CerQana is a helping and locating system which improves user's integration and autonomy while allowing his relatives and care providers to watch over their wellbeing and assist them in case of need through a non-invasive tool.
This app is part of the CerQana System, and requires an account that can be created in
* Check user's location in real time
* Set safe or danger zones, usual routes and homes, and get notification about them
* Customize the user's smartphone, its GUI, contact list and what apps are enabled or disabled remotely from the web
* Guides the user from his current location back home
* Auto-answer caregiver's phone call if needed, setting the hands-free mode and the max volume
* Can only be stopped or uninstalled from the web
More info about its install an uninstall process, and other general questions, can be found in the following link. If you have any other inquiry, don't hesitate contacting us.
ABOUT DEVICE ADMIN PERMISSION
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Device admin permission is requested in order to prevent CerQana’s user app to stop working or being uninstalled easily or by mistake from the smartphone. To uninstall CerQana app a monitor must enter in his CerQana’s account and press the “Deactivate” button. Immediately CerQana app will stop, all permissions will be removed, CerQana will be removed as launcher and all the information stored in the smartphone by CerQana deleted.
You might also remove the device admin permission from the smartphone. You have to enter in Settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> CerQana