Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app.
2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, panasonic, foscam, more) and honeycomb tablet support.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode.
- SSL and HTTPS encryption for privacy
- RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and more video formats
- two way audio for some cameras
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Visit my website for complete device support list:
That way, users can briefly know about suitable criteria for recording video streams on QNAP NVR.
This app suggests approximate values of most basic factors influencing recording smoothness, efficiency, and quality
VMobile supports monitoring of multiple servers/channels from hundreds of network cameras of different brands by simple connecting to any available VioStor NVR on the network. The application supports advanced monitoring features, such as selectable video stream, adjustable display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of alarm events, and snapshot. You can also playback the recording data from different monitoring channels and by different alarm events.
VMobile can be installed on Android tablet, Android phone, and must be used with a Turbo NAS QTS 4.0.2 and VioStor NVR v4.1.1 management software or above.
Tested Android OS: 4.0.4
Suggested mobile device: Can play Full HD video
Tested Turbo NAS fw: 4.0.0
Tested VioStor NVR fw: 4.0.3
1. If your NVR FW version is 3.6.1 or below, please use VMobile Lite.
Ever wanted to download a file on your Android, but it was too big? Have a QNAP NAS at home? QGetMobile is meant for you!
QGetMobile allows you to connect to your Download Station and manage your downloads. You will be able to add or remove files, but also check the speed or pause downloads.
Have several QNAP NAS ? Often connect to your NAS from home or work ? QGetMobile handles connection to different NAS and can manage different connection profiles !
The included web browser will help you choose the file you wish to download with a single touch, and the smart search engine will allow you to look for any kind of file. New search engines can be added dynamically, so you will never miss your good old finder.
Morever, the built-in RSS reader helps you keep track of your software updates. You will be able to add new RSS feeds to QGetMobile and be notified of new files to download.
Afraid to open your Download Station access to the Internet? QGetMobile handles both HTTP and HTTPS, so it is completely secure!
Of course, all of this is customizable, and the graphical interface has been polished for your greater pleasure.
# Handles configuration for several QNAP NAS
# Handles several configurations per NAS (local, https, ...)
# Works with all QNAP NAS with firmware 3.x.x (Download Station 1, 2, 3)
# Connects through HTTP and HTTPS (SSL)
# Works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G
# Lists downloads on your server
# Can pause/resume/remove downloads
# Displays download/upload rates, downloaded size, progress, etc...
# Supports autorefresh (can be disabled if connected in 3G, to reduce internet trafic)
# Can add direct link downloads (if copied from somewhere else)
# Provides a web view to directly add files to download while browsing
# Handles HTTP/FTP links (*.zip, *.rar, *.dmg, *.exe...)
# Handles RapidShare and Hotfile links
# Handles all files and protocols supported by QNAP !
# Manages cookies (for authentification websites)
# Supports RSS feeds
# List new files to be downloaded in RSS feeds (1 click download)
# Can search for any file through configurable searchers
# Mininova searcher included by default
# Sober but efficient look and feel
# 2 themes available (light and dark)
# Available in 10 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Finish
If you have any problem logging in, check out http://dev.patey.net for a complete step-by-step tutorial !
A suggestion? A problem? => firstname.lastname@example.org
VMobile Lite supports monitoring of unlimited servers/channels from hundreds of network cameras of different brands by simple connecting to any available VioStor NVR on the network. The application supports advanced monitoring features, such as adjustable display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of alarm events, and snapshot. You can also playback the recording data from different monitoring channels and by different alarm events.
VMobile Lite can be installed on Android phone, and must be used with a VioStor NVR server running v3.6.1 management software or below.
Tested Android OS: 1.6, 2.1, 2.2, and 4.0
Tested VioStor FW: 3.6.1 or below
1. If your mobile device can play full HD video, please consider to use VMobile.
Different profiles can be used to quickly choose which folders to share. Assign your home or office Wi-Fi networks to profiles and Droid NAS will auto-select profiles on start.
You can additionally share any folder on your device (including external SD cards) or remove unnecessary shares. Just tap and hold on the list of shares.
- Mac OS X.
- Android: apps like ES File Explorer, Solid Explorer, GTVBox Video Player.
- Windows is NOT supported because it can't connect to SMB servers via a non-standard port.
- Linux most probably also won't work.
Keywords: SMB, CIFS, Server, file, transfer, download, upload, copy.
Subsembly Wallet 4A is a password manager and data safe application that protects your confidential data by state-of-the-art 256 bit AES encryption technology. It manages your passwords and other secret information and ensures that you are the only person able to access it.
