Qibla Compass & Prayer Times is an classic and accurate app for getting Salat timings and Qibla direction, no matter where you are. It takes the difference between magnetic and true north in consideration.
Using this app you can say all the five prayers on time and in the right direction when you are at a new place or if you move frequently.
Muslim Prayer Times:
• Accurate and exact Salat: Fajr, Shrook(Sunrise), Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
• Set different time formats from settings.
• Two Juristic Methods (Shafii,Hanafi).
• Eight ways to calculate the Namaz Times.
• Adjusting Methods for Higher Latitudes.
• Monthly prayer times provides the prayer timings for entire month.
• Simply shows direction of Qibla / Mecca / Kaaba(Kiblat) to pray as well as in degrees along with the distance from user location.
• Digital magnetic Compass using your phone/tablet sensor will quickly point to the Mecca direction.
• Easy tool to get accurate Ramadan Timings.
• Provide Suhoor(Sehri) and Iftar timings for Ramadan 2018.
• Easily turn Adhan alarm On/Off for all namaz timing with a single touch.
• Provide Notification with Azan sound.
• Useful for non-arab countries to follow month of Ramadan (Ramzan).
• Gregorian Calendar with Hijri Date.
• Also providing the listing of Muslim Holidays per year.
Names of Allah:
• List of 99 names of Allah with their meanings and sounds
• Very useful tools for child to understand the meaning of Allah Names
• Find near by Mosques around your location anywhere in the world.
• Also shows the distance and direction from the mosques nearby.
• Very useful tool when you want to recite Kalma, Allah Names or Tasbih.
• Keep tracking of Tasbih count and also calculate how many times and when you recited names of Allah.
- GPS is required for accurate functionality of Compass and calculate Prayer Times.
- Hold phone on flat surface and away from ferrous metal objects and electromagnetic fields to find the accurate Qibla direction.