Qcumber is the network that actively involves every citizen, institution, company and country, in the processes of governance and management of the environment. Thanks to an innovative technology platform can share reports, experience and information on the health status of the place you live.
With this app you can:
- Report on the institutions critical to you close as you want to present to the general (eg an area of decay, of abandoned waste, strange odors, fumes suspects etc.)
- Report situations of value to be protected
- View in an immediate reports made by other users, interact, share and monitor the progress.
- Display the spatial distribution of stressors, ie all sources of emissions and environmental impacts, together with the institutions and to allow engineers to direct behavior towards sustainability goals.
- Display the location of the sensing devices of pollutants
- Assess the effectiveness of corrective actions by the bodies of competence
- Publish in a geo-information and documents relating to a certain area to make them available to other users
Qcumber is a collective that promotes the dissemination of a culture of environmental and social responsibility, where everyone is called to actively play their part in building a sustainable future.
If our mission is also yours, download the app and becomes part of QCumber!