"Record your bedtime story" is picture book app that lets you record your own voice.
Mom, dad or kids can read along the story following with the text.
This is ideal for parents, grandparents and caregivers that may not be able to tuck their children into bed every night with a story. Now, your daughter/son can always hear mommy or daddy's voice reading the book before going to bed.
It has original native dubbed voices and subtitles in English and Spanish, it will be an excellent way to learn new languages! For teachers, it's a great way to engage with their students and practice reading skills in a fun way.
First story is "The Hare and the Tortoise", one of the classic well-loved bed-time stories.
Offering the app free for limited time only, to celebrate the app release! Don't miss this chance!
- Maximum 5 voices to be recorded (e.g. Mom, dad, grandpa, grandma and me?)
- Split into twenty more pages, you can record per page and make it very easy to use. (You can re-record any page at any time!)
- Play the voice with the original background music
- Play with the narrators voice
- Bilingual, in both English and Spanish
keyword: record,tape,recorder,voice recorder,distant parenting,own voice,story,hare,tortoise,kids,bed-time,playback