Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
Criminal justice is the system of practices and institutions of governments directed at upholding social control, deterring and mitigating crime, or sanctioning those who violate laws with criminal penalties and rehabilitation efforts. Those accused of crime have protections against abuse of investigatory and prosecution powers.
In the United States, criminal justice policy has been guided by the 1969 President's Commission on Law Enforcement and Administration of Justice, which issued a ground-breaking report "The Challenge of Crime in a Free Society." This report made more than 200 recommendations as part of a comprehensive approach toward the prevention and fighting of crime. Some of those recommendations found their way into the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968. The Commission advocated a "systems" approach to criminal justice, with improved coordination among law enforcement, courts, and correctional agencies. The President's Commission defined the criminal justice system as the means for society to "enforce the standards of conduct necessary to protect individuals and the community."
The criminal justice system in England and Wales aims to "reduce crime by bringing more offences to justice, and to raise public confidence that the system is fair and will deliver for the law-abiding citizen." In Canada, the criminal justice system aims to balance the goals of crime control and prevention, and justice (equity, fairness, protection of individual rights). In Sweden, the overarching goal for the criminal justice system is to reduce crime and increase the security of the people.
The criminal justice system consists of three main parts: law enforcement (police); adjudication (courts); and corrections (jails, prisons, probation and parole). In a criminal justice system, these distinct agencies operate together both under the rule of law and as the principal means of maintaining the rule of law within society.
About the list
This list includes only those persons who were sworn into office as president following the ratification of the United States Constitution, which took effect on March 4, 1789.
There have been forty-three people sworn into office, and forty-four presidencies, due to the fact that Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms and is counted chronologically as both the twenty-second and the twenty-fourth president. Of the individuals elected as president, four died in office of natural causes (William Henry Harrison, Zachary Taylor, Warren G. Harding, and Franklin D. Roosevelt), one resigned (Richard Nixon), and four were assassinated (Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley, and John F. Kennedy). The first president was George Washington, who was inaugurated in 1789 after a unanimous Electoral College vote. William Henry Harrison spent the shortest time in office at 31 days in 1841. At over twelve years, Franklin D. Roosevelt spent the longest time in office, and is the only president to serve more than two terms; he died shortly into his fourth term in 1945. The current president is Barack Obama; he assumed the office on January 20, 2009, and is the first president of African American descent. He is also the first president born outside the Contiguous United States, having been born in Hawaii.
- Forty-four Presidents.
- Illustrations and description of each President
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy US Presidents Pro
The search option provides gateway to access current information from most popular medical references. Internet connection is required.
Find drug information quickly to answer questions at the point of care with Drug Guide & Pill Identifier.
Features A-Z Listing of drugs.
This app features:
•Over 5,000 trade and generic drug listings
•Drug-drug, drug-natural, and drug-food interactions
•Appendices with dose calculations and lab values
•Details of IV administration, dilution, and concentration
•Patient safety information
•Interface optimized for Android devices
•Universal Index Search
•Most Common Drugs
doctor, medication, drug guide, drug reference, medical, hospital, ems, emergency, An amazing amount of content packed in this excellent reference: EMS Field Medications, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Classificaton, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Generic and Selected Brand Data, Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs, Common Street Drugs, Reference Tables, Adult Emergency Cardiac Care Medications
Do you have a driving test coming up for any US state for cars, motorcycles, trucks or buses? This is the app for you! The US DMV Driving Tests app is the ULTIMATE tool to learn the rules, signs and laws of the road to pass any US DMV driving test.
✓ 31,300+ state-specific, vehicle type-specific questions and answers covering all signs and rules in every state (this is the most comprehensive app you could ask for!)
✓ Practice questions and test formats
✓ Questions are randomly generated, creating unique tests every time!
✓ Questions are up to date and very challenging!
✓ Score history so you can monitor your progress and know when you are ready to write the test!
✓ This app does not require the internet, so you can use it anytime, anywhere, including on your way to the test!
✓ This is the ULTIMATE US DMV driving test app!
Best review of app we have received so far:
"I can confirm its usefullness. I required my youngest son to use this and pass 10 tests in a row with a 90 or better before we would take him to the DMV for his learner's permit.
