RemoteCast lets you :
* Control applications respecting standard ChromeCast controls
* Control the Volume of your ChromeCast devices
* Pause/Play media
* Seek in track/video
* Quick launcher to ChromeCast app by sliding thumb to the right
* Double Tap on the large image to open the associated app
Known issues :
Netflix is not fully supported ( yet! )
Sometimes RemoteCast doesn't pick up on ChromeCast immediately and you need to connect it manually from the top right icon
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and AirPlay and can change your Chromecast and Apple TV into a photo frame.
Toaster can also browse DLNA servers and NAS such as Synology, Servioo, Twonky, MediaMonkey, MediaTomb and Foobar2000.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA and AirPlay without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA and AirPlay is n7player.
Location permissions are used to locate and navigate to the nearest music stores & your devices via Music Locations menu.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
Having problems? Join us at the 'Spoticast Support' community on G+ here http://goo.gl/kW5hKH
Please read the FAQ! http://goo.gl/3Fs4oO
Spoticast does NOT requires a premium Spotify account!
Please note that you MUST enable "Device Broadcast Status" in Spotify and restart it before Spoticast will work. You can restart it by logging out of Spotify, force closing it or rebooting.
Questions or comments?
twitter: @Spoticast #spoticast
KNOWN ISSUES - IN PROGRESS
* Facebook two factor auth.
* Audio from android device during playback. (No easy fix)
* Random play interruption while navigating Spotify
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Here at 8tracks, we have the perfect playlists for you. We know you sometimes want music for working out, making out, or rocking out -- or the perfect soundtrack for the office or the bedroom or the beach. You want to hear your favorite genres, whether you’re into indie rock or hip-hop, country or deep house, punk or pop. And you want to connect with others who've similarly awesome music taste.
8tracks offers all of those things. You can pick from 2m playlists, lovingly curated by people 'round the world. You'll discover great new music and cool people, with less repetition and more fun.
New in 3.2:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Now displaying artist info so you can learn more about the people behind the music you love
✓ Favorite tracks from your notification screen so you don’t even have to go back into the app to show some love
✓ Onboarding screens where we lovingly teach you how to lovingly use the app that loves you back
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.1:
✓ We added Chromecast support, so now you can beam 8tracks playlists to your TV Starship Enterprise-style.
✓ Those bugs that were giving you trouble? We told ‘em to scram!
✓ You can once again sort by trending, newest, and popular. We’re giving the power back to the people.
New in 3.0:
✓ Momma’s got a beautiful new look
✓ Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
✓ 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space
✓ New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
✓ Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
✓ Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
✓ Performance improvements and bugs swatted
✓ Sidebar access to your playlist collections
* Named "Editors' Choice" by Google Play.
* Free, with no listening limit.
* Let Songza's 'Music Concierge' find the right music for your moments.
* Browse a curated playlist library organized by activity, genre, decade, & mood.
* Stream thousands of original playlists handmade by music experts.
* Save your favorite playlists & share them via Facebook, Twitter or email.
* Tablet support
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
- ChromeCast support with continuous playback
- UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
- XBMC support with continuous playback
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Material, Dark and Light themes
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.
Features include (but are not limited to) :
- Customizable 5 band equalizer with presets
- Over 30 different themes
- Album art manager
- Tag editor for music files
- Batch selection – for selecting multiple songs at once
- Custom lockscreen
- Reconfigurable interface
- Resource management options
- Chromecast support for a TV listening experience
- Video browser and player
- Embedded lyrics support
- Sleep timer
- Playlist manager
- Podcast bookmarks
- Add music “Up Next”
- Scrobbling support
- M3U and M3U8 playlist support
Upgrade to Rocket Player Premium for:
- More audio formats: alac, tta, ape, mpc, wav, flac, wv and wma (except lossless and copy protected)
- 10 band graphic equalizer
- plus many more features, compare here: http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/Free-vs-premium-and-cloud
Subscribe for cloud features:
- Playlist backup and syncing between devices
- Album Art downloading
- Auto Tag editing
Combine with iSyncr for metadata syncing.
Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com/RocketPlayer/FAQ for more information.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
ROOT access is required. Without it, AllStream can not capture the audio. Please see http://www.androidcentral.com/root for an explanation of root.
Stream all your music or other audio to a huge number of devices, including AirPort Express, Apple TV, XBox 360, PS3, XBMC, Samsung Smart TV. Chromecast.
Unlike other music streamers, still use your favourite audio player, be it DoubleTwist, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play Music, TuneIn etc and still play your music to your AirPlay or other smart devices!
- Support for AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA (UPnP) devices.
- Highly optimised audio engine ensures excellent sound quality and minimises dropped audio and gaps in playback.
- Automation support via a Tasker / Locale plugin - automate the streaming of your music!
- Support for password and OTP protected devices.
- Simple elegant intuitive interface.
