Decent Gets the job done, look and feel is from 10 years ago. Still way better then Qget.
Great app Works great!
Download?? Previously worked very well but recently some functions don't work and app crashes frequently.
It was working just perfect, but Firm 4.2.0 Build 20160311 has some problem because it does not allow me to use any of the mobile apps with the NAS anymore
This Android software DOES NOT WORK with Qgenie wireless NAS. After initially connecting, error generated by Qmanager repeatedly is "Connection failed". Qgenie instructions say to install this, so what happened, QNAP? Android device is Samsung S6 6.0.1. I'll be trying some older Android devices, but those are not the devices I need to use with this software. Taking the hardware back, because this software doesn't work as advertised. That's desired features unusable.
Does not work remotely with latest firmware The latest qnap firmware update has rendered all qnap apps useless when using remotely
- Added support for IPv6 connection.
- Fixed minor issues.
- Added support for background task management.
- Added support for firmware update managements.
- Added support for locking/unlocking encrypted folders.
- Improved block list management.
- Improved WOL (Wake on LAN) usability.