He aced his test, and has much better road knowledge than my older two sons who I only quizzed directly out of the DMV manual."
***If you like this app, please give it 5 stars to support us, so that we can continue to improve the app. Thank you!***
DISCLAIMER: This app is for general information purposes only. This app is not intended to be relied upon in any dispute, claim, action, proceeding or for legal advice. For official law descriptions and administrative centers, please consult the respective state body. It is also highly recommended that new drivers take an approved driver education course to learn the rules and laws of the road, and to develop responsible driving habits.
-- IBPS CWE: PO/Clerical/SO
-- SBI PO/Clerical/SO
-- Bank PO/Clerical/SO
Search from a huge repository of quality tests for Quant, Reasoning, DI, Verbal Ability, GK, Marketing, Banking & Computer ability.
Download a complete test pack with sectional, chapter wise tests on Quantitative, Reasoning, DI, GK, Computer, Banking Awareness, Verbal etc. sections and mock tests for Common Written Exam, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Bank SO, Bank MT, Bank Clerical & IBPS exams.
'Test Generator' a unique feature for creating your own tests by customizing them according to your requirements. e.g. create a test from number system consisting of 15 questions and with a medium difficulty level.
Get Mock Tests on actual pattern for SBI-PO, SBI-Clerical, IBPS-PO, IBPS-Clerical & SO
Get previous year papers for SBI-PO
This application provides you with the in-depth graphical analysis which will help you to track your each test performance. If you are a registered member on TCYonline.com, you can check in-depth analysis and expert recommendations by TCY Analytics.
Compete with friends & other test takers across nation in 'challenge zone'all this in real time.
Get Latest Exam alerts on your mobile, including exam dates, results and other notifications related to banking exams.
Get daily updates on current affairs (Latest GK). Keep up with the important happenings around the world in the field of business, economy, politics, Sports, Entertainment etc.
1. Simple & neat user interface
2. Multiple test modes:-
-- Normal Test
-- Game Mode - Champ 'n' Chump
-- Multiplayer: Challenge Zone
3. Graphical analysis of test attempts
4. Latest exam alerts
5. Invite your friends and prepare together by comparing your performance test after test
6. Review of your attempted tests any time you want from Test History.
TCYonline.com is the no. 1 testing platform that has served over 2.2 million students from over 65 categories of exams including Banking exams, other govt. exams (SSC, CSAT, Railways etc.), MBA Entrance, Study abroad courses, engineering Entrances, GATE, school programs etc.
'TCY Analytics' a revolutionary tool developed by TCYonline has helped students to know their weak areas by providing the detailed analysis after every test attempt and expert recommendations to work upon them .
Feel free to write us (Please mention app name in subject): firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: http://www.tcyonline.com
If you are a citizen, an immigrant, or a visitor to the US, it quizzes you on the basics of what you should know what you can do -- and what you can't do -- when you come into contact with government officials.
This quiz will quiz you on the basics of what rights citizens and non-citizens have in the US.
This app does not constitute legal advice or counsel -- it is purely for education.
Check out the other Law Dojo apps to study more law.
TED's official Android app presents bold, new thought leadership from education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, music legends and other remarkable minds. Find thousands of inspiring TED Talks: videos to feed your curiosity, explore innovative concepts and expand your world -- updated regularly.
• View the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 90 languages.
• Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
• Discover in-depth playlists curated by topic.
• Let us build you a custom playlist -- tailored to your time frame.
• Bookmark talks to watch later.
• Download talks to watch when you are offline.
• Listen to an on-demand playlist of TED Talks audio.
• Sort talks by tag, date or popularity.
• Share favorites with your friends.
• Get notifications of new talks.
★ This application works even when GPS is off.
★ Just Give the time intervals to record the location and save it to the database, and Start the Mobile Location Tracker. By the end of the day you can check where you roamed with locations saved on google maps.
★ If you want to keep a watch on your family members or your friends just install this app in their mobile and you can easily see all the places they have visited just by checking the app history in their mobile.
★ This application won't upload any of your personal data/locations. it will store the locations in your phone only.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is a easy and Graphical based user interface which acts as it says.
★ Easily delete your complete phone location history just by clicking on the clear history Tab.
★ Best Mobile Locator App for your Android device.
