balance in your EPF Account, if you are located in FARIDABAD, upto the date, the accounts are updated, which also includes the latest approved transactions of Settlement/ advances/ transfer-in/ transfer-out, if any.
Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
You will be asked to enter your name and mobile number. The given mobile number will be recorded along with the PF Account Number.
On successful submission of above information, the details will be sent through SMS to the given mobile number.
-First you will see a page having title Member Balance Information from where you have to Select PF Office State as "DELHI".
-Just after select Delhi as state you will see three offices namely Delhi North, Delhi South and Laxmi Nagar.
-If you know your EPF Office select the same from the list.
-On selection of office, the mandatory Region Code and Office Code will get populated automatically in the respective boxes.
-Enter the Establishment Code in the third box – which can be of maximum 7 digits.
-In case the Establishment Code has an extension / sub-code, enter the same in the forth box. It can be a digit or letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3 characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension /sub-code to the Establishment Code.
-Enter your account number in the fifth box which can be of maximum 7 digits.
-You will be asked to enter your name and mobile number. The given mobile number will be recorded along with the PF Account Number.
-Then Agree for the services.
-Then submit for result.
-On successful submission of above information, the details will be sent through SMS to the given mobile number.
This is an Unofficial App! Thank You!
• Lock loans
• View Conditions
• Upload Conditions
• View PF mortgage rates
• Price out loans with the pricing matrix calculator
• Access client information
• Track your pipeline and status updates
• View PF news items and guideline updates.
• Create & respond to cases to your local branch
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW:
System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Locks received outside the normal hours will be entered for the next business day.
This App helps you to calculate the maturity amount of your PPF account. Also, it displays the total amount deposited and the total interest earned.
- This is a FREE app
- This app runs on all versions of Android
- No Internet connection is required to run this app
- This app can calculate the maturity amount for monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly regular deposits
- This app displays the yearly interest report
- This app displays the loan and withdrawal report
Please note that this calculator adds your deposit amount to the beginning of the chosen deposit period. For example, if you choose deposit frequency as monthly, then your deposit amount will be added to the account on the first day of the month. If you choose quarterly deposit frequency, then your deposit will be added to the account on the first day of the quarter and so on.
This App calculates the maturity amount based on the following PPF account guidelines:
- Minimum deposit per year - Rs. 500/-
- Maximum deposit per year - Rs. 1,00,000/-
- No. of deposits allowed per year - 12
- Annual Interest Rate - 8.7% since 01-Apr-2013
- Lock-in Period - 15 years
- Interest calculated - Monthly
- Compounding Frequency - Annually
Please consider this calculator as a guidance only. Investors are required to make their own assessment before investing.