That's right Now Anyone Can Get Their Very Own Wireless Mobile Dealership, Activate Phones and Accounts, Port or Transfer Numbers, Take Bill Payments or Even Earn with Auto Payments. Sell every major No Contract Wireless Brands. ATT, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Black Wireless, NET10, H2O Wireless, and many more!
* Discount Sim Cards and Devices (No Minimums)
* No Credit Check instant Dealership Approval
* Earn Money when Others Pay Their Bill
* Earn Money on Activations
This app gets your dealership portal setup, and gets you started in your new Mobile Wireless Dealership Business Today. No Hidden Costs, Earn money
Earn $5 Everytime Someone pays their bill! Earn $10 or more each new line activated or number ported to new service! Earn $ on every automatic payment too. All you need is a laptop or great smart phone and access to your dealer portal. You can even run this in unlimited locations and create payment and activation clerks.
NO HIDDEN COSTS! NO MONTHLY FEE'S
This App helps you setup your own real Mobile Wireless Money Making Dealership in Mere Minutes!
Text from the comfort of your computer. Save messages forever. Left your phone at home? No worries, get your texts online. Traveling overseas? Leave your phone plugged in at home and bring your PC. Cost is $2.99/month.
Web Texter Plus enables you to send and receive text messages online under your mobile phone number. All your phone's future texts are synced, sent or received after registration. Mark messages as read or delete them and your phone and web portal are in sync. When you send or receive texts we use your phone's contact list to name the contact for you on the Web Texter Plus portal.
Go to http://sprint.zipwhip.com to register. Must be a Sprint Customer and texting charges may apply.
Note: if you're having issues sending messages, try turning off 4G or wifi. We've found certain phones aggressively shut down services when on data-intensive networks to save battery life.
Because FoxFi and PdaNet share your phone's data connection with computers or tablets without paying a tether plan, some carriers such as Sprint or AT&T have removed our app from Play Store. They can no longer do that legally due to the latest FCC tether rules.
The original listings, each with close to 5 million downloads, can be view in your web browser at
To purchase the full version, make sure to use the "Purchase" button inside the app. There have been "fake" apps by scammers in the Play Store that claim to be the full version.
* Provides multiple conversation styles, appearance and pop up notifications
* Supports the reassembly of SMS messages where the original message is delivered as segmented SMS messages
* Be notified of unread SMS and MMS messages as often as you like.
* Specially identifies and presents enterprise SMS and MMS messages in a single thread.
* Supports replies to callback numbers and phone numbers in the text of SMS messages
* Supports MMS with high definition graphics and attachments
* Supports the ability to auto forward SMS and MMS messages.
* 30 day free trial then will be billed $1.99 monthly to your Sprint bill.
Sprint subscribers can create an immediate assistance request, alerting multiple people when they need help.
Triggers the urgent alert process when you press the Android device screen for 3 seconds, even when the device is in locked mode!
You are able to send multiple concurrent messages to many different destinations and device types, i.e. text messages, voice messages and email.
• The messages contain your mobile number, location address and time
• SMS text messages can include a web link of your location
• Voice messages include Text-to-Speech
• Email messages can include a map of your location
Messages are periodically sent until the safety event is stopped.
The MUA personal safety application can put the phone in speaker mode, and dial a pre-configured phone number in parallel to the alert distribution.
The Sprint Mobile Urgent Alert personal safety service provides:
• Assured message delivery using multiple channels: Voice calls, SMS and email
• Real-time delivery status information and confirmation
• Highly reliable safety service based on telco grade platform
The web interface allows:
• Contact and distribution lists creation
• Alert template definition
• Device authorizations
• Real-time tracking of message delivery and replies
You must have a Sprint Enterprise Messaging Gateway (EMG) account to subscribe to the Mobile Urgent Alerts personal safety service. Subscribe for the EMG at https://emg.sprint.com . The Mobile Urgent Alerts subscription costs $1.99 per month per device and will be charged on your Sprint bill.
App features include: integrated contact list, call history, font size/color modifications and built in voicemail.
This app requires a network connection with high enough bandwidth and low enough latency to reliably process a voice-over-IP call. It is highly recommended that use of this app be done in conjunction with connection through a 4G or WiFi network. Attempting to use a 3G connection is not recommended.
Available only in USA and US territories. International calls will either be blocked or terminated.
Registration is required to use this app. If no data plan service selected, casual data charges may apply. Learn more at http://www.sprintcaptel.com .
Although Wireless CapTel by Sprint can be used for emergency calling, such emergency calling may not function the same as traditional 911/E911 services. By using Wireless CapTel by Sprint for emergency calling you agree that Sprint is not responsible for any damages resulting from errors, defects, malfunctions, interruption or failures in accessing or attempting to access emergency services through Wireless CapTel by Sprint whether caused by the negligence of Sprint or otherwise.
Due to FCC regulations, only individuals with a hearing loss can use this app.