★ View your complete locator points on Map with date wise.
★ Share your current location with one click. easy way to share your current address with position.
★ Cell Tracker lets you track your Cell locations where ever you visiting. It will show your complete cell phone history.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is the ultimate GPS Tracking app. It provides comfort and security to those who need to know the location of their family members and friends. GPS Tracker also helps ensure know the location of your cell phone at all times.
★ Mobile Location Tracker is completely free to download.
TCA makes the collection of pictures, notes, and audio recordings (up to 1 minute each), simple and seamless. TCA then uploads and automatically creates an HTML (web based) report which can be accessed via any internet connected device. The easy to navigate report can also be generated into a PDF file for ease of offline access.
The user can then send the report to any other party for viewing simply by emailing a link to the report.
Another compelling feature of TCA is its ability to remove pictures, audio, and notes files from the officer's Iphone or Ipad and then upload them onto the web. This prevents the device from being subpoenaed into court. The HTML report can easily be sent via email from within the application, forwarded via email as a link, or saved as a PDF file to be printed or for offline viewing.
TCA was designed and created by active law enforcement officers who wanted a way to quickly and easily document events, as they occurred in the field. The app was developed by EJM DIGITAL LLC, which has been providing training, consulting and material support to the US law enforcement community since Januar 2008. www.EJMDIGITAL.com. Also available for the Iphone-www.TheCopApp.com
The Cop App is an essential part of any officer's gearbag. Simple, thorough, professional...The Cop App.
*****Thanks for all the great reviews, glad so many of you have found this useful*****
You'll be asked up to 10 questions from a preset list of 100 questions. You need to get at least 6 questions right in order to pass. If you fail to pass the test, then your Citizenship Application will be denied and you'll need to reapply and pay a new filing fee.
Use this app to learn the answers for all the questions and actually practice the USCIS Citizenship Civics Test. Features flash cards for all 100 questions. View them in a random order, or the order presented in the USCIS documentation. Take a practice test and see if you can score well enough to pass the actual Interview Test.
I originally wrote this app for my own use and was successful in passing my Civics Test without any trouble at all. I hope this app will help you and make it a little bit easier for you to become a US Citizen!
By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your Italian comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a professor and a developer who actually uses MosaLingua on a daily basis.
Did you know that you can get by just fine on vacation knowing less than 500 carefully-chosen words? Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Whether you are starting Italian from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning Italian is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study Italian lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for Italian SAT or GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN ITALIAN ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
The app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works! Try MosaLingua, the best way to study Italian. We're positive you won't regret the download!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link or http://mosalingua.com -- you are guaranteed a reply!
Note: All the content listed in this description is already included in the application at no extra cost (in-app purchases are available should you wish to purchase optional content).
OPOTA SPO was developed for the IPHONE, however, many clients wanted a DROID version so here it is. Please make sure that your phone has a GOOD internet connection (preferable wifi) to ensure that the download is not interrupted in any way. If you have trouble downloading please send an e-mail to email@example.com and I will work with you to try and get the program on your phone.
OPOTA SPO is a flash card feature designed for Ohio Police Cadets currently attending the Ohio Peace Officers Training Academy. OPOTA SPO will assist cadets prepare for their written test and provide them with tools to prepare for the 1.5 mile run. OPOTA SPO provides over 500 Student Performance Objectives as outlined in the Basic Training Program. While we have made every effort to include all SPO's, it is the responsibility of each cadet to take proper notes and study them on their own. OPOTA SPO is a resource tool to help you succeed. Within this app you will find your SPO’s displayed as flash cards and a stop watch set up to input your OPOTA run time requirement. The stop watch will track your progress as you advance through the police academy.
★★★★★ More scenes, more activities, more buttons to press. This app is sure to delight your kids!
Is your kid fascinated with police cars and police activities? If so, this app is for you. Use your picture (or take a new picture of yourself or anyone) to create your own police badge, drive a police car, ring the siren, help children cross the street, catch a robber, check for speed as cars drive by using a speed gun, play with a K-9, and much more. This app enables kids to be a policeman and go through various activities in a storybook-like and a game-like setting. This app is full of exciting, interactive activities and sounds that your kids will love.
