Qnotes provides an effective way to take notes with highly privacy. It is the only android note taking app that supports private cloud. Qnotes can sync data with other devices via QNAP Turbo NAS, but can also works alone without any NAS or Internet.
- Sync with your QNAP Turbo NAS, editing and browsing your notes on mobile device.
- Insert photos to note from the local gallery of mobile device or an SD card.
- Support standalone editing, even without a NAS account, and user can upload notes to the selected NAS after connecting to the Internet.
- Provide meeting minutes template to help summarizing efficiently.
- Integrate tasks and calendar events in one page, linked to the notes.
- Support audio recording and photo taking via shortcuts, saving your multimedia files to your notes quickly.
- Support note taking and file attaching via shortcuts, jotting down your ideas in a snap.
- Provide reading history to quicky open your recently read notes.
- Share your notes by URL format, which also supports via third-party apps.
- Share your notes among NAS users with permissions of reading or editing.
- Android 4.0.3 and above
Private Cloud Requirements (to sync and share data)
- QNAP QTS 4.0.7 and above
- QNAP Notes Station 1.0.92 and above