Use this app to join the official celebrations of World Pharmacists Day on 25 September!
This year’s World Pharmacists Day theme (designated by FIP, the global body representing the pharmacy profession) is “Safe and effective medicines for all”, highlighting the crucial role that pharmacists have in patient safety through improving medicines use and reducing medication errors.
The #WPD2019 app allows you to make video bearing the official WPD logo. The app helps you to construct a message about pharmacy and what “safe and effective medicines” means to you, and send it to your friends, pharmacy colleagues and further, via social media and messaging platforms.
Recording your message is easy:
1. Open the app, swipe through the introduction, & click “start”.
2. Choose three areas you might like to highlight in your video (you may skip this step if you want)
3. Insert information about yourself that you want displayed in your video (skip this step if you like)
4. Record your video
5. Use the app to edit (trim) the video to your liking or record a new video
6. Once you’re happy, click on “finish”, and share your message with your friends and colleagues on social media and messaging platforms, or save it to your phone for later.
Let’s make WPD2019 the biggest ever!
If you have trouble downloading or installing the #WPD2019 app, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org