* View grades and class schedules
* BuckID balances, transactions and meal swipes
* Real-time bus locator
* Automatic amenity recommendations
* Campus map, building details and amenities
* News, Events feeds
* Athletics news, schedules and photos
* Library catalog search and building locator
* Find People
* Browse O-H-I-O photos
* And more!
Prepare your Ontario G1 written test with over 205 questions. This app has been designed specially to help you to pass your test with flying colors and it will give you a good indication of what to expect on the actual G1 written driving test.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study it by topic. All questions are sorted by topic.
1. Road Signs Test 01
2. Road Signs Test 02
3. Road Signs Test 03
4. Road Signs Test 04
5. Road Signs Test 05
6. Rules of the Road Test 01
7. Rules of the Road Test 02
8. Rules of the Road Test 03
9. Rules of the Road Test 04
10. Rules of the Road Test 05
MOCK TEST MODE:
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong for all questions.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests. It shows you a beautiful bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
. Over 205 questions.
. Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
. Shows test results at the end of each test.
. A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic.
. Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Ever wanted to play with your food? Now you can! Toca Boca kids apps bring you Toca Kitchen, where you cook and play with food for four hungry characters. Pick any ingredient and prepare it in your own way! Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave or mix? And wait for your hungry friend´s response…
We created this educational app for kids to give the mud cakes a new face, a complete virtual make-over which the kids will love! The characters fearful reactions to different meals will make you giggle. Does the cat like salty fish? Would the boy eat potatoes and greens? Mix and mismatch you own meal with no high scores or time limits in this fun cooking app.
- Four cute characters to cook for - each with their own favorite food!
- 12 different ingredients that can be prepared in 180 different ways!
- Slice, boil, fry, cook, microwave anything you like!
- Professional and fun kids app design!
- No rules or stress!
- Kid-friendly interface
- No in-app purchases
- No third party advertising
Toca Kitchen is not a game - it's a toy where you and your kids get to explore cooking. What happens if you mix a carrot and then fry it? Will the cat like it? And what is the bull's favorite food? Toca Kitchen supports free play for all ages and is a great way to use your imagination.
As with all Toca Boca apps, there are no high scores, time limits or stressful music. Rest assured this app for kids let’s kids play however they want!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and free kids games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Ohio Driving test has over 1000+ Questions.There are 28 Categories from which you can select a Category and practice the test There are 10 set of DMV questions each having 50 Questions. By practicing this test you can PASS the WRITTEN TEST in FIRST ATTEMPT.
All the best.
1) Display result instantly.
2) Covers all topics from the Manual.
3) 180+ signs Questions.
4) Evaluate and Review your test after completion.
5) Work offline (No internet connection needed)
How to use the App
Once you start the application you can follow the below steps.
Test by Topic
1) To write the test in different topics tap on the "Test by Topic" button at the bottom to app to write test in different category
2) Tap on any Topic button and start writing the test
Real Test (Similar to DMV Test)
1) Tap on the "Real Test" button at the bottom of the app to write test similar to real test.
2) We have 10 test each carrying 50 questions. Tap on the button and start writing the test.
Közlekedési helyzetek segítségével ismerheted meg a KRESZ-jelzéseket: a forgalomirányító rendőr jelzéseit, a különböző jelzőlámpák jelzéseinek jelentését, a jelzőtáblák csoportjait és az útburkolati jeleket.
Az alkalmazás által megjelenített tartalom szerzői adatai.
Közlekedési ismeretek mobil alkalmazás (Android) az általános és középiskolák 7-12. évfolyama számára
• Kiadás: RU_001/1.0
• Kiadás éve: 2014
• Első kiadás
• Czövek Krisztina
• Nemesné dr. Kis Szilvia
• Rufusz Computer Informatika Zrt.
• Kiadói kód: RU
• Fauszt Zoltán
• Jó Gábor
• Juhász Ildikó
Szerzői jog tulajdonosa:
• Rufusz Computer Informatika Zrt.
• A 34/2014. (IV. 29.) EMMI rendelet szerint:
• Kerettanterv az általános iskola 5–8. évfolyama számára
• Kerettanterv a gimnáziumok 5–12. évfolyama számára
• Kerettanterv a gimnáziumok 7–12. évfolyama számára
• Kerettanterv a gimnáziumok 9–12. évfolyama számára
• Kerettanterv a szakközépiskolák 9–12. évfolyama számára
Olvasd el vagy hallgasd meg a kötelező irodalom könyveket, drámákat, verseket telefonon vagy tableten.
A HangosKönyv funkció internetes adatforgalmat generál. A HangosKönyv funkcióhoz internetkapcsolat szükséges!
forrás: Magyar Elektronikus Könyvtár http://mek.oszk.hu/
- ly / j,
- kiejtés szerint írásmód,
- melléknevek végi hosszú magánhangzók,
- toldalékos alakok tőbeli magánhangzó hosszúsága,
- igeképzők, melléknévképzők, névutók és a határozószók helyesírása,
- rövid magánhangzójú szóelemek,
- számok, dátumok helyesírása,
- igekötők egybe- és különírása,
Az 1.1-es verzió már több mint 1200 szót tartalmaz.
This App makes you an expert on everything you need to pass including:
- Ohio Road Signs
- Ohio Road Rules
- Revised Ohio Driving Laws
OBS: antes de adquirir a versão paga, adquira a versão gratuita e realize testes em seu aparelho.
The world of Toca Cars is made from 100% recycled cardboard, including the little dog that may chase you! Want to speed through the lake, bump a tree, and knock over the stop sign one more time? No problem! Simply push the restore button and do it again!
