The App is connected with a Barbecue Thermometer device (iChef BT-600) by Bluetooth. The thermometer will send the temperature data from the temperature probe to the App of the Smart-phone for various functions as below：
1) Thermometer - Monitoring the temperature of the cooking / BBQ
- Select different meat and taste with default Set Temperatures and customized Set Temperatures.
- The App will provide the progress of the cooking.
- The App will provide notification (sound and / or vibration) to user when target temperature is reached.
- The App can display temperature in ℃ or ℉ and is user selectable.
- Support at most 4 probes of thermometer and end user can assign different meats and tastes to individual probe for cooking purpose.
- It may display temperature plotting which is real time monitor the probe temperatures and display the historical data in graphical format. The feature of RSSI displays the Bluetooth signal strength within the range. It works effectively with Extended Range Barbecue Thermometer BT-600 and capable to monitor the food & barbecue temperature from up to 300 feet away.
- There are four channels of timers which assist the user for various cooking / BBQ purpose.
- Each channel can be selected to work as up count or down count timer.
- Count up timer is used for monitoring the duration of cooking activities.
- Count down timer is used to set a target time for cooking. When the timer count down from target time to zero, the App will trigger a notification (Sound and / or Vibration) to user.