Before activating the Mobile Banking App, please ensure to first register for the mobile banking channel, by either submitting a channel registration form at the Branch or by opting for the service through your Internet Banking account.
A user can view their account statements on the go at their convenience, even while work or commuting. Checking the balance in your account, managing and scheduling utility bill payments, adding a top-up in your prepaid mobile phone or DTH account, paying VISA credit card bills, or instantly transferring money from one bank account to another through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) is now possible at the click of just a few buttons on your phone.
Banking through the Mobile App not only saves you time or a visit to the Bank, but also reduces the risk of fraud. Every transaction or beneficiary addition requires a dynamic OTP (one- time- password) authentication. A user will also get an SMS alert whenever a transaction is initiated in your account, through any alternate banking channel like ATM, Point of Sale (POS), Internet or Mobile Banking.
The following Key services can be now be easily accessed from your mobile handset:
• Account Balance Enquiry.
• Account Statement Enquiries.
• Cheque Status Enquiry / Stop Payment.
• Cheque Book Requests.
• Fund Transfer between Accounts within the Bank and to other Banks (NEFT).
• Instant Funds Remittance through IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service).
• Utility Bill Payments.
• Mobile and DTH Recharge.
We take every step to keep the account safe and secure when banking on the mobile device. IDBI Bank uses sophisticated encryption technology for secure data transfer from your mobile phone to the Bank’s mobile banking server. The MPIN created by the user, is securely encrypted on the mobile handset itself ad MPIN does not travel over the air. No account information or any other account sensitive credentials is stored on your mobile phone, making it completely safe and secure.
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visithttps://www.totalbank.com/assets/files/e1c6d9e0-7499-11e2-b9b2-000000000000
*There is no charge from TotalBank, but data rates may apply.
Application provides a safe, secure and hassle free way to leverage the various SMS banking features provided and supported by most leading banks in the country. Through this application, an user can compose and send across an SMS request to the various banks (that the user is associated with or banking with) with just a click provided the user’s mobile phone number is registered with the respective bank for SMS banking.
Following are some of the salient features of this application:-
* SMS Banking Made Easy – No need to remember multiple SMS codes, SMS banking phone numbers, key words linked to various services and sequence thereof for SMS banking.
* One App does it All – No need to download and install separate mobile apps for respective banks the user is banking with. Through All in One SMS Banking App, an user can send SMS requests to most of the leading banks of India
* Works Offline – Internet is required only for downloading the app for the first time from the respective app stores and for receiving regular updates and not for sending SMS requests. This offline feature helps the user a lot in case they do not have access to the ATM card/ATM machines and also no internet connection to access online banking but want to know certain information and details about their banks accounts.
* Safe & Secure - No verification, No personal banking details required, No storage of data related to SMS banking as well as any personal details of the user is requested for and stored. The app has a locking feature to restrict the access.
* Cost Effective – Saves lot of time and energy in terms of trips to the bank branches/ATM’s and helps avoid long queues.
In addition to facilitating sending of SMS requests, this app can also help in locating bank branches and ATM’s in a particular city or neighbourhood.
The only pre-requisite for using this application is that the phone number of the smart handset on which this app is being installed should be registered with the respective banks for use of its SMS services.
Please note:- This app does not ask for and saves any sensitive information related to the user or their bank accounts.
Using this application you can request to your Bank to get your Bank account related information also you can recharge your Mobile or DTH also it provide various options like
#-Bank balance inquiry
#-Credit Card Payment due
#-History of last few transactions
#-Mobile recharge DTH recharge
and so on...
Above list differs as per the Banks
★ Great functions that it does are:
- Calculate Loan EMI. (Personal Loan, Home Loan, Car Loan, Mortgage Loan, Business Loan, Doctor Loan)
- Calculate Recurring Deposit (RD) maturity value.
- Calculate Fixed Deposit (FD) Interest Calculator.
- Calculate Term Deposit (TDR/STDR) maturity value.
- Calculate Service Tax.
- Calculate TDS. (Based on Indian Tax System)
- Search for Real time IFSC code and MICR code.
- Search for Indian Bank Branches.
- Real time Currency Conversion.
- Percentage Calculations.
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 2.3 (Gingerbread).
