Manatee 311 is the official app for Manatee County Government information and services. Use the app to:
• Report non-emergency issues like potholes, broken street lights, graffiti, abandoned vehicles and more. You can even add photos and your GPS location to your request.
• Pay your utility bill online.
• (Sign up for reminders for your trash and recycling days.)
• Look up information like your evacuation level, commission district, polling site, flood zone, nearest emergency shelter, bus stop, hospital, local schools and more.
• Explore things to do around Manatee County, including parks, preserves, beaches, boat ramps, golf courses, libraries, community centers and historical sites.
Create a user account and you’ll be able to log in and review the status of all your requests as staff work on the issue.
You can also submit requests using our website at www.mymanatee.org/311