Designed with Doctors & EMTs, E-mergency helps save lives by getting your emergency medical records (EMR) to Emergency Responders instantly - while it notifies your loved ones and medical contacts with your GPS location.
E-mergency is a complete EMR system that protects you, your family, or groups, with:
• Android (& iPhone) apps (more apps coming)
• GPS notification system
• Browser-viewable backup EMR website(s) – in case of phone failure
• Easily-managed Account site (you, family, group)
• Custom printable "EMT-alert" cards
• PII-free, HIPAA compliant security
FREE APPS, PAID ACCOUNTS – WHY?
E-mergency is cloud-distributed & works on Androids, iPhones & any Internet-enabled phone, pad, or computer. A single Account protects you, your family, or a group – so it makes no sense to charge you for every app. Instead, we charge once for your Account – and you can have as many apps on as many phones as you like.
The free E-mergency app contains a demo, plus a link to
where you set up your medical records, contacts, & print your Alert Cards.
Your Account costs $8.95/year plus a one-time setup of .95 for each additional member. There’s no limit to the members you can have.
NOW - you can help support medical research - plus SAVE $1 - when you click the special purchase code at:
WE’RE HERE TO HELP: HAVE A CONCERN…CONTACT US
This five-star review got it right:
“Absolutely wonderful app, great customer service...thank u for calling me back promptly, answering my questions and giving me even more helpful tips!”
We respond to our customers quickly & go overboard to help, even calling customers to walk them thru difficulties.
Also, if anyone reports a problem with the app, we check it out and fix it (if necessary) fast.
So if you have a difficulty; please ask us about it before resorting to downgrading reviews. We’re happy to help!
We've had reviews downgrading E-mergency because:
• we have a free app, but charge for your Account - although we spell that out up front.
• we didn’t load on one person’s Droid X – we checked it out and we loaded fine on the DX.
• someone “couldn’t load” themselves – although we have lots of users who have had no problem setting E-mergency up.
Bottom line, we’re here to help, so please ask us first!
E-MERGENCY, the COMPLETE SYSTEM
In an emergency EMTs arrive knowing nothing about you or your loved ones. So they’re operating in the dark, risking dangerous medical errors.
With E-mergency, EMTs find your alert card, click the heart icon on your phone, and immediately access your – and your loved ones - vital information, medical allergies, medications…everything they need for informed treatments that avoid medical errors.
Meanwhile, E-mergency notifies your contacts of the incident with your GPS location. So your loved ones can find you – or you can find them – fast.
E-mergency provides double protection - a backup website in case your phone is broken or lost. EMTs access your E-mergency EMR site on their phones or laptops.
Because you control Account access with your password, there’s no Personally Identifiable Information (PII) associated with your records - E-mergency is immune to medical ID theft and HIPAA compliant.
E-mergency is the complete personal emergency medical system with everything you need for your, your family’s, or your group’s safety in a medical emergency.
Download E-mergency and watch the demo for free.
PINGMD is HIPAA compliant secure text messaging for healthcare networks. It's a secure communication tool that helps physicians and healthcare providers coordinate care and collaborate on cases and efficiently manage communication over the continuum of care.
With PINGMD, physicians and healthcare providers can share critical PHI through individual and group chats for easy case collaboration. Users can connect with an unlimited number of collaborators, which enables healthcare professionals to grow their networks, and ultimately grow their practices. Case-based messaging with staff, colleagues, and patients helps keep critical health communications organized and workflows streamlined.
· HIPAA compliant text, image and video messaging
· Streamlined, case-based messaging with colleagues
· Unlimited connections to colleagues, staff and patients
· Separation of professional and personal communication
· Easy EMR integration and case downloads
· Safer care transitions
· Improved patient satisfaction
· Improved care professional productivity
PINGMD IS FOR ALL HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Hospitals, Accountable Care Organizations, Solo Practices, Group Practices, Fellows, Residents, Interns, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nursing, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Nutrition, Lactation, Mental Health, Plastic Surgery, and more.
Cureatr is a free HIPAA-compliant group-messaging application for doctors and medical students. It is designed to be fast and easy to use. Similar to GroupMe or Facebook Messenger, Cureatr allows you to message groups or individuals, but it is secure and private to meet HIPAA standards.
Use Cureatr to communicate with your team on the wards, consult services, or any colleague inside or outside of the hospital to coordinate better patient care and share information more efficiently. Since Cureatr is HIPAA-compliant, you can freely share patient information, rather than having to rely on slower and less secure methods like reply-all emails, SMS, or pagers.
Cureatr was created by young doctors from Mount Sinai Hospital and Columbia University to solve common, everyday problems faced by all healthcare providers.
1) Real-time 1-to-1 and group messaging that is encrypted and HIPAA-compliant
2) Time-stamped read receipts show when messages are received by each group member
3) Verified physician and medical student profiles
"Truly Unique, Revolutionary Medical Mobile Billing App”
doctorPal is a truly unique medical mobile billing app that works seamlessly regardless of EHR system.
It is a cloud-based, HIPAA compliant application containing all ICD, CPT, E/M codes, that instantly transfers charge captures to a coder or biller in less than a minute! The point-of-care charge capture utilizes cutting-edge Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to convert the billing information into editable text. This is loved by billers and coders!
doctorPal gives you the option to forward this “superbill” to your own personal biller or utilize billPal, an internal billing service provided through the app. Using this app generates the average practice an additional 6-10% in revenue. This application is for all medical specialties and especially those that gather facesheets on a daily basis.
doctorPal is available as a free app to DOWNLOAD. There is a service charge of 3.49/day , billed monthly at $106.15. This service subscription charge helps to cover AMA leasing royalties, (ICD, CPT, E/M), server fees, upgrades, IT support, and general customer support.
All medical residents have full unrestricted access to most features of the app, FREE of charge! There are no subscription or AMA lease charges to residents!
- Eliminate completely lost charge captures, thereby increasing revenue to your practice
- Instant charge-capture information at point-of-care
- Option to utilize your own personal biller or billPal, an internal billing service provided through the app
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology integration for immediate claim submissions
- Virtual and seamless delivery of charge capture to Biller
- Available to all Independent and Group Medical Practitioners, regardless of specialty, plus PA/NP’s, PT/OT
- Free for all the Residents around the Nation
- IT support (doctorPal is there for you!)