Mobile phone for Android compatible.
Unlimited video on cellular and WIFI.
Support MultiChannel video encoder.
Support Remote Playback.
Support device configuration parameters.
Support for IP address and dynamic domain name access(do not contain http://).
Support snapshot management.
Support for authentication.
Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
Direct stream connection. without any third party server transfer.
Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
Support for landscape and portrait mode.
Ability to change framerate and bitrate as desired for internal and remote users.
Demo device detail
ASee ASeePro ASEE QSEE KWeye vMEye MEye KMEye
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and tablet devices.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (in-app upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras (in-app upgrade)
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode (in-app upgrade)
- mass actions in matrix view
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera). (in-app upgrade)
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option. (in-app upgrade)
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
Besides, MeyePro has more functions as below:
Support record video.
Support video preview and snapshot preview.
Support Multi-device management.
Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
Demo device detail
To make these replacements possible QRemoteControl offers you a touchpad, a keyboard, multimedia keys and buttons for starting applications.
The fresh design makes QRemoteControl an eye-catcher. Moreover several color designs for the user interface are available to adapt it to your individual flavor. Automatically switching from portrait to landscape mode is another feature making it perfectly fitting for the user in every situation.
For using the app you need to
- download and install the app on your phone and
- download and install the QRemoteControl-Server you can easily get on http://qremote.org on the item (computer, tablet, raspberry pi) you like to control! (By now the QRemote-Server application is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.)
For more information or support please visit our website http://qremote.org !
From home media applications like Plex, xBox Media Center, Boxee, and Hulu Desktop to presentation software like PowerPoint, Keynote, and Prezi, with many more in between, Rowmote 'Just Works'.
• Seamless control, with no configuration or training necessary
• Toggle the iTunes Visualizer
• Wake and sleep
• Launch and switch applications from an in-app list or your Mac's dock (coming soon)
Supported applications include:
• Adobe Lightroom
• Airfoil Video
• Apple TV 1G/2G (after software installation)
• DVD Player
• eyeTV 3.x
• Front Row
• Hulu Desktop
• Keynote ‘08 & ‘09
• kJams Pro
• Mac Bluray Player
• Microsoft Powerpoint ‘04 & ‘08
• OpenOffice Impress
• PandoraOne Desktop
• The Tube
• xbmc (Xbox Media Center)
Rowmote can also control your jailbroken Apple TV, in both Apple's menu system and in third party software like XBMC. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv for installation instructions.
• Mac OS X 10.4.0 or later or a jailbroken Apple TV.
• Mac: The free Rowmote Helper program must be running on the Mac to be controlled. Download at www.rowmote.com. Some features require Mac OS X 10.8.0 or later.
• Apple TV: Apple TV installation requires jailbreak and installation of the Rowmote Helper plugin. Please see www.rowmote.com/atv.
• The Android device must be on the same wireless network (a computer-to-computer, or ‘Ad Hoc’, network works, as well). If a firewall is enabled, Rowmote Helper must be allowed access, or port 5842 must be opened.
- Qt Quick 2.2
- 10 demo apps
- Saving the projects in Local Storage
- Import the projects to Pastebin.com
Any App Remote PRO ready to use modes list:
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Banshee Media Player
- BS Player
- FastStone Image Viewer
- Foxit PDF Reader
- GOM Player
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Irfan View
- LibreOffice Impress
- Media Player Classic
- Mozilla Firefox
- OpenOffice Impress
- Power Point
- QuickTime Player
- Real Player
- Spider Player
- Ubuntu Linux
- VLC Media Player
- Windows OS
- Windows Photo Viewer
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Center
- Xion Audio Player
- Youtube Player
* * * HOW TO USE ANY APP REMOTE * * *
Install Any App Remote on your Android device. Download Any App Server from http://www.makaveli.eu/any-app-remote/ and run it on the remote computer. Be sure that the server is allowed to use network communication! Get the server IP address and the PORT number which you can find on the server screen. Run Any App Remote and go to SETTINGS. Input server IP address and PORT number in the corresponding fields. Save settings, go back and select CONNECT. If everything is done right you will see a message on the server screen: "Android device is connected!". Now you are ready to use your Android device!
For example: Start Winamp on the remote computer and be sure that Winamp is on focus. Run Any App Remote and select MODES. Then choose Winamp mode. Voala! You can control Winamp remotely!
