Remember that different species of fish bite on different bait: raffe like corn, the best lure for rudd, perch and crucian carp is gammarus or bloodworms, while big perch and pike chase little fish only. Now put the gear in the water and cast out the fishing line, then click on the "Fishing reels" icon again. Wait for the fish to get lured by your bait. Some fish get better attracted by teasing - raising and lowering the bait – then they start to bite quickly.
As soon as you notice the spring bobber is moving – catch the fish immediately, sharply pull up the rod! Depending on how quickly and swiftly you pull up the bait, you either catch the fish or miss it. Now you need to promptly get the fish out of water before it falls off the hook – click on the "Fishing reels" fast!
If you do everything quickly and correctly - fish won’t have a chance to escape! Bait the hook again and continue with exciting fishing! Note that each fish bites differently, some raise the spring bobber, some make it very softly and barely noticeable, some suddenly sank the gear, just make sure you watch the spring bobber closely, who knows what fish came up this time?
Once you feel confident enough you can disable tooltips in the "Options" menu.
News: iFishing Saltwater 2 is now available with HD graphics!
- 10 tournaments with unlockable locations will keep you playing for a long time. Instead of lakes, explore large ocean areas.
- Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spoons, divers)
- Many species of saltwater fish to catch (blue marlin, swordfish, bluefin tuna, sharks, greater amberjack, red snapper, goliath grouper, barracuda, false albacore, flaming angel, knobbed porgy, nassau grouper, mackerel, permit, pompano, roosterfish, and tarpon
- Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
- Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
- Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places to fish
- Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, reefs, and logs
- Practice, Tournament modes
- Day/night cycle and relaxing ocean ambient sounds
- Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
- Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!