★ Made for
- Loan Re-payer
★ Can be used as
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Interest Calculator
- Maturity Calculator
- Financial Calculator
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- TDS Calculator
- IFSC / MICR Search
- Bank Branch Search
- Percentage Calculator
- Simple and Effective Banker's Colleague
★ Can be used for following banks:-
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank (IB)
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- Federal Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- YES Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
★ Download Now, It's FREE and FUN to have.
★ Care we took:
Bankers Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note:
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. Above banks are listed only for ASO purpose, nor it is limited to above listed banks only. We care for you and your satisfaction is of utmost important to us. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
Funds Transfer (within Dena Bank)
1. Self Linked Accounts
2. Third Party Transfer
3. Inter-Bank Mobile Payment System (IMPS) – through mobile number and MMID (Mobile Money Identifier
Non – Financial
2.Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
3.Change of passwords (MPIN / Login)
Smart and easy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
★ This is a must have tool for someone who is in the market looking to buy home.
★ The values are generated automatically as you change the input.
★ The tool helps user to quickly calculate EMI and view payment schedule.
★ EMI Calculation from All Major India Home loan provider like, SBI, ICICI Bank, IDBI, Indiabulls, LIC HFL, DHFL
Keywords for App: icici bank, sbi, hdfc, canara bank, pmc bank, boi, bank of india, dena bank, Home Loan, House Loan, EMI, Instalment, Down Payment, Loan Calculator, loan, emi calculator, simple loan calculator,smart emi Calculator, housing loan calculator india, Homeloan/EMI Calculator, loan calculator, financial calculator, calculator, calculation, free calculator, free emi calculator, Loan emi calculator, emi loan calculator, emi after budget, down payment. Latest emi calculator, Homeloan, Home loan, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, obc bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, UBI bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore,
Private Banker: Axis Bank, Federal Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, YES Bank, DBS Bank, BNP Paribas, DCB Bank, HSBC, HSBC Bank, Citibank, ABN AMRO, Bank of Ceylon, Bank of America
**Provides Bank details with IFSC Code, State, City, and bank address.
**Handy app for finding the details of a bank in india.
**Offline access to bank details.
--Any data within this application is made genuine to its maximum extent and the users are advised to cross check with the bank.
--The data will be updated/refreshed as and when RBI releases new bank details.
• Check your account balance and transaction history.
• Mobile Deposits**
• Pay bills on the spot**.
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts.
• Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Contact us or locate an ATM quickly.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.transwestcu.com/home/abo/pri
* Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
** For eligible members.
Bank Search by IFSC CODE
Bank Search by MICR
Bank Search by Branch Name
Bank Search by Address
Bank Search by City
Bank Search by District
Bank Search by State
Bank Search by Pincode
Bank Search by Phone number
We have provided More than 159 Banks and along with 1.8 Lakh branches state wise, district wise, city wise here. Some of the banks are
ALLAHABAD BANK IFSC CODE
STATE BANK OF INDIA IFSC CODE
BANK OF INDIA IFSC CODE
PNB IFSC CODE
YES BANK IFSC CODE
CBI IFSC CODE
RBI IFSC CODE
VIJAY BANK IFSC CODE
UCO BANK IFSC CODE
UNION BANK IFSC CODE
ANDHRA BANK IFSC CODE
AXIS BANK IFSC CODE
BANK OF AMERICA IFSC CODE
BANK OF BARODA IFSC CODE
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA IFSC CODE
CANARA BANK IFSC CODE
CITI BANK IFSC CODE
CORPORATION BANK IFSC CODE
DCB BANK LIMITED IFSC CODE
FEDERAL BANK IFSC CODE
HDFC BANK IFSC CODE
HSBC BANK IFSC CODE
ICICI BANK LIMITED IFSC CODE
IDBI BANK IFSC CODE
INDIAN BANK IFSC CODE
INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK IFSC CODE
INDUSIND BANK IFSC CODE
ING VYSYA BANK IFSC CODE
We have cover all state such as Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.thebrandbank.com/home/privacy
Visit our website, login to home banking, navigate to "other options", then "mobile settings", then "web mobile settings"
Access your Northland Area Federal Credit Union accounts 24/7, right from your mobile device, in two easy steps!
After downloading this app AND activating your mobile services, you will be able to check NAFCU account balances, view recent activity and make transfers between your accounts. You can also find ATM and branch locations. There are no charges from Northland Area Federal Credit Union, but connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for plan details.
Questions? Please call 800-336-2328 or see our FAQ at northlandcu.com.