List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visithttps://www.totalbank.com/assets/files/e1c6d9e0-7499-11e2-b9b2-000000000000
*There is no charge from TotalBank, but data rates may apply.
• Now you don’t have to wait for your bank statements – track your money right away
• No requirement for bank accounts or passwords. The app automatically track your Debit and Credit Cards, Bills and lot more
• Most easy transaction tracker available
• Money view - SMS Banker analyses your SMS inbox to surface important and critical information like expenses, income and bills.
• Save time and money with the smart assistance of this app
• SMS Banker offers high security as it does not read your personal SMS or upload any sensitive data
How SMS can help you?
• Automatically track your bank transaction
• No need for bank statements
• Pay your bills on time
• Log in to bank account is not required
• No critical or sensitive information required
• Track your patterns for spending money
• Keep note of where you used your Debit or Credit Card
• Money View - SMS Banker keeps track of your ATM withdrawals so you don't pay charges for overuse
• Get spend analytics - Where you spend and what you spend on
• See all your SMS offers together in one place
• Search for transactions or bills
1. HDFC bank, debit and credit cards
2. HSBC bank, debit and credit cards
3. Axis bank, debit and credit cards
4. Yes bank, debit and credit cards
5. American Express bank, debit and credit cards
6. Bank of Baroda bank, debit and credit cards
7. Punjab National Bank, debit and credit cards
8. Standard Charted Bank, debit and credit cards
9. ICICI bank, debit and credit cards
10. SBI bank, debit and credit cards
11. IndusInd bank, debit and credit cards
12. Kotak bank, debit and credit cards
13. IDBI bank, and debit cards
14. Citibank, debit and credit cards
15. Amex credit cards
16. Vodafone, Idea, Airtel
Feel free to share your suggestions and feedback. Mail us for support at email@example.com.
**Provides Bank details with IFSC Code, State, City, and bank address.
**Handy app for finding the details of a bank in india.
**Offline access to bank details.
--Any data within this application is made genuine to its maximum extent and the users are advised to cross check with the bank.
--The data will be updated/refreshed as and when RBI releases new bank details.
Funds Transfer (within Dena Bank)
1. Self Linked Accounts
2. Third Party Transfer
3. Inter-Bank Mobile Payment System (IMPS) – through mobile number and MMID (Mobile Money Identifier
Non – Financial
2.Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
3.Change of passwords (MPIN / Login)