Audio-typing and/or transcription is very exhausted, isn't it? I have suffered from inputting with keyboard and inflammation of a tendon. Accordingly, I developed the transcription application with the Google's Voice Recognition is very excellent. Let's be free of troubles with this application. You can use as voice memos.
There is the free version with ads
. Please try this before purchase.
1. The voice recognition is always listening and waiting for (your) voices. You can transcribe with (your) voices, but not only keyboard. (This application cannot transcribe a playbacked speech automatically.)
2. This application has settings for people with each dominant hand.
3. This catches the audio file to transcribe which is selected by filer applications, etc.
4. This has the simple voice recorder with the timer, and you can transcribe the recorded file without intermission. (You may need an external storage such as SD card.)
Pay version have additional functions.
1. ads is removed.
2. add the auto save.
3. add the option "finish after save".
4. add the password function at launch.
5. refine the view of listening status.
Because this application use the Google's Voice Recognition, this demands internet connection from you. If not, this inputting usefulness will go down severely. (But there is no problem about the confirmation of the saved data and recording.)