Kids Police is made by a parent, tested and approved by a policeman.
• Look inside the police station, ring the alarm and make police cars produce sounds.
• Dress a policeman and put on a police hat.
• Drive a police car.
• Control the steering wheel, sound the siren, etc.
• Help children cross the street.
• Use the policeman’s speed gun to check the speed as cars pass by.
• Catch a robber. See how many you can catch – in a game-like fashion.
• Train a K-9 – play a game of jump over obstacles and then feed the dog afterwards.
Upon opening the app, the users current GPS coordinates are immediately acquired and displayed. The map pin remains centered at all times. Users can also move the background map to acquire GPS coordinates for a different location or type a specific address to acquire coordinates for.
* ORC cheat sheet for traffic offenses; OVI; drug possession; drug trafficking; drug manufacturing; prescription drugs; tobacco; liquor laws; CCW permit holder violations and reciprocity agreements; statute of limitations; Castle Doctrine; ORC definitions (e.g. deadly weapon, offense of violence, etc.); conspiracy, attempt and complicity; degrees of mental culpability; organizational liability.
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; ORC charges; OH1 narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator
* County number listing; States requiring front license plate; CMV out of service orders & company snapshot.
* Spanish for law enforcement with text translator for other languages
* LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* OVI SFST and new CPR technique video tutorials
* Case Law resource for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
*Liquor Permit Types; list of active permits (by County); permit violations (by County); and last 500 cancelled permits.
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from multiple sources.
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training, and OVI SFST video tutorials.
* Directory of OPOTC reported municipal police and county sheriff agencies, coroners offices, drug task forces, federal agencies, institutions, OSP posts, prosecutors, and state agencies.
* PDF Cheat Sheets (traffic code, criminal code, CCW, drug trafficking & possession, OVI, money laundering)
* Ohio Attorney General Crime Victims Compensation Program details
1. Header of photo contains GPS coordinates, street address (street name can be turned off for photos taken in open fields), time/date stamp. Time/Date stamp uses NTP (national time protocol) in UTC format. If NTP servers are unreachable, the device's time/date will be used in the header and will be signified using an asterisk * next to the time.
2. Footer of photos contains option for (a) add left-aligned text from a drop-down menu with the prefixes of #, File #, Case #, Report #, Project #, Subject, Victim, Suspect, and Witness; and (b) users to insert their own right-aligned identifying alphanumeric text.
3. GPS location can be refined only by up to 100 yards. If the user changes the location by more than 100 yards these changes are discarded.
4. Notes section allows user to input notes regarding photos for later reference.
As more sophisticated time pieces became available to scientists, the need for a new international time standard became apparent. It became understood that due to the irregularity of the earth and the sun's movements, the exact time needed to be modified occasionally through the use of leap seconds.
With the need for precise accuracy of time, UTC was born. While based on zero degrees longitude, which passes through the Greenwich Observatory, is based on atomic time and includes leap seconds as they are added to the clock every so often. UTC was used beginning in the mid-twentieth century but became the official standard of world time on January 1, 1972.
UTC is 24-hour time, which begins at 0:00 at midnight. 12:00 is noon, 13:00 is 1 p.m., 14:00 is 2 p.m. and so on until 23:59, which is 11:59 p.m.
Because UTC time is indicated on the photo, users need to add/subtract their time zone differences to determine the image's local time. Users can find their time zone difference here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html
Obviously, it would not be fair to have the timestamp permanently maintain a specific time zone (for example, EST) - others users in different time zones would not take kindly to this. UTC is the only time zone universally accepted around the World.
- Sick time
- Comp time used
- Comp time earned
- Furlough Day
How-To Guide: http://cop-app.blogspot.com/2011/09/work-schedule-to-guide.html
This is a feature derived from the larger U.S. Cop app. Please visit officerbrooks.com or search "U.S. Cop" for information.
This app allows users to:
- Submit anonymous tips to law enforcement
- Submit officer accolades
- Information regarding court appearances and payment options
- Locate and contact the Groveport Police Department
- Email the Chief of Police and other command staff
- Access departmental documents
- Submit photos to supplement an already-exisiting report
- Ask a general question
- Answers to FAQs
- Location and contact info for government offices and services