When you choose Editor mode you can arrange your own jumps, races, trees, animals and houses. Build small jumps or big jumps, place a quarter pipe in the lake and maybe even get surprised by a robot...
Toca Cars is where you stop following roads, and start doing whatever feels right for you! Toca Cars is suitable for kids between 3-9 years. So what are you waiting for? It's time to start your engines!
Two fearless drivers
Stay off or on the road, it doesn’t matter
Arrange your own world any way you like
Crash’n’Restore - don’t worry about things falling over, the Restore Button will fix it.
No rules or stress - play any way you want to!
No in-app purchases
About Toca Boca
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
• Read the questions or hypothetical situations on the front of each card, and then tap the screen to flip the card over.
• Enter personal study notes for each card via the touch screen keyboard.
• Bookmark and save cards requiring further review using the "Study Set" feature.
Wolters Kluwer Law in a Flash: Constitutional Law I features:
• Only product of its kind
• Test your knowledge of black letter law
• Apply the law to hypothetical examples
• Use individually or in group sessions
• Use them anywhere, anytime
• Great for exam prep
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a leading global provider of intelligent information and digital solutions, connects educators and law students to timely, authoritative content and specialized solutions that foster success by bolstering productivity, accuracy and mobility. In legal education, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a trusted provider of high-quality textbooks and teaching materials, comprehensive study aids and online resources, helping achieve excellence in the classroom and beyond. With innovative technology solutions and teaching ancillaries, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business continually strives to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s diverse classroom. Serving customers worldwide, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business’ robust portfolio includes products under the Aspen Publishers name. Learn more at www.WoltersKluwerLB.com.
- Download only the titles that you want (34 Titles Total)
- Automatically check for updates on the titles
(I only update the titles upon request since there is not a large demand for this app)
- Ability to bookmark sections
- Search sections in titles by keyword(s)
Please email me if you have any troubles with this app! (email@example.com)
This Free App makes you an expert on everything you need to pass including:
- Ohio Road Signs
- Ohio Road Rules
- Revised Ohio Driving Laws
São 200 questões no total, onde cada simulado é formado por 15 questões de várias matérias como Legislação de trânsito, placas de trânsito, primeiros socorros, direção defensiva, meio ambiente e mecânica básica.
Há correção onde é possível verificar qual a resposta correta de cada questão.
-Incluído opção de responder questões disciplina
-Incluído questões de primeiro socorros
- 200 questões no banco de dados(versão 1.0 tinha 150)
***Versão Completa também gratuita***
Simulado online com mais de 500 questões sobre as matérias cobradas nas provas do Detran.
Testes próximo ao aplicado pelo Detran formado por 30 questões e com marcação de tempo
Versão online acesse: http://www.simuladododetran.net.br/
Everything you need to pass the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles License Knowledge Exam is here!
Official Ohio BMV Manuals for Driver Permit License, Commercial License and Motorcycle License included.
Practice Test for the Driver Knowledge Exam included. Composed of more than 100 practical questions about the Rules of the Road and Safety Driving.
So Download the app now!
Download the manual you need then start reviewing for your Driver License Written / Computerized Knowledge Exam wherever and whenever you want!
+ Free Drivers Ed
+ Driver License Permit Handbook included
+ Commercial License Handbook included
+ Motorcycle License Handbook included
+ Download once, Review anywhere, anytime you want.
+ More than 100+ questions of Practice Test
+ Delete the downloaded handbook when done to save space
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
1. Header of photo contains GPS coordinates, street address (street name can be turned off for photos taken in open fields), time/date stamp. Time/Date stamp uses NTP (national time protocol) in UTC format. If NTP servers are unreachable, the device's time/date will be used in the header and will be signified using an asterisk * next to the time.
2. Footer of photos contains option for (a) add left-aligned text from a drop-down menu with the prefixes of #, File #, Case #, Report #, Project #, Subject, Victim, Suspect, and Witness; and (b) users to insert their own right-aligned identifying alphanumeric text.
3. GPS location can be refined only by up to 100 yards. If the user changes the location by more than 100 yards these changes are discarded.
4. Notes section allows user to input notes regarding photos for later reference.
As more sophisticated time pieces became available to scientists, the need for a new international time standard became apparent. It became understood that due to the irregularity of the earth and the sun's movements, the exact time needed to be modified occasionally through the use of leap seconds.
With the need for precise accuracy of time, UTC was born. While based on zero degrees longitude, which passes through the Greenwich Observatory, is based on atomic time and includes leap seconds as they are added to the clock every so often. UTC was used beginning in the mid-twentieth century but became the official standard of world time on January 1, 1972.
UTC is 24-hour time, which begins at 0:00 at midnight. 12:00 is noon, 13:00 is 1 p.m., 14:00 is 2 p.m. and so on until 23:59, which is 11:59 p.m.
Because UTC time is indicated on the photo, users need to add/subtract their time zone differences to determine the image's local time. Users can find their time zone difference here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html
Obviously, it would not be fair to have the timestamp permanently maintain a specific time zone (for example, EST) - others users in different time zones would not take kindly to this. UTC is the only time zone universally accepted around the World.
- Sick time
- Comp time used
- Comp time earned
- Furlough Day
How-To Guide: http://cop-app.blogspot.com/2011/09/work-schedule-to-guide.html
This is a feature derived from the larger U.S. Cop app. Please visit officerbrooks.com or search "U.S. Cop" for information.
This app allows users to:
- Submit anonymous tips to law enforcement
- Submit officer accolades
- Information regarding court appearances and payment options
- Locate and contact the Groveport Police Department
- Email the Chief of Police and other command staff
- Access departmental documents
- Submit photos to supplement an already-exisiting report
- Ask a general question
- Answers to FAQs
- Location and contact info for government offices and services