That way, users can briefly know about suitable criteria for recording video streams on QNAP NVR.
This app suggests approximate values of most basic factors influencing recording smoothness, efficiency, and quality
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, panasonic, foscam, more) and honeycomb tablet support.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL and HTTPS encryption for privacy
- RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and more video formats
- two way audio for some cameras
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Visit my website for complete device support list:
VMobile supports monitoring of multiple servers/channels from hundreds of network cameras of different brands by simple connecting to any available VioStor NVR on the network. The application supports advanced monitoring features, such as selectable video stream, adjustable display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of alarm events, and snapshot. You can also playback the recording data from different monitoring channels and by different alarm events.
VMobile can be installed on Android tablet, Android phone, and must be used with a Turbo NAS QTS 4.0.2 and VioStor NVR v4.1.1 management software or above.
Tested Android OS: 4.0.4
Suggested mobile device: Can play Full HD video
Tested Turbo NAS fw: 4.0.0
Tested VioStor NVR fw: 4.0.3
1. If your NVR FW version is 3.6.1 or below, please use VMobile Lite.
Ever wanted to download a file on your Android, but it was too big? Have a QNAP NAS at home? QGetMobile is meant for you!
QGetMobile allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several QNAP NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? QGetMobile handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to QGetMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? QGetMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several QNAP NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, ...)
# Works with all QNAP NAS with firmware 3.x.x (Download Station 1, 2, 3)
# Connects through HTTP and HTTPS (SSL)
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles HTTP/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles RapidShare and Hotfile links
# Handles all files and protocols supported by QNAP !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => email@example.com
VMobile Lite supports monitoring of unlimited servers/channels from hundreds of network cameras of different brands by simple connecting to any available VioStor NVR on the network. The application supports advanced monitoring features, such as adjustable display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of alarm events, and snapshot. You can also playback the recording data from different monitoring channels and by different alarm events.
VMobile Lite can be installed on Android phone, and must be used with a VioStor NVR server running v3.6.1 management software or below.
Tested Android OS: 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, and 4.0
Tested VioStor FW: 3.6.1 or below
1. If your mobile device can play full HD video, please consider to use VMobile.
- Guaranteed to work with QNAP camera models.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all QNAP IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by QNAP Corp.
- This app does not support audio streaming. You can see video.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
Subsembly Wallet 4A is a password manager and data safe application that protects your confidential data by state-of-the-art 256 bit AES encryption technology. It manages your passwords and other secret information and ensures that you are the only person able to access it.
• Secured by 256-bit AES encryption
• Any number of Wallet files
• Also available for Windows PC, iPhone and iPad
• Dropbox synchronization across all platforms
• Quickly search your data for text
• History folder for instant access to most recently used items
• Data templates for passwords, addresses, credit cards, license keys and many many more
• Organize data in folders that can be nested to any depth
Note: Screen shots show the German version. On Non-German devices the UI is in English, of course.
• Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
■ User Reviews
"I'm always searching for bigger and better. Tried many task killers over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Light on resource + reliable persistence + Screen off kill (rare option) + Automatic timed kill + Ignore list for persistent tasks = Minimum ram usage + battery conservation. I t's simple and it works. "
-- by Cao Wabunga
"Better than Advanced Task Killer!! I put their widget side-by-side & this one got stuff atk didn't with identical settings. My new fav app ;)" -- by Rachel Ricci
"EXCELLENT!!! :-D This app is great! I just updated my previous phone& I eent this phone; as soon ss I got this phone I immediately went to Google Play so to find this app so I could download it again. ALSO, I've tried other apps like what this app does & is, but always have come back. Like old saying...."I've tried the rest, but I always have cone back to the best". This is my 2nd or 3rd time Downloading this app Again. Each time I get a new phone I make sure this is one of my very 1st apps that I Reinstall! !" -- by Gary Kess
"I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try. They'd never go back to ATK!!!! ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!A TON more features!!!!" -- by by Matt Meltzer
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing the following apps such as: Advanced Task Killer, Super Task Killer FREE, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Mobo Task Killer, Android Booster together with Advanced Task Manager may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
app killer, app manager, android booster, app kill
Auto Flasher lets you flash several ROM files (kernels, tweaks, themes, mods etc..) automatically, based on file name patterns without having you to dig through your recovery for files in different folders.
