Of course it does not just emulate the hardware. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip to the part of the game you are mostly interested in.
• Fastest emulation using ARM assembly code. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips even on very low-end devices.
• Very good game compatibility.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
• Tilt sensor and rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Enter multilined GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed. Depending on your hardware, it can run as fast as 50x normal speed.
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Save games at any time with screenshot.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, you cannot download ROMs directly from the app nor can we link you to ROM sites. It is only meant as a quick and convenient way to browse retro game information and search for more info on Google. Also, not all systems have available emulator apps at this time, including Sony Playstation 2.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 29 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2
Sony Playstation Portable / PSP
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, new biomes, mobs, villages and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your Android devices.
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
★ Play D|S games
★ Faster and Smoother
★ 3D rendering engine
★ Support Formats: ND|S, ZIP, 7Z and RAR
★ Support edit key mappings and controls layout
★ Quick Save and Restore
★ OUYA game console
★ Search ROM
★ Select ROM by File Browser
★ Auto-detects games
★ Displays cover art
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run GBC games as fast as possible.
* Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many special effect options and customizable skin.
* Supports Moga and iCade gamepads, Nyko PlayPad, Xperia Play, Wiimote and Sixaxis.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for many popular GBC games.
* Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
* Rewind gameplay 16 seconds back with a single keypress.
* Share your current progress in a GBC game with other users via State Exchange feature.
* Use GameLink emulation to play with other users over local network or Internet.
* Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
* Record game soundtrack to MIDI files and use them as ringtones.
* On-screen buttons can be freely rearranged.
Please notice that VGB will not play GBA games: you will need VGBA for that. VGB package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGB.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGB. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
- 全面支持外接手柄, 以及nVidia Shield 和 Xperia Play等设备的实体按键。
- 使用Google Drive网盘来同步您的存档。
The public-domain game Bio Worm is included. Other ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard). ROMs may be in .smc and .sfc formats, optionally in .zip files.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and source code.
Blaze trails into unknown territory...and then make it your own! Plant crops, build housing and power sources, and transform the island into your own personal paradise. As you progress, you'll be able to develop new gear and technology to take your adventure to the next level, including ways to travel to unexplored islands nearby!
The native fauna eyeing you as their next meal? Capture the critters, trade them with friends, and train them to fight for you! Most have elemental strengths and weaknesses, so use these to your advantage in battle.
Venture far enough afield and you may find signs of civilization. If you make the right friends, your humble isle could grow into an economic powerhouse, complete with hot springs, hotels, and heliport. The possibilities are as limitless as the horizon!
Survival of the fittest was never so fun! You call the shots as you develop your primitive isle into a luxurious slice of paradise!
* Game data is stored on your device. Save data cannot be transferred between devices, nor can it be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.
* Certain features (e.g., removing ads) require in-app purchases and become available once you reach a certain point in the game.
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
WHY ONET DELUXE ?
★ Online achievements and leaderboards - show you're friends who's the best onet deluxe player!
★ 4 Game Mode :
1. Leisure Mode : Play without timer and clear all level at your own pace.
2. Time Mode : Connect matching cards and clear the level before time runs out.
3. Challenge Mode : Play this mode if you like more challenging gameplay.
4. Survival Mode : Test your brain endurance and strategy to achieve high score in unlimited level.
★ 2 Game difficulties mode: Normal (7X12), Hard (9X16)
★ 4 Icon pack : Animal, Cute Monster, Fresh Fruit, and (NEW!) Christmas
★ More challenging level
★ Save and Resume Game
HOW TO PLAY ONET?
✓ The main objective of this game is to remove all icon tiles.
✓ Tap the icon tiles to select it.
✓ You have to find two identical icon tiles that can be connected with up to 3 straight lines where there is no other tiles blocking on the connecting line path.
Onet Deluxe is simple yet addicting pair solving puzzle game or matching game with a fresh gameplay. If you like connect / matching game, then your will love to play Onet Deluxe.
Please contact us directly via email if you find an issue Onet Deluxe or have a suggestion for us, that will surely help us to improve this game.
This free game is ad supported.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
"You really need to give Ninjump a try" -Touch Arcade
"Check out Ninjump, it's extremely fun" -148 Apps
"This is fast becoming one of my favorites" -The App Era
Rise to the top and become a ninja master in NINJUMP, the latest FREE game from Backflip Studios, makers of PAPER TOSS!
In this fast paced ninja climbing game, your goal is to rise as high as you can while avoiding killer squirrels, angry birds, enemy ninjas, throwing stars and exploding bombs. With a simple tap you can jump from one wall to the other, knocking obstacles from the air as you do. Take down three enemies of the same kind to trigger mega-jump bonuses. Collect shields to plow through your opponents with. Just watch out for ledges and other ninjas because they will knock you off and send you to your doom!
You will be amazed by the gorgeous graphics, rich gameplay, immersive music and the insanely addictive quality of this game.
-Simple single-tap gameplay
-Original sound and music
-Challenge a friend via email
-Post scores on Facebook or Twitter
At Backflip Studios making fun games is priority one! We have seen over 34,000,000 downloads across our library of games and greatly value your support and feedback.
Try PAPER TOSS our other hit FREE game!
Follow us on twitter: @backflipstudios
Thanks for playing!
ความยากถูกแบ่งออกเป็น 2 ระดับครับแบบธรรมดาและง่าย
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
This is exactly the same as the non-pro version!
If you like the idea of having a gamecube emulator on your Android device and want me to push out updates and features more quickly;Think about buying this version. This may be exactly the same as the non-pro version, aside from the shiny golden icon, but it helps the development process by giving the developers money to directly work on improving this emulator.
This can help with:
Getting developers the money needed to buy the latest devices to make sure it runs well.
Incentive to help port it to new devices (Intel Bay Trail devices, iDevices?)
Money needed to feed the developers so they don't starve to death while developing this.
The time required to put in to such a project to make it as quick as possible.
OpenGL ES 3 guide
Visit the official Dolphin emulator website at http://dolphin-emu.org/ and receive support in our forums!
This is the first OpenGL ES 3 application on the Android Market! The amount of devices that support OpenGL ES 3 is minimal at best. Hardware support will increase in the future as more phones come to market!
This is a public preview release of Dolphin the Gamecube and Wii emulator for Android.
If you're expecting reasonable speeds out of this, you are sorely mistaken. This will run slow on every single Android device, no matter if it is the most powerful one in the world.
- It will crash. Alot.
- It might need to be force closed and ran multiple times to work.
- It will run slow
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v2, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin
★ Landscape or Portrait Orientation
★ Save and Load States
★ Variable Scaling Modes
★ Frame Skipping if needed
★ Custom button layout
★ Super fast and smooth GBA emulation
a GBA is NOT affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. "Gameboy Advance" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
a GBA does not include any GBA roms.
This app is derived from sources by original GameBoid developer, who in turn used code of gpSP.
=============This part is to respond to reviews=============
Touch problems are fixed in the latest update
What do you mean by FC?
Defense! is a real-time strategy tower defense game. The object of the game is to defend your base against waves of incoming enemies. Buy troops with your limited points, but place them wisely; they have specific behaviors, and a wrong placement now could spell doom for you in future waves! Unlock different kinds of troops to keep up with your foe. How long can you survive?
-Play a real-time tower defense game
-Place your troops wisely to defend your base
-Unlock a variety of unit types