Review from Support Group
not working at all on samsung s3 and s7 edge
August 2, 2017this app cannot support non-Qualcomm models.
Not working on rooted Nexus 5 Error message appears while verifying Qualcomm baseband and driver: Driver not found Edit: Works on default marshmallow ROM, not on some custom Nougat ROMs
Nice app . But one thing to remember if u change the rom first you need to unlock all the band other wise if you clean flash any rom the particular band only working which is selected in your previous rom.
So sad this app only works on rooted smartphones.
Good app but there is no option for LTE band locking on the OnePlus 5, I rooted using Magisk
Too much price for buy pro features
Not working.. phone auto reboots when locking band.. using magisk on oneplus 3t
- WCDMA RSSI sometimes does not show
- Crash when export indoor testing picture
- Crash in google billing
- Events information (Experiment) (*)
- Pre-route of indoor testing (*)
- LTE SCC don't show or total tput is wrong in a given situation
- Lock EARFCN dose not work on recent handsets
- Rapidly switches between LTE and CDMA
- Show status information on recent handset
- Some signalling message decode error
Tired of slow internet connection which keeps on getting dropped? Time to boost!