Spider Solitaire, one of the most popular variants of Solitaire, is coming now on your phone! This free patience gives you the opportunity to play a must have game!
In this new Solitaire you have to remove all cards from the table in order to build up four blocks of cards going from king to ace. However, in this version of Solitaire, you must remove them by making a suit of the same color.
This Spider Solitaire will maybe remind you of former experience you might have known in the past on some systems. But now, you will appreciate this revisited Spider Solitaire game, adapted for the new generation of devices.
Indeed, trying this original HD graphics Spider Solitaire will provide you hours of fun on your phone and tablet alike!
Playing Spider Solitaire is a good way to have a good time wherever you are with a game in which you can customize the game’s settings to your own taste!
Features of Spider Solitaire:
- Statistics board
- Full customization (card sets, backgrounds)
- Possibility to fill an empty deck
Now it is time to become a Spider Solitaire master!
(Game rules : http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider_solitaire)
From MobilityWare, the makers of the most popular free Spider Solitaire game in the iTunes App store on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Best game play of any Spider Solitaire app.! A truly solitary experience!
Spider Solitaire is an extremely popular version of Solitaire where your goal is to place all the cards in each suit in stacks of descending suit sequence. This version of Spider Solitaire is just like the version playable on Windows! Weave your way through 1 and 2 suit games and move up in difficulty as you attempt to tackle 3 and 4 suit games and become a true Spider Solitaire master!
- 1 suit
- 2 suits
- 3 suits
- 4 suits
- Right or left handed play
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Unlimited undo
- Auto complete to finish game
- Tap to move or drag and drop
- Tablet support
- Install to SD card supported - App2SD
Spider Solitaire is ad supported.
FOLLOW US on Twitter
LIKE US on Facebook
It is a popular patience game that is played with two decks of cards.
The main purpose is to remove all cards from the table.
See the rules for more details:
You can move a card to an empty column, or on a greater card (whatever the color).
But you can only move a set of cards provided the cards have the same color and the correct order.
A complete suit of cards gets automatically removed.
At any time, player can use the remaining stack to add cards on all columns.
Join the fun enjoyed by millions of Spider players worldwide with this gorgeous, HD version of the famous patience card game!
Our version of free Spider Solitaire is designed for all screen sizes and resolutions, but it really shines on high resolution and larger tablet screens!
We have worked hard to create one of the most enjoyable and visually pleasing Spider Solitaire card games, especially developed for Android.
It uses different card decks for tablets and phones for better visual clarity and a more enjoyable Spider Solitaire game.
This is the Classic Spider Solitaire you're used to from other platforms. Here are the main things you'll get from our Solitaire:
- 1 suit mode for beginners (default in most Spider Solitaire games)
- 2, 3 or even 4 suits for more challenge
- unlimited undo
- sound effects
- hints for when you get stuck
- tap on the first card in the stack, and it will fly to the best position automatically
- or drag the card stack to the position you prefer
- share your Spider Solitaire score via e-mail, facebook, twitter or any other option
- submit your score to the online charts and show your friends or foes who's the Spider Solitaire Master
- show off your Spider card game chops by unlocking various achievements (awards)
- if your spider solitaire game is automatically saved when interrupted, continue where you left off
- Solitaire games can even be played across devices: start on your tablet, finish it on your phone!
This spider solitarie card game is ad supported, fully featured - it only displays a small banner when connected to the internet.
If you love Windows Spider Solitaire, you're going to love Spider Solitaire by Brainium even more!
Spider Solitaire by Brainium is from the makers of one of the most popular spider card games on the iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
We've kept Spider Solitaire true to the spirit of the classic game, and crafted a carefully designed app with sharp and clean visuals. We specifically optimized the game for Android phones and tablets of all screen sizes, for an unmatched solitary experience. For a personal touch, you can also become the star of your own Spider game and select your own photos to create custom backgrounds and decks of cards.