• Secured by 256-bit AES encryption
• Any number of Wallet files
• Also available for Windows PC, iPhone and iPad
• Dropbox synchronization across all platforms
• Quickly search your data for text
• History folder for instant access to most recently used items
• Data templates for passwords, addresses, credit cards, license keys and many many more
• Organize data in folders that can be nested to any depth
Note: Screen shots show the German version. On Non-German devices the UI is in English, of course.
The mydlink Access-NAS app enables you to remotely connect to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS over the Internet at home or on the road. Download files directly to your mobile device for offline access, or back up your photos and videos to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS. The mydlink Access-NAS app makes it easy to access and manage your files no matter where you are!
•Access files stored on your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Stream music and movie files
•Browse through your photos, or view slideshows
•Open Office files and PDFs
•Save files to your Android device for offline playback
•Back up photos and images to your ShareCenter Cloud NAS
•Search your ShareCenter Cloud NAS or Android device for files
•Rename and delete files
•Open files in different apps
•Monitor disk usage and status
•Add Global Settings page
•Photo upload function
•Photo Upload by selected folder
•mydlink account registration
•Add background pictures for tablet
•Photo ordering by calendar function
•Support mydlink lite launcher
mydlink Access-NAS is compatible with the following models:
• DNS-320L ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
• DNS-320LW ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure
Note: If you are using a DNS-325 or DNS-345, please use the mydlink Cloud app.
To learn more, visit: http://vtiger.com/mobile
DS file is ideal to manage files stored on your DiskStation, upload or download between the NAS and the Android device, or do basic editing tasks. And always securely with HTTPS support. Besides file management, DS file is also a useful tool to do anything from browsing pictures, watching videos or checking work documents when you are on the go.
With DS file on Android, you can:
-Stream video, audio files and view pictures directly
-Save and open documents with reader apps
-Download multiple files to your device for offline access
-Manage files on your DiskStation: extract/compress, copy, move, rename…
-Share files/folders directly with links
-Upload files to your DiskStation from your device
-Supports HTTPS for secure connection
-All features available with DSM 5.0 and onwards
-Supported on devices running Android 2.3 and onwards
-Thumbnails are now displayed when browsing the local files
-It’s now possible to specify the destination folder when creating a download
-DS file has an updated form for contacting our Support team
-Fixed an issue where files moved in DS file wouldn’t be immediately indexed on the DiskStation
-Minor bug fixes
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
• Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
■ User Reviews
"I'm always searching for bigger and better. Tried many task killers over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Light on resource + reliable persistence + Screen off kill (rare option) + Automatic timed kill + Ignore list for persistent tasks = Minimum ram usage + battery conservation. I t's simple and it works. "
-- by Cao Wabunga
"Better than Advanced Task Killer!! I put their widget side-by-side & this one got stuff atk didn't with identical settings. My new fav app ;)" -- by Rachel Ricci
"EXCELLENT!!! :-D This app is great! I just updated my previous phone& I eent this phone; as soon ss I got this phone I immediately went to Google Play so to find this app so I could download it again. ALSO, I've tried other apps like what this app does & is, but always have come back. Like old saying...."I've tried the rest, but I always have cone back to the best". This is my 2nd or 3rd time Downloading this app Again. Each time I get a new phone I make sure this is one of my very 1st apps that I Reinstall! !" -- by Gary Kess
"I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try. They'd never go back to ATK!!!! ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!A TON more features!!!!" -- by by Matt Meltzer
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing the following apps such as: Advanced Task Killer, Super Task Killer FREE, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Mobo Task Killer, Android Booster together with Advanced Task Manager may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
app killer, app manager, android booster, app kill
This app has been tested with hundreds of different camera models. It includes the following features”
- Support hundreds of camera models
- Perfect for home security, petcam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets
- pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- pan and tilt by slicing your finger
- add unlimited number of cameras for quick access
Developed by the same company that creates the popular IP Cam Viewer for: iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, Windows and Mac
This app supports over 600+ different makes/models. Please check to make sure your camera manufacturer is listed below before purchasing this app .
Once WOL/Internet is completed, you could access your computer by Remoid anytime, anywhere. No need to power on computer everyday. Zero power waste, more environmental.
TurboViewer is a free application and the first and only native DWG™ viewer that supports both 2D and 3D CAD DWG files for the Android platform. Enjoy smooth multi-touch navigation as you pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around your DWG and DXF™ files. To view drawing files, send an email with DWG or DXF attachment to your mobile email client. Drawing files can also be viewed through Web downloads, FTP, Dropbox, WebDAV, and cloud based storage systems.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for mobile devices -- TurboViewer may be the fastest 2D and 3D drawing viewer on any platform.
