IPv4 VLSM Calculator can detect the language you are using ( English or French ). You can change it manually in the setting menu.
IPv4 VLSM Calculator application helps you to :
1) Calculate all what you need about network information: Network address, Broadcast address, Mask, Maximum number of available addresses, First address, Last address, etc.
2) subnet network with fixed length (FLSM = Fixed Length Subnet Mask)
a) Case 1 : Subnetting according to the number of sub networks.
b) Case 2 : Subnetting according to the number of hosts in each sub network (this number is fixed).
3) Subnet network with a variable length ( VLSM = Variable Length Subnet Mask ).
4) Make conversions between the binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal bases.
User Manual :
1) You just have to choose at the beginning the functionality you want.
2) IPv4 VLSM Calculator application asks you to provide information.
3) IPv4 VLSM Calculator will show you the result in a simple and understandable way.