● Owwl, selected as an innovative financial service by the Financial Services Commission
- As the only trust-type decimal point investment service in Korea, we work with our partner Mirae Asset Daewoo Securities.
- You can invest in US stocks more conveniently through the device authentication method that does not require an official certificate.
- By composing an investment portfolio that reflects your own values, you can invest as if you were making your own ETF compared to general ETF products, and you can save tax by adjusting year-end realized gains and losses.
『Three steps of financial technology for May』
First, investing in a customized portfolio [Choose 1 out of 3]
- May Portfolio Simple Management is an 'Optimal Direct Indexing' service that uses AI technology to create and directly hold stock indices with individual stocks of your choosing.
① [Beginner] Catch up with investment experts - automatically select the top 5% portfolio
② [Intermediate] Using Kelly's Formula
※ Kelly's Formula: A mathematical formula that calculates the profit/loss ratio and win rate to find the 'optimal investment ratio' that can maximize compound interest returns as investment continues
③ [Advanced] Go to become a fund manager
※ Transaction + exchange fee of 0.05% or less is provided for life (0.8% of trust fee per annum)
Second, like a frequent deposit and withdrawal parking passbook
- A trust that accumulates 2.5% interest per year (the base rate of 2022.09) even if it is left for one day
※ The trust method for May grants a higher interest rate than the savings account on the large amount of US stock investment.
Third, automatically up to tax management
- If you turn on 'Automatic Tax Savings Management', you can manage the total income tax payment in May by automatically adjusting the year-end realized profit and loss.
- Based on the basic deduction amount of KRW 2.5 million, the amount of profit and loss is calculated and applied.
※ Since US stocks subject to 22% capital gains tax on profits exceeding 2.5 million won are subject to profit and loss (revenues and losses generated in the same year are combined and applied to tax), you can save unnecessary taxes by selling the stocks that are at a loss. .
※ Sold stocks are automatically repurchased after offsetting profit and loss.
● New account benefits
100% of random US stocks worth 5,000 won will be paid to everyone who opens a new account in May!
● Winning Investment Habits, 333 Challenge
You can receive 30 golden owl eggs worth a total of 30,000 won by completing one of the three missions per day out of three missions: replenishing spare funds for 3 weeks, managing portfolio, and recording a trading log.
(Golden owl eggs can be used to apply for random U.S. stocks or to draw a golden owl egg with a prize of 4.56 million won)
● Investment status at a glance
May transparently discloses actual investment performance that reflects foreign exchange gains and losses. Check your investment status at a glance, such as investment income, foreign exchange gains and losses, dividends, daily interest, and realized gains and losses!
● Information on Permissions and Purposes for Using the May App
· Photo: Optional permission required for ID when opening an account
※ You can use the service even if you do not allow selection rights, but there may be restrictions on the use of some functions.
● May Customer Center
· Email: email@example.com
· Customer Center Hours of Operation: Weekdays 09:00 ~ 18:00
Qarasoft Co., Ltd.
6th floor, Vplex, 501 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (06168)
※ Not a product protected under the Depositor Protection Act | Possible loss of principal | Listen to explanations and read terms and conditions before investing | Overseas stock transaction fee 0.04% (refer to website for details) | Principal loss (0~100%) may occur due to exchange rate fluctuations and attributable to investors | [Remuneration] Trust fee 0.8% per annum (occurs only during the holding period)
① Decimal point trading service is not provided for all stocks, and it is necessary to check stocks that can trade with decimal points with the securities company.
② As a securities company collects and executes a small number of trading orders from multiple investors, there may be differences between the trading orders and execution timings of investors, so the trading price or the actual number of shares to be allocated may change.
③ Minority unit stocks cannot be replaced by other securities companies.