Additional features include:
Online wiki help system
Send DWG and DXF files via email attachment and open with TurboViewer
View DWG and DXF files from the web, FTP, Dropbox, WebDAV
Instant full screen preview while drawing is still loading
Save time with the ability to cancel a file during load
Restore saved AutoCAD® Views to quickly display the best visions of your design
Supports AutoCAD linetypes to maintain visual fidelity as intended
Autosenses 2D or 3D drawings and sets the appropriate multi-touch navigation mode
Once connected, you can instantly open or send files, folders, pictures or videos from your mobile device with just a click. mydlink Cloud makes it easy to work directly with your NAS files, no matter where you are — and even listen to music in the background at the same time.
mydlink Cloud mobile app features include:
* Stream music and videos to your mobile device(s)
* Browse the files on your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Download content from your D-Link ShareCenter™ to your mobile device(s)
* Open many popular file formats like Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
* Share any file or folder as a link to Facebook / Twitter or e-mail.
* Upload Photos from your mobile device to your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Wirelessly download files to your mobile device and access them offline
* Open downloaded files using other installed applications on your device
* Share any file or folder in your D-Link ShareCenter™ instantly
* Fast and easy one-tap operation
* It’s FREE!
mydlink Cloud mobile app is only compatible with the following D-Link ShareCenter™ models:
* DNS-325 (firmware version v1.03)
* DNS-345 (firmware version v1.01)
For more information go to dlink.com
More from developer
Ever wanted to browse and manage files stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qfile app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.0 or later
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on the Turbo NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Upload your photos and documents directly from mobile devices to the Turbo NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create a download link for files to share and send it via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename or delete files on the Turbo NAS, all via your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Qfile provides a simple way for downloading files from the Turbo NAS to mobile devices for offline reading.
1. Support displaying photo thumbnail. ( Firmware 3.8.2 and above support all share folder)
2. Support control playback from NAS to Apple TV. (NAS must install QAirplay QPKG)
3. Support control playback from NAS to DLNA device. (DLNA control only support QNAP Media Server on NAS firmware 4.0.0)
4. Support for file compression (zip / unzip, and for firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
5. Support for changing the download folder on an external SD card.
6. Support for sharing folders with sharing download links (firmware version 4.0 and above only.)
*QMobile is applicable to QNAP NAS running firmware version 3.3.4 or later.
Supported Android OS: 2.1 and 2.2+
Supported screen size: 2.8, 3.2, 3.7, and 4.3 inch
Ever wanted to stream your music collection stored on your QNAP Turbo NAS with your mobile device? The free Qmusic app is the perfect answer.
- Android 2.3.4 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.2 or later
- Music Station need to enable on QNAP Turbo NAS
Major features of Qmusic
1. Streaming music
2. Browse by song, album, artist, genre or folder
3. Personal playlist and shared playlist
4. Random play your music collection
5. Download to mobile device for offline used
Requirements & Limitations:
• A QNAP Turbo NAS
• Android 4.0 and above
• QTS 4.0 and above
• Download Station and HappyGet II (installed on QTS 4.0)
• For NAS administrator use only.
Using the built-in Internet browser, you can:
(1) Back up personal videos through HappyGet.
(2) Download files from HTTP/FTP/Magnet links using the Download Station.
Using the BT search function, you can:
(1) Search torrent files and add them to the Download Station.
If you have any problems regarding connection, please contact us at email@example.com. We will help you ASAP.
HD STATION is designed with an intuitive graphical user interface. Your mobile app devices can be used to remotely control the Turbo NAS to play music, picture and Videos. One mobile app to replace remote controller, keyboard and mouse.
- Android 4.x or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V3.8.1 or later
- Only support TS-x69 series and TS-x70 series.
Major features of Qremote:
- Start-up the applications of HD Station
- Remote controller
Requirements & Limitations:
• A QNAP Turbo NAS
• Firmware version of Turbo NAS QTS 4.0 and above
• Install Photo Station on QTS
• Android 4.0 and above
Using Qphoto Lite, you can:
(1) Browse your photo collection on the Photo Station using mobile phone.
(2) Search photo on Photo Station in a second.
(3) Upload the photo to Photo Station.
(4) Enjoy the photo slideshow.
(5) Share your photos to Facebook, Twitter.