That's right Now Anyone Can Get Their Very Own Wireless Mobile Dealership, Activate Phones and Accounts, Port or Transfer Numbers, Take Bill Payments or Even Earn with Auto Payments. Sell every major No Contract Wireless Brands. ATT, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Black Wireless, NET10, H2O Wireless, and many more!
* Discount Sim Cards and Devices (No Minimums)
* No Credit Check instant Dealership Approval
* Earn Money when Others Pay Their Bill
* Earn Money on Activations
This app gets your dealership portal setup, and gets you started in your new Mobile Wireless Dealership Business Today. No Hidden Costs, Earn money
Earn $5 Everytime Someone pays their bill! Earn $10 or more each new line activated or number ported to new service! Earn $ on every automatic payment too. All you need is a laptop or great smart phone and access to your dealer portal. You can even run this in unlimited locations and create payment and activation clerks.
NO HIDDEN COSTS! NO MONTHLY FEE'S
This App helps you setup your own real Mobile Wireless Money Making Dealership in Mere Minutes!
Because FoxFi and PdaNet share your phone's data connection with computers or tablets without paying a tether plan, some carriers such as Sprint or AT&T have removed our app from Play Store. They can no longer do that legally due to the latest FCC tether rules.
The original listings, each with close to 5 million downloads, can be view in your web browser at
To purchase the full version, make sure to use the "Purchase" button inside the app. There have been "fake" apps by scammers in the Play Store that claim to be the full version.
Text from the comfort of your computer. Save messages forever. Left your phone at home? No worries, get your texts online. Traveling overseas? Leave your phone plugged in at home and bring your PC. Cost is $2.99/month.
Web Texter Plus enables you to send and receive text messages online under your mobile phone number. All your phone's future texts are synced, sent or received after registration. Mark messages as read or delete them and your phone and web portal are in sync. When you send or receive texts we use your phone's contact list to name the contact for you on the Web Texter Plus portal.
Go to http://sprint.zipwhip.com to register. Must be a Sprint Customer and texting charges may apply.
Note: if you're having issues sending messages, try turning off 4G or wifi. We've found certain phones aggressively shut down services when on data-intensive networks to save battery life.
* Provides multiple conversation styles, appearance and pop up notifications
* Supports the reassembly of SMS messages where the original message is delivered as segmented SMS messages
* Be notified of unread SMS and MMS messages as often as you like.
* Specially identifies and presents enterprise SMS and MMS messages in a single thread.
* Supports replies to callback numbers and phone numbers in the text of SMS messages
* Supports MMS with high definition graphics and attachments
* Supports the ability to auto forward SMS and MMS messages.
* 30 day free trial then will be billed $1.99 monthly to your Sprint bill.
Sprint subscribers can create an immediate assistance request, alerting multiple people when they need help.
Triggers the urgent alert process when you press the Android device screen for 3 seconds, even when the device is in locked mode!
You are able to send multiple concurrent messages to many different destinations and device types, i.e. text messages, voice messages and email.
• The messages contain your mobile number, location address and time
• SMS text messages can include a web link of your location
• Voice messages include Text-to-Speech
• Email messages can include a map of your location
Messages are periodically sent until the safety event is stopped.
The MUA personal safety application can put the phone in speaker mode, and dial a pre-configured phone number in parallel to the alert distribution.
The Sprint Mobile Urgent Alert personal safety service provides:
• Assured message delivery using multiple channels: Voice calls, SMS and email
• Real-time delivery status information and confirmation
• Highly reliable safety service based on telco grade platform
The web interface allows:
• Contact and distribution lists creation
• Alert template definition
• Device authorizations
• Real-time tracking of message delivery and replies
You must have a Sprint Enterprise Messaging Gateway (EMG) account to subscribe to the Mobile Urgent Alerts personal safety service. Subscribe for the EMG at https://emg.sprint.com . The Mobile Urgent Alerts subscription costs $1.99 per month per device and will be charged on your Sprint bill.
App features include: integrated contact list, call history, font size/color modifications and built in voicemail.
This app requires a network connection with high enough bandwidth and low enough latency to reliably process a voice-over-IP call. It is highly recommended that use of this app be done in conjunction with connection through a 4G or WiFi network. Attempting to use a 3G connection is not recommended.
Available only in USA and US territories. International calls will either be blocked or terminated.
Registration is required to use this app. If no data plan service selected, casual data charges may apply. Learn more at http://www.sprintcaptel.com .