Sync With Cloud - allows you to simply store all your rules in the cloud, no registration required!
ROOT & TWRP IS REQUIRED!
Why it wont work on CWM?
CWM uses a encryped system for flashing more then one ZIP at a time, only allowing ROM Manager Premum to work with it
How do i get TWRP?
Install Goo Manager from Play Store
Click menu (or overflow in action bar)
Click install open recovery script
External SD card support?
This app do support external SD card!
From the File Browser, press back until title bar says "/storage"
There is all your SD card folders - internal & external
Different profiles can be used to quickly choose which folders to share. Assign your home or office Wi-Fi networks to profiles and Droid NAS will auto-select profiles on start.
You can additionally share any folder on your device (including external SD cards) or remove unnecessary shares. Just tap and hold on the list of shares.
- Mac OS X.
- Android: apps like ES File Explorer, Solid Explorer, GTVBox Video Player.
- Windows is NOT supported because it can't connect to SMB servers via a non-standard port.
- Linux most probably also won't work.
Keywords: SMB, CIFS, Server, file, transfer, download, upload, copy.
The mydlink Access-NAS app enables you to remotely connect to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS over the Internet at home or on the road. Download files directly to your mobile device for offline access, or back up your photos and videos to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS. The mydlink Access-NAS app makes it easy to access and manage your files no matter where you are!
•Access files stored on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Stream music and movie files
•Browse through your photos, or view slideshows
•Open Office files and PDFs
•Save files to your Android device for offline playback
•Back up photos and images to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Search your ShareCenter Cloud NAS or Android device for files
•Rename and delete files
•Open files in different apps
•Monitor disk usage and status
mydlink Access-NAS is compatible with the following models:
• DNS-320L ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
• DNS-320LW ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
Note: If you are using a DNS-325 or DNS-345, please use the mydlink Cloud app.
- System property
- JAVA/DALVIK runtime properties
- Linux environment variables
- Radio/Telephony information (IMEI, phone number, operator, carrier, network type etc.)
- Sensor (any detail information)
- Storage (both internal and external)
Hardware/Firmware/System Software Information
More from developer
Ever wanted to browse and manage files stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qfile app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on the Turbo NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the Turbo NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the Turbo NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the Turbo NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( Firmware 3.8.2 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on NAS firmware 4.0.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
*QMobile is applicable to QNAP NAS running firmware version 3.3.4 or later.
Supported Android OS: 2.1 and 2.2+
Supported screen size: 2.8, 3.2, 3.7, and 4.3 inch
Ever wanted to stream your music collection stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your mobile device? The free Qmusic app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3.4 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.2 or later
- Music Station need to enable on QNAP Turbo NAS
Major features of Qmusic
1. Streaming music
2. Browse by song, album, artist, genre or folder
3. Personal playlist and shared playlist
4. Random play your music collection
5. Download to mobile device for offline used
Requirements & Limitations:
• A QNAP Turbo NAS
• Android 4.0 and above
• QTS 4.0 and above
• Download Station and HappyGet II (installed on QTS 4.0)
• For NAS administrator use only.
Using the built-in Internet browser, you can:
(1) Back up personal videos through HappyGet.
(2) Download files from HTTP/FTP/Magnet links using the Download Station.
Using the BT search function, you can:
(1) Search torrent files and add them to the Download Station.
HD STATION is designed with an intuitive graphical user interface. Your mobile app devices can be used to remotely control the Turbo NAS to play music, picture and Videos. One mobile app to replace remote controller, keyboard and mouse.
- Android 4.x or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.1 or later
- Only support TS-x69 series and TS-x70 series.
Major features of Qremote:
- Start-up the applications of HD Station
- Remote controller
Requirements & Limitations:
• A QNAP Turbo NAS
• Firmware version of Turbo NAS QTS 4.0 and above
• Install Photo Station on QTS
• Android 4.0 and above
Using Qphoto Lite, you can:
(1) Browse your photo collection on the Photo Station using mobile phone.
(2) Search photo on Photo Station in a second.
(3) Upload the photo to Photo Station.
(4) Enjoy the photo slideshow.
(5) Share your photos to Facebook, Twitter.