More suggestions!! Bluetooth controller crashes the game when either disconnecting or connecting, also buttons do not work. Wired controllers work fine with this game. Also the option to register 2 different buttons for one action? i.e. Left Bumper to jump, Y button to jump also
Hm, although there is a custom layout option for the controls it is still not easy to find the perfect one. The game although really enjoyable if you get used to it and a good replacement of the SSBM one.
Easily has the best movement of all android games
Good job, khey
Bite-sized levels that you can optimize to a T are part of what make Target Tests in platform brawlers great fun, and BtT does it beautifully. There's no reason to not try this app if you're a fan of Super Smash Bros.
I too was part of Super Smash Clash (Now renamed Super Brawl Smash) and I have to say this game played beautifully. It felt a bit weird swiping to attack, but it'll just be something for me to get used to. The style and music seems great too! I recommend any smash fan to try this game out as the game has tons of levels to try to speed run. Edit: Thanks for letting me know about changing the layout! Much appreciated.
Sharpen your skills without any time limit in this giant laboratory. Experience low gravity, hyperspeed, Roboball and many other surprises!
- New Attack: Dash Attack (Swipe left while running)
- 4th stars highscore balancing
- Chinese and Sweden Translation
- Improved replay spectating HUD
- You can now edit your nickname displayed on shared replays
- Added God Rank
- You can now fire a LASER while running, but it will stop you
- Tons of UI improvements and minors bugs fixes
• Super Mob's World Jungle Adventure - great day of Mob to pass different levels