Loss of network connection announcements for no reason, phantom repeat messages 20 minutes after I opened the message and responded (ans sx swears it wasn't from them) , now 4 automated calls in a row from some number in Texas about a message I opened and responded to 10 minutes before the first call. Weekend call was never a happy time but this is HIPAA compliant hell.
No good.Crashes after every mesage sent.
I need it to stop announcing a loss of network connection. I don't care, especially at 02:00. Please tell me how to make it stop.
I swear everytime this app updates something is messed up. The permanent notification is back... And very annoying as I think I have a message waiting and there's nothing.
I love using Qliq, communication is key and this makes it easy and transparent to use.
This is a horrible app. It crashes after every message sent. I've sent crash reports constantly and nothing changes. If I leave an away message when I'm off for the week, then come back log back in, I still appear to be offline or away which confuses everyone trying to message me. Then they must resync their contacts to make it appear correct. It runs slowly all the time. This app really needs a lot of work 😞
1. No longer shows the ‘Device Gallery’ from Snap & Sign when a user selects option “From Gallery”, Snap & Sign now shows the “Qliq Media Gallery” instead.
2. The sticky “q” in the notification pane is now fixed.
3. Fixed Missing OnCall Groups during initial login and the network issues.
4. New fix for CareChannel conversations.
5. Fixed issue with multiple image uploads to EMR
6. When using Snap & Sign, the default for saving media to QliqSTOR is turned on.
The world's most effective solution for secure and private messaging and calls
Private messenger app for secret sms + encrypted messaging on burner number
Cloud-based enterprise messaging with encryption, control and robust delivery
Keep messages from snooping. One of the best free Secure & private messaging app