- Display playing track information and album art on your AirPlay device
AllStream is initially in Trial mode. It will stop streaming and disconnect from your AirPlay devices after a period and give the option to purchase an upgrade for ~5 euro (depending on your country). With the upgrade AllStream will stream without stopping.
Hints / Tips:
If the AirPlay audio quality is not as you would expect, please disable any audio enhancement feature for your device e.g. for HTC One please disable Beats Audio, and for Sony Xperia Z, XLoud.
If you experience audio dropouts, please disable WiFi Optimisation (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced (in the menu) -> Untick Wi-Fi optimisation) and ensure your WiFi is set to a channel which is free of interference (http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html).
If your Samsung Galaxy device is said to be incompatible, please ensure you have removed Samsung KNOX - See: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
AllStream is compatible with the majority of Android ICS and Jelly Bean devices (v4.0.3+). If it does not work correctly on your device, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to get it working for you.
Listen Live Surf-FM radio!
Created by an association of music lovers and surfers, we like eclectic music and especially without advertising!
Programs dedicated to music, surf and environment. Like any internet stream there will still be an impact on your internet use.
Listen the radio all over the world via Chromecast by Google
✪ Find the best radio station for your music ✪
Simply enter your favorite artists or select a music genre, country or a local station near you. Audials Radio App will find the Internet radios for you.
✪ Fast zapping between radio stations ✪
Enter a desired radio station or an artist and zap quickly to find one that best matches your music taste. Finding new web radios has never been this easy!
✪ Your radio recorder ✪
Just click the “Record” button to save music played by the web radio. With the history you can play back your favorite songs at any time again and again.
✪ Equalizer ✪
Adapt the sound for every amplifying system or headphone.
✪ Stream to Airplay and Chromecast ✪
Audials is the one and only app for android, which can stream music to airplay receivers. Also Chromcast is supported.
✪ SD-Memory Card and Cloud Manager ✪
You can work easily with Clouds and move your music files fromto your SD-Card.
✪ Wireless Music Syncing ✪
Audials Anywhere connects your smartphone to your computer at home, letting you enjoy your music and media collection no matter where you are.
✪ Wake up with your favourite internet radio station ✪
Audials app will wake you up on time with the music of your favourite Internet radio. Including Snooze function! A sleep timer is included as well.
If you want to help us making Audials Radio app better please join the testers group!
beta group (could contain minor bugs) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/107610129454168959709
alpha group (even more unstable) : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100958471322126329381
With Radiodile it's as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Create a station based on your favorite artists and we'll start streaming music we think you'll like.
2. Like the song? Just tap the player to see who created it.
3. Want to check out their SoundCloud page? Just tap the creator's avatar and we'll take you right to their page without interrupting your station's stream.
We've created an organic discovery vehicle to connect you with great creators on SoundCloud® and YouTube® based on shared musical tastes.
Top 10 reasons you should try this app
1. Unlimited skips
2. Play any artist or track on demand
3. Our patent pending Variety Dial™ technology lets you control how much content we stream by similar artists to those in your station.
Just want to hear the core artists in your station? Turn the dial all the way to the left. Want nothing but tracks from similar artists? Turn the dial all the way to the right. It's that easy.
4. Chromecast support turns your TV into your own programmable Music Video channel
5. Free legal mp3 downloads from SoundCloud. If authorized by the content owner/licensor we will display a download icon both in and below the music player..
6. Thousands of curated stations by other beta testers just like you
7. Genre based stations created by us to help get you started
8. Share stations with your friends or favorite social network
9. Bluetooth integration so you can take us on the road.
10. Discover new indie artists and DJs to follow - we provide links to them all so they're just a tap away
Getting started is easy and there is no registration required as we offer Anonymous sign-in.
1.FM is one of the internet's leading online radio network offering 45+ music channels from different genres and for different moods.
Access to the 1.FM radio channels is absolutely free (registration required).
Get ready to listen to the best music selection on the planet, request your favorite songs, vote for your favorite artists or dedicate songs to your loved ones.
If you are having any issue with the app, please contact us before leaving a negative feedback. We are here to help and while the app was thoroughly tested, some devices might act differently than others.
You can open a support ticket at http://help.1.fm and we will try our best to get your issue resolved.
-Stream songs over the Local Network using shared files or over the Internet using FTP.
-Chromecast Support (mp3, m4a, ogg, wav). Stream your device songs or network songs to your TV.
-Browse the Local Area Network (LAN) for Shared Files and Folders.
-Browse FTP servers over the Internet or Local Network.
-Navigate Playlists by Artist/Album/Genre/Year/File Order/Alphabetical Order.
-Synchronize playlists with remote folders.
-Supports mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, wav, flac (Android 3.1+) and mid audio files.
-Features an Equalizer on supported devices.
-Unzip, rename, and delete Local Files.
-Download, rename and delete Network Files.
-Store Network Usernames, Passwords and IP addresses for quick access.
-Save, Load and Filter Playlists.
-Widget with Player Controls.
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support it on Android 4.3+.
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.