Review from Sanjay T
rooted device but not working
September 20, 2017Qualcomm chipset needed... you device is with MTK. NSG cannot support it...
It is an excellent app for network information. Lots of detailed information on LTE signal quality, carrier aggregation, mimo, and other related network information. Biggest downside is the recurring monthly price for the full version which is way out of reach ($50/mo). Without it, the top information area is constantly inundated with ads to purchase the full version. I can toggle away that but it'll come back within seconds which blocks easily readable information.
The latest 1.6.4 update made it stop working on rooted Nexus 5 on Android 7.1.2 (it was working fine until the update today, now it's stuck on getting configuration during which network is lost for 30sec
Awesome app! Now I'm enjoying lte band 40, superior speeds... Thanks
When setting it to b40 phone gets restarted on OnePlus 5
It sometimes mess my whole network...
Doesn't open on Android 8.1 rather it blows off my network. I had to switch on-off airplane mode to get the network. Pathetic app
- CA Matrix error on MOTO Z2 force with Oreo update
- Miss signaling category for some messages
- Can not open with Android 8.1
- Upgrade EUTRA RRC version to r14.5.1
- Access/Data view for CDMA
- Access view for 1xEV
- Change some signaling messages title
- A few FTP sites can not download
- Test script settings and filter settings are abnormal when screen rotate
- LTE CA count is wrong in few rare cases
Internet Speed Test & WiFi Analyzer. Test and meter your net and WiFi speed.
Optimize your mobile network by reduce delays and decrease ping a minimum value