Read-only client of Sifter (since the SifterAPI is read-only for now). This app is the direct descendant of SifterReader, which is no longer being supported.
View your Sifter issues using the SifterAPI. You must have a Sifter account to use this app. You can sign up for a Sifter account at https://sifterapp.com. You will also need an access key to the SifterAPI. See Getting an Access Key at https://sifterapp.com/developer/start.
After you enter your account name and access key, your projects are listed. Long press a project, and select an option: milestones, categories, people or issues. Press any project, issue, milestone, category or person to see detailed information, including links that will start your internet browser or email client.
* Set the number of issues to display per page with the settings menu option on the issues page.
* In settings you can also select issue status and priority filters. Selecting none is the same as selecting all.
* Use the search key on the issues page to find keywords in your issues and issues by number. The query menu option does the same thing as the search key.
* The projects menu option returns you to the projects screen.
* Change your login info from the projects page with the enter keys menu option.
* There is also an option to delete your keys.
* Press your home button at any time to exit SifterReader.
QBCPS is not affiliated with Sifter.
Keywords: Sifter, SifterAPI, Issue Tracking, Bug Tracker