Although Wireless CapTel by Sprint can be used for emergency calling, such emergency calling may not function the same as traditional 911/E911 services. By using Wireless CapTel by Sprint for emergency calling you agree that Sprint is not responsible for any damages resulting from errors, defects, malfunctions, interruption or failures in accessing or attempting to access emergency services through Wireless CapTel by Sprint whether caused by the negligence of Sprint or otherwise.
Due to FCC regulations, only individuals with a hearing loss can use this app.
Customer service can be reached at email@example.com.
©2013, 2014 Raketu.
Sprint and the logo are trademarks of Sprint.
Android, Google, the Google logo and Android Market are trademarks of Google Inc.
CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
Raketu is a registered trademark of Raketu Communications, Inc.
Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Full features include:
- The ability to locate any phone on your Sprint family plan (both smart phones and normal phones).
- No need to install anything on the phones you track.
- Locate a lost or stolen phone AFTER it’s disappeared.
- Automatically check if your family members are where they should be and receive a text if they aren't there.
- See your family members’ location in real time on an interactive map.
- Locate your family from your computer by going to sfl.sprint.com.
- Download includes a Free 15-day trial (it’s $5 a month after that to locate up to 4 phones. The charge will appear on your monthly Sprint bill).
Sprint Family Locator is made by Safely, the same company that’s working to prevent texting while driving (Sprint Drive First) and help you set limits on how and when your kids use their mobile phones (Sprint Mobile Controls).
Got something to say? Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safely
KWs: Lost Phone, Phone Locator, gps locator, cell phone tracker, track a phone, find a cell, tracker app, gps tracker, track a phone, FamilyWhere, FamilyMap, Safely Family Locator
☆ Automatically block texting and calling during school and after bedtime
☆ Get daily updates about when and how often your kids call and text
☆ Block texts, calls and apps on the spot with a single click
☆ See who your kids have been calling and texting
☆ See what apps your kids have been downloading
Your child will always be able to receive calls or texts from you, and can always dial 911 in case of emergency.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a FREE15-day trial for each phone you add to your account. After the trial period, $4.99/month will be charged to your Sprint bill for each phone you’ve added.
Tags: parental controls, block texting, block calls, phone limits
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
[Tap on the 'Call' button to sign-up*]
- Send free* texts to anywhere in the US & Canada. No texting plan required from your mobile provider. Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your home phone number
-Listen to your voicemail and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your mobile phone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-View your account details
-Make one-time payments
-Set up automatic payments
-View billing history
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.
Anyone without a Ringback Tone subscription in the past 90 days is eligible for this exciting offer.
Sprint Music Plus is Sprint’s official Music Store and player for Music Tracks, Albums, Ringtones, and Ringback tones. A full-featured music player, manager, and store in one app! Millions of DRM-free Music Tracks and Tones updated daily. Save money when you buy bundles. Free music is also available. Add the Sprint Music Plus widget for quick access to all your tunes.
** Not compatible with some rooted devices and the Nexus S. **
More from developer
With Sprint Mobile Sync you can:
- Manage your contacts from either the device or the web portal. From either location your contacts stay synchronized.
- Back up your contacts so they can be restored if your device is ever lost or if you swap to another Sprint Mobile Sync capable device.
- Sprint Mobile Sync allows account Administrators to push contacts to devices on the account.
- Sprint Mobile Sync also supports the creation of groups including TeamDC from the Mobile Sync portal within sprint.com. This feature is available for both individual users and account administrators as applicable.
This application will not show up in your devices app tray and is only accessible via the "My TeamDC" button under the Groups tab within the Sprint Direct Connect now application.
If you are using an Embedded (button) Sprint Direct Connect device like the Motorola Admiral or Kyocera Torque you access TeamDC membership in the contacts application of your phone.
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software (See compatible phones section below for version numbers)
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” dropdown menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Interoperable with Nextel Direct Connect phones for 1 to 1 calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants - Use “select multiple” from application contacts list to create on the fly group calls
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• Synchronizes contacts with your devices address book
• Create favorites for your most contacted Direct Connect contacts
• Kyocera Rise – Requires device software version 1.005SP or newer 1.011SP
• LG Optimus Elite - Requires device software version LS696ZVF
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Sprint Direct Connect Now will increase battery usage. If you are not planning to make or receive Sprint Direct Connect calls, you may save battery by selecting “Go offline” under the app settings.
keywords: direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.