* * *
Ministro service is release under GPL v3+ license.
The connection API protocol used by applications to connect and query the service is released under BSD license, it mean that any application (no matter if that application is free or not) can connect and query its services.
Also, be aware, this service will install/provide the free versions of Qt libraries, licensed under LGPL v2.1/ GPL v3.
With this application, you will be able to control the media playback on your mac!
In a simple way, you will have a remote control in your hand, without needing to install additional programs on your computer. (SUPER EASY INSTALLATION)
ITS EVEN BETTER THAN APPLE REMOTE, AND FOR FREE!
You will be able to watch movies without getting off the couch!
With this application you will be able to control the followings media players in an individually way
Also you will be able to shutdown, suspend and adjust brightness and volume! Everything remotely!
There is an in app purchase to upgrade to FULL VERSION wich features (more features will be added in the future):
- Ad free experience
- Remote file browser and launcher
-- The media players' name and icons belongs to its respective developers/companies, I DO NOT OWN THEM --
- If you me to add support for another application, send me an email! (in order to get an app to work with mac remote, it should have AppleScript support, so movist is out unless someone adds support)
- for the ones interested, the login details of your mac are stored securely and not sent by any mean to me. (check it if you want) also I'm not gathering any usage/phone info.
- If you want the app to be translated to your language and you can spend 10min of your life translating it, email me.
- If you are the developer of one of the supported apps and don't want your program to be supported, send me an email before calling your lawyer, and I will remove support.
- Take note that this application won't control any angry bird's mind or cut any rope for you, although is intended to control your mac and hopefully make your life easier. Mote
Our Daily Bread - English
QT is the start of your day ~
Content is updated daily Bible.
- The font size can be changed
- View another date QT
- Email Developer
- The current text can be copied to the clipboard contents
Church, Worship, GOD, Presbyterian, Baptist, QT, Living Life, GT, Our Daily Bread, Daily Bible,
every day with the Lord, twitter, Pray, The Bible, the Word, prayer, jesus, meditation,
Heaven, hell, good, evil, Tyrannus, GTM, SFC, Scripture Union, the mission, the word of life,
RBC, Chinese literary mission
See for yourself with our Free trial http://goo.gl/vkbhV
• No Setup required
• RoByte is the only Roku remote designed for tablets
• Easy channel switcher
• Use your keyboard for super fast text & voice entry on channels like Netflix etc.
• Navigate using D-pad or Swipe-Pad
• Pair with multiple Roku players
• Customizable Widgets for your home screen
• Option to keep the wifi from sleeping (in menu)
• Hitting your phone's search button brings you to the channel's search page
• Multiple language support
• Español (Spanish)
• Deutsch (German)
• Français (French)
• Bahasa Indonesia
**Please contact us directly before giving us a 1 star. We are very happy to help troubleshoot any issues you have**
This Roku remote is not designed to control Roku SoundBridge
Tags: Roku Remote, Roku box, Roku player, Roku Inc. Roku 2, XD, HD, XS, LT, media, remote control, tinybyte, byte, apps, wifi, RokuByte
To make use of Tahoe, you must be running Monterey on a computer on the same network as the Android device running Tahoe. The ROV must also be connected to the computer running Monterey. Without an ROV and without Monterey, Tahoe is pretty much useless.
Since this application is written in Qt, it will ask for Ministro to be installed upon first run. Once Ministro is installed, it will download the proper Qt libraries. After that, you can delete Ministro. This process only happens on the first launch.
To see the source code behind Tahoe, visit www.sourceforge.net/p/rov-suite.
To see ROV-suite's (and therefore Tahoe's) development blog, see chrisstechblog.blogspot.com.
Please keep in mind that this app is still in development. This version is an early build and will therefore be buggy and lack features that will be available in the final version.
The Aver AndoridViewer provides users remote access to monitor videos from AVer DVRs/NVRs or IP cameras (network cameras) via an Android phone or Pad. Users can remotely view live videos anytime and anywhere on an Android phone or Pad, and their privacy is highly protected through an authorization mechanism. The account information and corresponding IP address will be saved automatically, too.
• 1.remote live monitoring anytime and anywhere
• 2.privacy is highly protected by authorization mechanism
• 3.live display mode: 1/4 split mode
• 4.connection up to 32 channels
• 5.record DVR/NVR or IP camera (network camera) information in your address book
• 6.remote PTZ control
• 7.remote Playback
• 8.supports both landscape mode and portrait mode
• 9.connection information is saved automatically
• 10.free download from Google Play
.Remote was created to provide nice design, great user experience and the ability to customize at the same time.
