NOTE: All measurements are taken from center of fittings. Measurements are calculated from finding top center of pipe.
Enter required angle and measurements A and B that are required for pipe fit up, and the App will calculate the required measurement between two entered points.
45° and 90° Jump-up Offset Calculations
Enter three required measurements A, B and C to suit pipe fit up, and the App will calculate the required measurement to square the offset between the entered points.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide (PG) is a full-featured and easy to use App designed to supply weld settings for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
Packed with features, it comes pre-loaded with embedded look-up tables, ideal for remote locations; a “smart” look-up feature which reviews each user input and calculates the available recommended options remaining for each parameter; U.S. and metric settings included, eliminating the need to carry a metric convertor and a Notes section with additional weld set-up and procedure information. Available for both Android and iOS devices, the simplified graphical user interface (GUI) features icon based menus for easy navigation
All of these features in one, native App, eliminating the need for cellular or internet access.
Lincoln Electric’s Parameter Guide is specifically designed for Welders:
• Easy to use graphical interface featuring icon based menus.
• Dynamic “smart” look-up tables. As the user enters data each remaining option is narrowed based on the valid options remaining.
• U.S and metric settings option.
• Setting for SMAW, GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Steel and Stainless Steel setting for SMAW.
• Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel settings for GMAW/FCAW and GTAW.
• Integrated look-up tables. No need to have WiFi / internet access. Great for remote locations and areas where cell phone / internet service is limited.
• Notes section provides additional weld set-up information.
Calculation of cross section area and deposition rate
- Choice between different weld geometries
- Consideration of gaps, reinforcement and spatter loss
Energy input from interpolated parameters
- Choice of welding processes
- High speed videos of welding processes
- Process range of travel and wirefeed speed are estimated in respect to welding process and position
Economic comparison for manual to automatic welding systems
- Costs of investment, labor, shielding gas and filler material
- Presentation of Fronius welding systems
- Metric and Imperial Calculation
- Worksheets can be saved and sent to other Weld Wizard Users
This App is used for calculating single layer weld seams. The maximum thicknesses of the plates are limited based on realistic possible single layer weld seams.
- MIG Welding videos.
- MIG Welding tutorial.
- Welding pictures.
- MIG Welding Twitter feed.
-Keep up to date on MIG Welding related news.
-Also included is a Local Deals feed that is updated regularly.
"This app will add a new icon on your home screen that links to a Games, Apps and Android Tricks mobile web page. If you do not want to use this awesome page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get help promoting this app and make a few cents, it will also help us keep developing more great apps. "
The App is easy to use! Weld Symbols is useful for Welders, Drafters, Designers, Engineers, Teachers & Students. It is possible to generate, learn and communicate hundreds of weld scenarios using the Weld Symbols App.
There are 17 major “Weld Type” categories:
Bevel Groove Weld
Flange Corner Weld
Flange Edge Weld
Flare Bevel Groove Weld
Flare V Groove Weld
J Groove Weld
Scarf Groove Weld
Spot Projection Weld
Square Groove Weld
U Groove Weld
V Groove Weld
There are 6 “Edge Preparation” sub categories:
MegaWelder offers the following features:
- Choose any language: English, French and English.
- Easy selection of any of the most used American and European machine brands.
- Selection from the following different international standards for pipe fusion: ISO 21307 HF , ISO 21307 SLF, DVS 2207-1, UNE 53394-IN
- Any material selection: PE100, PE80 and PP.
- Several pipe diameters and SDR.
- See more at: http://megawelder.com/
Train your brain, learn Welding Tips and amaze others!
With Net Welding Tips, it will be easy to solve Welding problems !
You can learn Price vs Performance
-Resistance Spot Welding
-Plasma Cutting Stick Welding
-Self-Shielded Flux Cored Welding
-Aluminum MIG Welding
-A drag or pull gun technique
-welding a fillet, MIG Welding
-Stainless Steel Welds
-Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Aluminum
-tig welding rod
-Stick Welding steel
-MiG Welding Steel
With this app, you can learn Welding tips. We constantly update the app with new tips.
We keep you aware of what is happening in the world of Steel.
we can see rate of our steel products like MS Ingots, sponge iron, TMT, PIG Iron, Ferro Alloys, News .Client will provide Share Category, Share Name and prices.Format of rates, news,tender list ,Steel Directry list etc.
Note: In order to use the Best Welds App you need to be an authorized distributor of OKI Bering and have a user name and password. Please visit our website to find the OKI Bering sales rep in your area. www.oki-bering.com
-Ability to view product promos
-Built-in barcode scanner allows you to search for products by scanning the barcode
-Search products by Product Code, Description, Manufacturer
-View real time pricing, product information and availability
For technical questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- order products direct from your app
- check out our products and special in app offers
- use the picture cam to send us photographs of specific jobs and equipment required
- share your experiences on the fan wall
- get door to door directions to all of our depots
- submit your enquiries direct from your app
- look out for messages and product updates
- check out all hire and welding gas availability
Our experience in the industry enables our staff to provide help and advice on almost any question posed by the welding and engineering sector.
We provide a free scheduled delivery service into the area, but if this is not urgent enough, we have the resources to meet almost any customer requirement.
Download the app, see how Soldamatic in real scale would fit in your own desk and assess the potential of Soldamatic augmented reality to help attract more young people to welding career and train more welders, in less time, better qualified, cheaper, safer, reducing environmental impact and promoting women participation in a traditionally male sector.