If you love Spider Solitaire, Klondike Solitaire, Freecell, or any other Patience card games, don't miss out on the best Spider Solitaire for your phone and tablet! Just give the game a try, and we promise Spider Solitaire free by Brainium is the most beautiful and user friendly Spider you've played before.
♦ 1 suit
♦ 2 suits
♦ 4 suits
♦ Smart hints
♦ Unlimited undo
♦ Auto complete
♦ Game Statistics
♦ Portrait and Landscape
♦ Interruption friendly with auto-save and resume
♦ Custom themes from your own photos
♦ Leader boards and Achievements
♦ Phone and Tablet support
♦ Install to SD card ( App2SD )
What our Fans say about our spider solitaire free game:
- Love this app! Best spider solitare free ever!!! -- Von Bach
- Great card game. Love this spider solitaire classic.. and the graphics and it's free! -- Gizela
- Much better than Mobilityware solitaire spidar-- Jen
- Really polished spider solitaire free game. I like other variations but solitaire spider is best -- Lea
- Love this game I love the simplicity and crispness of this spidre solitaire free -- Tina
- Best solitair classic game -- Dawn
- Excellent fun spidre solitare free game and graphics are clear and beautiful -- Mo
- Great spider solitaire free game of solitare classic with tons of options. - Orca
- Spider solitary has always been one of my favorite card games. Get this solitair free game now -- AJ
- If you like spider solitar, then you'll like this free card game the best - Mike
- The gold standard of solitary card games, spider soliter free will give you many hours of joy -- Barb
- Love the spiderette mode spyder. If you want a quick spyder solitair game this is it. -- Randal
- I used to play classic solitaire but after trying solitaire spider this is all I play -- Jo
If you enjoy our Spider Solitaire App, check out our other card games: Klondike Solitaire and FreeCell
Contact our Five Star support with your questions regarding Spider Solitaire:
Visit us on Facebook
And we brought Spider Solitaire to the new level! First of all it is beautiful HD-graphics, just look at these cards and backgrounds. If you want complete realism just add some attrition to the cards (available in Settings menu) and it will looks like you are playing real solitaire at summer evening at home.
Then, customize game using Settings menu. You can change speed of animation, disable sounds, select what type of undo you would like and even turn game to left-handed mode. If you think basic Spider Solitaire is too easy for you, just change difficulty and let the game challenge you!
But that's not all. Our Spider Solitaire has unique feature which other games not (we are sure you like it!). You receive special rare card every time you solve solitaire. With great pleasure we selected these cards from all corners of the Earth and want to share them with you. 36 different cards waiting for collection. And there is cool Maya deck which can be used in game after you collect all the cards.
Don't forget to compete with your friends using Google Play leaderboards. Also, if you interrupt the game our Spider Solitaire will save the last turn and next time you start it will be automatically loaded.
Just enjoy our game, play it on mobile phones or tablets. Spider Solitaire supports all type of devices and both vertical and horizontal orientations. Hope you like it!
- Awesome HD graphics
- Vertical and horizontal screen orientation support
- Big selection of table backgrounds and card backs
- Left-handed mode
- Automatic save and load of unfinished game
- Select attrition of the cards
- Customize undo settings (last turn, infinite, 3, 5, 10 times per game)
- Solve solitaires and collect Special Golden Maya and Rare cards
- Both phone and tablet support
- Google Play leaderboards
The goal in this game is to remove all cards by ordering all the cards in descending runs from King down
to Ace in the same suit.A card can always be moved onto a card that is one higher in rank.You can move multiple cards together if they are all part of a run in the same suit.
Click the stock piles at the lower right corner to deal new cards.Note that this can only be done when all
tableau piles are occupied.The game can be played in three different modes,beginner(1 suit),intermediate(2 suits),and advanced(4 suits).
Now it's available for Android.
You will have exactly the same experience as on Windows.
The same rules:
The object of Spider Solitaire is to remove all of the cards from the ten stacks at the top of the window in the fewest number of moves.
To remove cards from the ten stacks at the top of the window, move the cards from one column to another until you line up a suit of cards in order from king to ace. When you line up a complete suit, those cards are removed.
Moreover, with touch screen, you will get much more fantastic feelings.
Just give it a try, You will love it.
Smooth gameplay, awesome vivid sound as well as extremely beautiful graphics, which makes this solitaire game more fun than ever.
Any feedback please email us. Thanks very much for all your support in our games!
If you prefer classic Windows spider solitaire or other card games, you shouldn't miss this game!
This solitaire game offers three levels of difficulty, with one, two, or four suits. These play modes are equivalent to disregarding suit difference, either within the colors or altogether.
You shouldn’t miss it!
Spider is the most popular classic card and casino solitaire game.
The main purpose of spider solitaire game is to remove all cards from the table, assembling cards in the tableau before removing them.
Initially, 54 cards are dealt to the tableau in ten piles, face down except for the top cards.
The tableau piles build down by rank, and in-suit sequences can be moved together.
The 50 remaining cards can be dealt to the tableau ten at a time when none of the piles are empty.
Get it now! Feeling the attractive challenge and exciting reward!
* Players can choose the type of card suit, the more color the greater difficulty;
* The game supports both horizontal and vertical screen;
* With tips and restore function;
* Provide game data view;
* Support for Tablet PC;
Classic Solitaire game, come to challenge yourself!
In this poker card game, you need to put all the cards on the table are eliminated to the cards folded four reactors, from the king to A.
This spider solitaire game may make you think of memory on some other systems. But now, you'll love this new spider solitaire game again, it is designed for a new generation of equipment to build.
In fact, playing with the original spider solitaire HD images will bring you endless joy, whether on the phone or on the plate!
play spider solitaire is a great way to enjoy leisure time
spider solitaire features:
- 1 Suit
- 2 Suits
- 4 Suits
- Support two modes of operation:tap and drag and drop
Now is the time to become a master of poker! a new poker experience.
If you love Windows Solitaire, you're going to love Solitaire by Brainium even more!
Solitaire by Brainium is from the makers of one of the most popular solitaire card games on the iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
We've kept Solitaire true to the spirit of the classic card game (also known as Klondike or Patience), and crafted a carefully designed app with sharp and clean visuals. We specifically optimized the game for Android phones and tablets of all screen sizes, for an unmatched solitary experience. For a personal touch, you can also become the star of your own Solitare game and select your own photos to create custom backgrounds and decks of cards.
If you love solitaire, spider solitaire, freecell, or any other patience card games, don't miss out on the best solitaire for your phone and tablet! Just give the game a try, and we promise Solitaire by Brainium is the most beautiful and user friendly solitaire game you've played before.
♠ Klondike Solitaire Draw 1 card
♠ Klondike Solitaire Draw 3 cards
♠ Portrait and Landscape
♠ Game Statistics
♠ Vegas scoring
♠ Custom themes from your own photos
♠ Auto complete
♠ Leader boards and Achievements
♠ Phone and Tablet support
♠ Install to SD card ( App2SD )
What our Fans say about our Free Solitaire Game:
- A solid, beautiful, and easy to play version of classic solitaire free -- Alex
- Amazing solitair. Very customizable with great graphics. -- Rose
- Relaxing & enjoyable solitair games... Luv it! -- Nel
- This solitare is a lazy persons dream come true, Love tap to move! -- Jimmy
- Awesome for my tablet. This is the best solitar ever and I've downloaded plenty! -- Barbara
- Glad I found this as this card games app soliter looks and plays great on my HD phone. Get this card games app free - Antonio
- This solitare app free looks sharp on my nexus 10 unlike the blurry Mobilityware solitaire -- Jordan
- Awesome solitaire card games free -- Tom
- Best solitare free. A must if you like solitaire games - Lee Sung
- Beautiful solitaire card game designs. Their other solitare card games free are great too. - Mike
- Great solitar game for all family - Soldier8
- Fav solitiare card game! And it's free. Def get it if you love solitiare - Brandy
If you enjoy our Solitaire App, check out our other card games, Spider Solitaire and FreeCell, on Google Play or AppBrain.
Contact our Five Star support with your questions regarding Solitare:
Visit us on Facebook
In our version we largely tried to recreate a full experience of that version in a tiny 100Kb package, along with multiple suite versions of the game, hints and undo (top right corner of the title bar). But there are also some minor twists to make it easier to play on a small factor mobile devices. In particular you don't have to select a card to move - drag and drop entire column - only appropriate cards will move, the rest will snap back. The scoring is also changed - only number of moves counted - the lower the score - the better.
Don't forget to check our Game section for other fun games...
• Large, easy to manipulate cards
• Full undo
• Three difficulty levels
• Smooth 3D animations
• Relaxing background music
• Customized background
• Possibility to fill an empty deck
• You can restart the game with the same card deal
• Google Play Games: leaderboards and achievements!
Try our other Solitare games: Solitaire (Klondike), Freecell Solitaire and Pyramid Solitaire!
- Open and Play - don't waste your time in menus
- Custom card size
- Three scoring systems: Free, Standart and Vegas
- Drag cards with you finger
- Undo and Redo when you wish
- Auto Collect supported
- Track you progress on the Statistic Screen
- Auto save on exit
- Ability Jedi
ENJOY THE VISUALS
-Choose Landscape or Portrait mode
- three difficulty levels
- global high scores
- portrait and landscape orientation
- Drag & Drop and Double tap controls
- animated cards motion
- customizable (card backs, backgrounds)
- unlimited undo
- hint function
- auto save
- install to SD card
Diamond Solitaire is designed specially for Android and provides many customization options. Choose the most suitable cardset(for phones or for tablet), background colors!
Thank you for your suggestions! Please contact support if you have any problems or ideas for our cards games. We read comments and highly appreciate your ratings!
Sultan is quite an extraordinary and even exotic solitaire.
It is not very difficult and never demands from you brain-storming – just as, for example,
Diamond or, Up-and-Down. Its aim is to relax your mind and take your mind off any troubles.
Nevertheless, for the sake of success, you need to develop the strategy of your own, otherwise, you will loose.
Your task is to surround the King ('the Sultan') in the very middle of the tabletop with the Queens.
The cards are laid out following the suit, ascending, starting from the Ace.
You are welcome to select any of four difficulty levels – just for whetting your appetite.
This very card patience is not exactly the most complicate, though extremely exciting.
Your aim is to sort out two card decks into eight blocks by suit and rank, in ascending order, starting from the Ace and finishing with the King.
The suit matters! While playing this solitaire, it is advisable to follow the 'Free Cell Strategy', as it helps you to get through the game quicker and easier.
There are two difficulty modes: at first you are welcome to train at the elementary mode and then change for the advanced one.
«Napoleon Square Solitaire» – is one among most intricate, yet exciting card solitaires.
Playing it requires peculiar attention and caution.
Your aim is to sort out all cards into eight blocks by suit and rank, starting from the Ace and finishing with the King.
Each block should contain the cards of one and the same suit only. This very card game has the strategy like to
Free Cell solitaire. However, unlike to the latter, you should free this very cell by yourselves.
We would like to advise you to catch and remember the Aces position at the initial layout.
That will help you free the Aces rapidly and increase your chances for successful win.
Select the easy level for training before going to advanced.
It is a real hassle to sort it out!
Do not feel bad, if you boggle your first attempt.
As soon as you work out your own strategy, this solitaire will surely match.
No doubt, the patient, persistent and visionary people will like this game.
The aim is to sort out cards of two decks into eight blocks by suit.
The marker-card is situated in the center, between two groups of blocks.
Left of the marker the cards should be sorted out ascending, while rightward – descending.
The name of the solitaire game emphasizes the main rule of the game: the cards in rows and foundations need to be arranged in such a way that colors alternate. The purpose of the game is to distribute all cards on the eighth foundations. If the easy level appears to be too simple for you, try to complete the game at the advanced one.