*Pocket Welder Helper now has METRIC measurements*
Tools for Welders:
Aluminum Filler Alloy Guide
Stainless Steel Filler Alloy Guide
Cutting Tip Chart
Sheet Metal Thickness Chart
Tools for Pipe Fitters:
Pipe Offset Calculator
Pipe Measurements for short radius 90 degree elbows, long radius 90 degree elbows, 45 degree elbows, reducing elbows, short radius 180 degree return bends, and long radius 180 degree return bends.
This idea of this app was to make our job just a little easier, whether it be in the shop or in the field.
I always find myself searching for a chart or something on Google almost every other day. Pocket Welder Helper has a lot of that here. A majority of the app's functions work without an internet connection, so you can use it anywhere.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide (PG) is a full-featured and easy to use App designed to supply weld settings for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
Packed with features, it comes pre-loaded with embedded look-up tables, ideal for remote locations; a “smart” look-up feature which reviews each user input and calculates the available recommended options remaining for each parameter; U.S. and metric settings included, eliminating the need to carry a metric convertor and a Notes section with additional weld set-up and procedure information. Available for both Android and iOS devices, the simplified graphical user interface (GUI) features icon based menus for easy navigation
All of these features in one, native App, eliminating the need for cellular or internet access.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide is specifically designed for Welders:
• Easy to use graphical interface featuring icon based menus.
• Dynamic “smart” look-up tables. As the user enters data each remaining option is narrowed based on the valid options remaining.
• U.S and metric settings option.
• Setting for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Steel and Stainless Steel setting for SMAW.
• Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel settings for GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Integrated look-up tables. No need to have WiFi / internet access. Great for remote locations and areas where cell phone / internet service is limited.
• Notes section provides additional weld set-up information.
Calculation of cross section area and deposition rate
- Choice between different weld geometries
- Consideration of gaps, reinforcement and spatter loss
Energy input from interpolated parameters
- Choice of welding processes
- High speed videos of welding processes
- Process range of travel and wirefeed speed are estimated in respect to welding process and position
Economic comparison for manual to automatic welding systems
- Costs of investment, labor, shielding gas and filler material
- Presentation of Fronius welding systems
- Metric and Imperial Calculation
- Worksheets can be saved and sent to other Weld Wizard Users
This App is used for calculating single layer weld seams. The maximum thicknesses of the plates are limited based on realistic possible single layer weld seams.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. INTRODUCTION OF WELDING
2. CONVENTIONAL WELDING PROCESSES
3. WELDING WITH PRESSURE
4. FUSION WELDING
5. INTRODUCTION TO ADVANCED PROCESS DEVELOPMENT TRENDS
6. SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
7. AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF WELDING PROCESSES
8. INTRODUCTION TO ENERGY SOURCES USED FOR FUSION WELDING
9. ENERGY-SOURCE INTENSITY
10. INTRODUCTION TO HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
11. MATHEMATICAL FORMULATIONS IN HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
12. PARAMETRIC EFFECTS OF HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
13. THERMO PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF SELECTED ENGINEERING MATERIALS
14. INTRODUCTION TO FLUID FLOW PHENOMENON DURING WELDING
15. GAS TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
16. DEEP-PENETRATION ELECTRON BEAM AND LASER WELDS
17. GAS METAL ARC WELDING
18. Submerged Arc Welding
19. INTRODUCTION TO TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
20. HEAT TRANSFER IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
21. PROCEDURE DEVELOPMENT TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
22. INTRODUCTION TO ARC PHYSICS OF GAS-TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
23. ELECTRODE REGIONS AND ARC COLUMN IN GTAW
24. ARC WELDING POWER SOURCES
25. POWER SOURCE SELECTION
26. PULSED POWER SUPPLIES
27. Resistance Welding Power Sources
28. ELECTRON-BEAM WELDING POWER SOURCES
29. INTRODUCTION TO WELD SOLIDIFICATION
30. COMPARISON OF CASTING AND WELDING SOLIDIFICATION
31. SOLIDIFICATION OF ALLOY WELDS (CONSTITUTIONALSUPERCOOLING)
32. DEVELOPMENT OF WELD MICROSTRUCTURES
33. EFFECT OF WELDING RATE ON WELD POOL SHAPE AND MICROSTRUCTURE
36. PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES OF BRAZING
37. ELEMENTS OF THE BRAZING PROCESS
38. HEATING METHODS FOR BRAZING
39. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF SOLDERING
40. FUNDAMENTALS OF SOLDERING
41. GUIDELINES FOR FLUX SELECTION
42. TYPES OF FLUXES
43. JOINT DESIGN
44. PRECLEANING AND SURFACE PREPARATION
45. SOLDER APPLICATION
46. SOLDERING PROCESS PARAMETERS
47. SOLDERING EQUIPMENT
48. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COMPONENTS OF A SHIELDING GAS BLEND
49. SHIELDING GAS SELECTION
50. BASIC POWER SOURCE REQUIREMENTS
51. CONVENTIONAL POWER SOURCE DESIGNS
52. DIFFUSION BONDING PROCESS
53. ELECTRONIC POWER REGULATION SYSTEMS
54. OUTPUT LEVEL, SEQUENCE AND FUNCTION CONTROL
55. MMAW CONSUMABLES
56. SUBMERGED ARC WELDING CONSUMABLES
57. FILLER WIRES FOR GMAW AND FCAW
58. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF FRICTION WELDING
59. DIRECT DRIVE WELDING
60. INERTIA-DRIVE WELDING
61. JOINING OF SIMILAR METALS
62. JOINING OF DISSIMILAR METALS
63. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF DIFFUSION BONDING
64. BONDING SURFACES CONTAINING OXIDES
65. MECHANISM OF DIFFUSION BONDING
66. BONDING PRACTICE
67. FLYER PLATE ACCELERATION
68. IMPACT ENERGY IN EXPLOSION WELDING
69. DYNAMIC BEND ANGLE AND MATERIAL PROPERTIES IN EXPLOSION WELDING
70. JET FORMATION IN EXPLOSION WELDING
71. SELECTION OF BONDING PARAMETERS
72. BOND MORPHOLOGY AND PROPERTIES
73. MICROSTRUCTURE OF INTERLAYER WELDS
74. TENSILE LOADING OF SOFT-INTERLAYER WELDS
75. THE SMAW PROCESS
76. APPLICATIONS OF SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING
77. ELECTRODES IN SMAW
78. WELD SCHEDULES AND PROCEDURES
79. VARIATIONS OF THE SMAW PROCESS
80. SPECIAL APPLICATIONS OF THE SMAW PROCESS
81. SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS IN SMAW
82. INTRODUCTION TO GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
83. PROCESS FUNDAMENTALS IN GMAW
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator
This App is very useful for Welder, ITI & Engineering Students.
In this app shortcut links are provided to all Top Sites. You can use this App as Web browser.
-Welder Questions & Answers
-Advanced videos for Welder and engineers
- educational videos for Welder & Engineering Students
- Welder educational videos
- Welding educational apps
- fun educational videos for Welders
- educational video and apps for engineers
- educational Welderes videos free
- teacher apps
- teacher videos
- learning with fun
- educational video for automobile engg
- educational videos for polytechnic
- learning videos for mechanical engineer
- recognize education app
- educational videos for diploma engineering
- train memory
- improve Knowladge.
-have links to all top websites on net.
-App provide special offers,
Educational Quiz & videos are advanced videos explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of videos may be used in an educational environment. Educational videos are videos that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning as they play.
This educational app is developed by-
ENGINEERING APPS- Manoj Dole
Download more educational Apps -
This application allows you to convert all your favourite units (offline, so also without an working internet connection) in many categories!
What users say about 'Conversion Calculator':
- Eric Illsley: Only conversion you need, Converts almost every measurement you can think of
- Flik Faz: Best conversion app I've used. Simple and has all the conversions I want
- Ben Dover: Perfect, does exactly as its supposed to
- Julian Hickford: What i like about this app is how easy it is to use
- Arman A Ansari: Excellent application. Must be rated as 5* app
- King Combalicer: Great Nice app its all in there
Remember, if you have any request regarding a missing unit in this application, please respond to the email address below.
• detailed information about the company being inspected and the inspector,
• separate Personal Protective Equipment checklists for up to 12 welders,
• separate Personal Protective Equipment checklists for up to 12 helpers,
• checklists on WHMIS, standards, oxy/fuel Systems, electrical and abrasive equipment, hand tools, and some other guidelines,
• the ability to sign, save, retrieve, edit, and email the safety inspection reports in PDF format,
• local data storage,
• online/offline working modes,
• a community forum
All your inspection reports and other entries will be securely stored on your mobile device to be retrieved anytime, anywhere! This is one of the most convenient and thought-through apps on the market! Check out the screenshots and see for yourself! What is more, you can try the numerous benefits of Welding Inspection app with no charge or commitment!
• Increase productivity and efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Improve customer service and satisfaction
• Lower costs and save time
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an app that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii apps are 100% customizable, secure and seamlessly integrated into your back end systems via the feature-rich Snappii Platform.
Visit our official website at www.snappii.com
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Snappii
or follow us on Twitter athttps://twitter.com/Snappii_app to get more information about our upcoming apps.
Check out our YouTube videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/SnappiiApp
Follow us on our blog at https://www.snappii.com/resource-center/category/blog/
In addition to using the free version of Welding Inspection app, you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your mobile device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $3.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $39.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Find the welding information you need; anywhere, anytime.
Access all the knowledge you need for your next welding or cutting project. Introducing Lincoln Electric’s Lincoln Library® digital Library; providing users the ability to browse our innovative product line of welding and cutting equipment - on the go. The media-rich, digital Library is interactive, easy to use and lets you browse the latest catalogs and information, right on your Android device running 4.4 or below.
Lincoln Library® - the best way to receive quick and easy access to welding and cutting product, service and solution information direct from the Welding Experts at Lincoln Electric.
- Browse the latest innovations in welding and cutting solutions
- Use of multi-swipe technology for easier navigation
- Product hyperlinks provide further information by accessing data stored at www.lincolnelectric.com
- Continuously updated with the latest product information from the Welding Experts
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has over 40 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.