Loss of network connection announcements for no reason, phantom repeat messages 20 minutes after I opened the message and responded (ans sx swears it wasn't from them) , now 4 automated calls in a row from some number in Texas about a message I opened and responded to 10 minutes before the first call. Weekend call was never a happy time but this is HIPAA compliant hell.
I've been using the app for awhile now and I have to say - I feel SO much more organized and connected. Love the snap & sign feature and how it works on my cell and laptop.
No good.Crashes after every mesage sent.
I need it to stop announcing a loss of network connection. I don't care, especially at 02:00. Please tell me how to make it stop.
I swear everytime this app updates something is messed up. The permanent notification is back... And very annoying as I think I have a message waiting and there's nothing.
I love using Qliq, communication is key and this makes it easy and transparent to use.
1. No longer shows the ‘Device Gallery’ from Snap & Sign when a user selects option “From Gallery”, Snap & Sign now shows the “Qliq Media Gallery” instead.
2. The sticky “q” in the notification pane is now fixed.
3. Fixed Missing OnCall Groups during initial login and the network issues.
4. New fix for CareChannel conversations.
5. Fixed issue with multiple image uploads to EMR
6. When using Snap & Sign, the default for saving media to QliqSTOR is turned on.
Private messenger app for secret sms + encrypted messaging on burner number