Out of the box You can control: iTunes, Spotify, Rdio, QuickTime, MPlayerX, VLC, Keynote, iPhoto.
By control I mean play, pause, current track info, previous, next, rewind, fast-forward.
All media buttons in .remote work consistent with mac media keys, e.g. long click on "next" button works like "fast-forward" in iTunes.
If You need control more applications, You can add app or any command on your own - more info at http://www.dotremote.net/how-to/how-to-manage-apps/
Installation is easy and quick. Step by step guide is available at http://www.dotremote.net/how-to/how-to-connect-with-mac/
Out of the box you can also shutdown, suspend, adjust brightness and volume.
Mac.remote is ad-free for 5 days. After that time you have choice: you can use app with ads or purchase ad-free version.
Mac.remote is the first product from .remote family, next linux.remote is on the way. I plan also iOS version.
You can share Your ideas how to improve .remote by writing a comment at http://www.dotremote.net/plans/55/
- Control your Apple TV via infrared (IR) without having to jailbreak your Apple TV
- Keyboard support that lets you type on your device and it sends the infrared codes either after every letter or all at once
- Holding directional and menu buttons down will keep sending those codes across
How to use the keyboard:
- First open the on-screen keyboard on the Apple TV
- Then click the A button on the app to show the keyboard on your Android device
- Keep the device aimed at the Apple TV and start typing
- If you want to send codes all at once (for example when entering an email address), hit the toggle button labeled Letter to change it to Word(s) after which you'll need to click Send to send the codes at once (make sure your device is pointed at the Apple TV throughout the entire send)
The following are Samsung Android devices that have an infrared (IR) blaster:
Samsung Galaxy S4 (also Mini/Active/Zoom)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 and 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (and Plus)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
The following will ONLY work with Android 4.4 (KitKat) as of version 1.7:
Currently unsupported (even with Android 4.4 KitKat):
LG G2 (unfortunately LG did not implement the Infrared API per Google's KitKat specification; I'm currently looking into using LG's SDK)
SETUP PLEASE READ:
If you have a Samsung Android device with infrared (IR) and the app doesn't work (Apple TV LED will blink three times to each button you click on the app), then please do the following:
On the Apple TV, go to Settings > General > Remotes > Unpair Apple Remote
This unpairs the little Apple TV remote and allows this app as well as any other universal remote to work.
If you are having trouble, please contact me and provide a screenshot, what device you're using, and what version of Android it's on and I'll work to fix it.
Currently works on:
- Samsung Android devices with infrared (IR) blasters
- Other Android devices with infrared (IR) blasters that are on Android 4.4 (KitKat) as of version 1.7
If you like this app, please rate it and tell your friends. Thanks and enjoy!
An ad-free version is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reinieday.appletvinfraredremote
More from developer
*Q-See’s QS View for Android smartphones puts the power of peace-of-mind literally at your fingertips. *
Designed to work with our QS-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously, or review video recorded on your DVR. QS View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera with finger gestures. You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QS View on your Android phone, you’re never out of touch.
Here is the link to the new QS remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QS view application on Android Smartphones:
Designed to work with our QC-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously, or review video recorded on your DVR. QC View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera with finger gestures. You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QC View on your Android phone, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QC Series DVR only *
Here is the link to the new QC remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QC view application on Android Smartphones:
Designed to work with our QT-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s happening with the swipe of a finger. It also allows you to take advantage of higher-resolution displays to show a level of detail never before available on a mobile device which allows you to truly see what’s going on.
View live feeds from up to 9 cameras simultaneously. QT View HD takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QT View HD on your Android tablet, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QT Series DVR only.*
Here is the link to the new QT remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QT View HD application on Android Tablets:
Designed to work with our QC-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s happening with the swipe of a finger. It also allows you to take advantage of higher-resolution displays to show a level of detail never before available on a mobile device which allows you to truly see what’s going on.
View live feeds from up to 16 cameras simultaneously, or review video recorded on your DVR. QC View HD takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera with finger gestures. You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QC View HD on your Android tablet, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QC Series DVR only*
Here is the link to the new QC remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QC view application on Android Tablets: