Paint&Conquer is a turn based, chain reaction, strategy game that challenges players to fill a grid of 16, 25, or 36 paint cans with their own color paint.
A pot fills by 1/3 each time it is touched. Players can touch only one empty, neutral, or matching colored pot per turn. When a pot is filled and touched again, it overflows, sending 1/3 of a can of paint into the neighbor cans, filling them all with the own color. This way opposing pots can be conquered.
Played against the machine or handed back and forth between two players, the game seems simple until a single move causes a chain reaction of overflows. So suddenly an overwhelming lead can turn into a hopelessly lost position.
PAINT&CONQUER is a fun game, it is filled with surprises, amusing sound effects and lovely animations of splashing paint. It successfully realizes a simple premise, making it an “easy to learn but difficult to master” pastime.
Paint&Conquer is a captivating game because, akin to checkers or draughts, it contains subtle complexities and can be played casually, seriously, or at competition levels.
"Paint&Conquer has some similarities to the hit game Bubble Blast, because they both feature chain reactions that spread in four directions, but Paint&Conquer is not a series of puzzles with unique solutions. It is an unpredictable, two-player game with an unlimited number of variations and possibilities for gameplay."
* Score 1 point for each 1/3 of a pot of paint that goes into any pot during the player's turn
* Winner is the player with the highest score at the end of the game
* Game ends when one player has no possible play (all pots are the same color)
* Paint cans or pots fill 1/3 at a time and then overflow in four directions
* Play by turns
* Single player game against the machine (Easy, Medium, Hard)
* Two-player game, where players pass the device back and forth
* Start with 16, 25, or 36 fields
* Create a chain reaction when a full pot overflows and hits another full pot
* Random prefill options
You are the leader of the Dakota - the last remaining tribe in the Sol System. After decades of fighting, the other tribes have all left the Earth, one by one, to seek out new riches among the stars. It now falls to you, as the new leader of the Dakota, to lead your tribe's fleet of nomadic space platforms out into the galaxy to achieve greatness!
The Tribe Wars are over. Welcome to the Ion Age!
Play Ionage and:
• Explore the galaxy at the helm of your fleet of gun-bristling space platforms
• Discover upgrades to customise your weapons
• Recruit specialists for your team and use them to give you the edge in battle
• Synergise your equipment and team to create unbeatable combinations
• Strategise against ingenious AI which will adapt to your every move
"Strategy games will always be one of our favorite genres, in particular thanks to games like Ionage" - AppsZoom
"It comes off as a duel between two cumbersome space stations, locked in an arms race. There’s nothing else quite like it." - GameWoof
Ionage blends together elements of traditional RTS games, tower defence and even chess to create a fast-paced game of tactics and skill that you’ll find difficult to put down. Beautiful on tablets but resourcefully optimised for smaller screens; Ionage is the perfect companion for your Android device.
Play now for free!
NB Ionage is supported by In-App-Purchases (IAP) but everything can be accessed without paying. The IAPs allow the player to avoid waiting for upgrades to recharge.