We realized a lot of teachers’ ideal “Even though this is just a large type display, we really wanna use it like an expensive interactive whiteboard”.
You can do it, if only you connect your tablet PC to a display,
Using this application “iTouch”, you can draw, annotate, zoom and rotate images easily.
●You can enlarge images by pinch in motion.
●Taking pictures or students’ notebook, you can share them with all of students in a classroom.
●By annotating, students can understand deeply.
According to our simple interface, not only a teacher but also students can use it without trouble.
Because iTouch can load images directly and take pictures;
●You can show an image smoothly without breaking tempo/mood of class.
●Nobody can see useless images you don’t want to show..
●Annotation : 8 Colors, 4 widths, 2 depths, 4 modes (free-form curve, straight line, rectangle, arrow)
●Select image : from thumbnails, from a gallery or from a camera
●Zoom up (back), Drag
●Save the image
●In detail, please refer to Help from menu button♪
Using iTouch, your lesson/lecture will be more active and more interactive
This application “iTouch” has been developed by Miyagi University of Education Ando Laboratory according to needs research and hearing survey at schools.
Chief engineer: Shota Itagaki (A member of the 10th in this laboratory.)
Chief adviser: Takuya Kato (A teacher of Iwanuma elementary school)
Please visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/iTouch.mue
Have you ever wanted to mirror what’s on your PC to 40+ devices in real time? Ever wished an audience could capture YOUR presentation on THEIR device? Dream of seeing large audiences using their devices to collaborate live on your content?
With DisplayNote you can do all of that and more.
As a presenter, DisplayNote lets your wirelessly control your PC, open any resource, annotate over it and save everything on the device. You can use your device as an interactive whiteboard by working on a ready-made background and sharing that with your audience. Or you can take a live image or saved photo and instantly share that with a connected device.
As a participant, you can capture the presenter’s content, personalise it by adding your own notes and save both content and notes together to review later. Participants can export individual slides or entire presentations via email or send them directly to Dropbox.
DisplayNote lets participants collaborate in real time on a presentation. No more walking to the front to make a point, simply annotate on your device and everyone else gets to see it on their device.
An intuitive session manager keeps the presenter at the forefront: check levels of understanding by posing response questions to any connected device, send private messages to anyone in the audience, pause the session for anyone and view any participants’ screen in real-time.
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.