Perform all your traditional banking transactions:
- Make payments and add recipients
- Do transfers between your accounts
- View account balances and transaction history
- Open accounts
- Manage your accounts and cards
Use convenient value adds to make your life easier:
- Buy and sell shares and Krugerrands
- View and manage your eBucks rewards
- Full eWallet functionality, so even non-FNB customers can use the FNB App
- ATM and branch locator
- View Forex rates
- Receive all your inContact messages in one place
- Buy Prepaid Airtime, Data, Electricity
- Purchase iTunes codes
- Make FREE calls to other FNB App users, FNB Call Centres and your Premier Banker
- Improved messaging functionality (send money, airtime or share photos and videos while messaging)
Anyone can download the FNB Banking App for Smartphones, but you need to be an FNB customer to make full use of all services offered. If you are not an FNB customer, you can conveniently Switch to FNB from the App.
Simply download the App and click “Get Started”, follow the prompts to guide you through the setup process.
By downloading or using the FNB Banking App for Smartphones you agree to be bound by the license agreement located at https://fnbtouch.fnbconnect.co.za/software_license.pdf. This agreement is incorporated into this notice by reference.
If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.
Terms & Conditions apply
Exclusively available to our Internet Bank customers, you can register and log in to the Mobile Banking app using your existing Internet Bank details.
We're experiencing some intermittent issues with the mobile banking app. Please be assured that we are investigating the following and are working on a fix. Thank you for your continued patience.
Android operating system 5.0 and above
· Making a future dated payment
· Display issue
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
· View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
· Send and receive money securely using the Paym service
· View your savings interest rates
· View your personal loan balance
· Manage your current account overdraft
· Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
· Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
· View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
· Open Instant Access, Limited Access and Fixed Term savings accounts, and a range of Cash ISAs
· Check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch by
- opting into automatic daily balance alerts, or
- requesting your balance on demand by saying "OK Google, Start Quick Balance", or
- swiping through the menu on the SmartWatch
** App permissions **
When you install the app, you may notice it asks you for permission to access your phone's device & app history.
This is a standard Android permission that the smartwatch feature uses to retrieve the balance from your device. The permission is only used if you opt into Quick Balance, and we *do not* use this permission to obtain any other data from your device.
To use the app you’ll need:
· To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
· To download the app
· To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including; your customer number, memorable data and passnumber or card and card reader.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking passnumber to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/internetbanking and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app.
To check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch you'll need:
· Android 4.3 or higher on your mobile phone
· An Android Wear powered Smartwatch
· To opt in to Quick Balance via the Mobile Banking app
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if we find you’re a victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
· Never share your log in details with anyone
· When logging on in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight
· Create a password or PIN to access your device
For details of the full promise visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the Mobile Banking Security section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
•Deposit checks with eDeposit
•Pay bills anytime, anywhere
•Check your account balances
•View your transaction history
•Find an ATM
MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION
Set up your Mobile Banking app by following these three easy steps:
1.Download the app. Just click the Free App button to get started.
2.Register. Log in to your online banking account and look for the Mobile Banking link. Enter your phone information to get an activation code.
3.Activate. Enter your activation code into the app, and you’re ready to bank whenever you want – wherever you are.
Nationwide Bank Mobile Banking features the same level of security as the Nationwide Bank website, so you can feel confident your information is safe. We use technology such as data encryption, firewalls and active monitoring to ensure that your confidential transactions remain secure and private.
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Check balances and account history
- Send and view secure messages
- Share same user name, password, and entitlements with online banking
Our Features –
• View checking and savings account balances
• View transaction history
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts
• Locate one of our ATMs
Our Security –
Banking with your Members First app is safe and secure, and is backed by our commitment to privacy and online security. Your personal information is protected by the same level of security as our CU@Home Online Banking, which includes advanced encryption technology.
• 128 bit encryption
• Secure login information is not stored on your device
• There is an automatic inactivity logout if the application is inactive for 5 minutes
• Account masking – account numbers are truncated to only display the last 4 digits
*To enroll in our Mobile Banking App, you must first be enrolled and have logged onto our CU@Home Online Banking program. After doing so, simply download the free Members First Credit Union Mobile Banking Android App. If you are not enrolled in CU@Home Online Banking you may do so by calling 603-622-8781.
Please check with your phone carrier for any standard text messaging fees that may apply.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.membersfirstnh.org/privacy-policy.html
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Members First Credit Union is there for you wherever you go with our Mobile Banking App! Keep up to date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, pay bills, find an ATM or branch location and more. Free, easy and secure, 24 hours a day, without making a trip to the credit union!
Check account balances
Review Transaction History
View check images
Transfer between accounts
Make loan payments
Pay bills through Bill Pay
Locate branches and Co-op network ATMs
Contact us: an email or call is just a tap away
Before using the Mobile Banking app, you must be a current member of Members First Credit Union and you must be signed up for Members First online access (E*teller). To use the bill pay feature, you must also be signed up for Members First Online Bill Pay.
*There is no charge from Members First for this app or its use, however messaging and data rates may apply from your cellular provider.
BANK 24/7 - Manage your accounts anytime, anywhere. Transfer funds within First Credit Union and view your accounts, transaction history and copies of your cleared checks. Enrolled members can also pay bills and make electronic remote deposits.
SAFE and SECURE - First Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile service providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data, no matter how you access your accounts.
LOCATE - With a single click, you can find the fee-free ATMs near you and locate the closest First Credit Union branch. Our search map provides addresses and branch contact information.
FREE - All First Credit Union members may use our Mobile Application for no charge. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
ANSWERS - Consult our Frequently Asked Questions for quick answers about First Credit Union’s Mobile App.
First Credit Union Mobile Banking FREE Mobile Banking Application for Android.
Need superior car insurance today? Nationwide Mobile can help you find a local Nationwide agent.
After a fender-bender or a more serious accident, you’re liable to be a little shaken up. It’s hard enough to remember to turn off your engine, let alone recall all the details you need to take care of. Nationwide Mobile helps answer “What next?”
Nationwide Mobile simplifies things with an Accident Toolkit that guides you through the steps to take after an accident. Need emergency help? Nationwide Mobile helps get police and rescuers rolling. If you’re a Nationwide customer and need a tow, Nationwide Mobile helps you get in touch with a towing service.
* View your accounts
* Pay your insurance bill
* Get an auto policy quote
* Call emergency services
* Help connect Nationwide customers with towing
* Collect and exchange accident info
* Store your insurance info for easy lookup
* Start the claims process
* Locate Nationwide agents near you
* Take accident photos and record details