Customer service can be reached at email@example.com.
©2013, 2014 Raketu.
Sprint and the logo are trademarks of Sprint.
Android, Google, the Google logo and Android Market are trademarks of Google Inc.
CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
Raketu is a registered trademark of Raketu Communications, Inc.
Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Now supports up to three custom profiles and allows you to create custom names for each profile.
Notification bar support options available.
Questions? Please review the updated instructions form located inside the QuickForward application.
Quick 1-touch call forwarding to your home, office or any phone. Type a number in to forward to in the QuickForward applcation. Create a shorcut and a click on the icon turns on call forwarding forwarding, a 2nd turns it off.
After installing, open QuickForward to begin setup.
*CHECK FORWARDING RATES WITH YOUR CARRIER!
*Intended for Sprint Only
WiFi, 3G or 4G required.
Supported countries (may be subject to change):
* USA (includes telemarketing and debt collectors!)
This app is ice cream sandwich (Android 4.0) / Galaxy Nexus compatible.
Successfully tested with:
3, A1, Aldi Talk, AT&T Mobility, BASE, Bouygues Télécom, Cablecom, DNA, Elisa, EMT, E-Plus, KPN, LuxGSM, M-Budget Mobile, Mobistar, NetCom, NRJ Mobile, O2, Orange, Proximus, SFR, Simyo, Sonera, Sprint Nextel, Sunrise, Swisscom, Tango, TDC, Tele2, Telenor, Telenor Mobil, Telia, TIM, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, Wind.
book call caller CNIP directory display free ID identification line live lookup name number pages reverse telemarketer telemarketing telephone whitepages
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
[Tap on the 'Call' button to sign-up*]
- Send free* texts to anywhere in the US & Canada. No texting plan required from your mobile provider. Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your home phone number
-Listen to your voicemail and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your mobile phone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-View your account details
-Make one-time payments
-Set up automatic payments
-View billing history
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.
You can easily share your Internet mobile with only ONE CLICK.
Mobile HotSpot shows the number of devices connected to your hotspot. It is also possible to see in detail the list of all connected devices.
You can define a timer to turn off your HotSpot automatically after a number of minutes.
Also you can automatically activate your HotSpot as you connect your phone on AC or USB power. In the same way, as you disconnect your phone from a power source you can automatically turn off the HotSpot application.
Finally, in order to save your battery "Mobile HotSpot" turns itself off and instantly stops sharing when your battery is running at less than 20%.
Most parameters can be changed via a configuration screen available via the menu: SSID, timer, battery level, notification.
Mobile HotSpot is the most complete application on Google Play to manage tethering and share your Internet connection from your phone.
It is compatible with Desktop, Laptop, iPad, Playstation 3 (PS3), Xbox, Blueray, Smart TV.
For the first five uses the application is free and without advertising. Thereafter it is possible to remove the ads for $ 1.99. (Version Pro : http://goo.gl/NLHVi )
Warning, some providers block the Internet connection sharing or tethering (Ex: Sprint). This application works only if tethering is running on your phone.
If Mobile HotSpot is not compatible with your device, please don’t rate it negatively. Instead send me an email describing your problem, your model device and I will be pleased to implement corrections and publish an updated version.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
If you need help to solve a problem, you can visit the Mobile HotSpot support or FAQ Web pages :
PLEASE ! Take 1 minute to participate to our survey to create a list of compatible devices at : http://goo.gl/932DA
** Your carrier may charge you for hotspot, validate your agreement your provider.
- Call ID - Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer the call
- Text ID - Know who is texting you if they are not in your phone contact list
- Call Blocker - Block spam calls, pesky telemarketers, or scams like the notorious “one ring”
- See social status, weather & news for your closest contacts.
- Automatically build your contacts list with names and addresses from WhitePages as you use your phone
A combined contacts list helps you find everyone in one place: people from your address book, your social networks, your recently identified calls or texts, plus the WhitePages directory of over 200 million people and businesses.
**50 Best Android Apps - TIME Magazine**
**Webby Award Nominee**
**Top 10 App - TIME Magazine **
** Android App of the Week - Gizmodo **
"WhitePages’ new Current Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - HuffingtonPost
WhitePages Current helps you:
- ID incoming and outgoing numbers, including people, businesses and mobile phones. Phone numbers without a name are a thing of the past!
-Protect yourself against phone scams with alerts on incoming and outgoing calls when a fraud or scam call is suspected including the 'one-ring' scam.
- Stay up-to-date effortlessly with social and local information on your top callers and texters. Know what’s happening with friends and family by seeing status from Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter without browsing through countless social network updates.
- Manage all your calls, texts and contacts in one place. Your Contacts list builds itself automatically based on who you call or text. Find everyone’s contact info easily with a single search across your networks and WhitePages.
- Block unwanted calls & texts* so you control who gets through. Avoid telemarketers, scammers, and even the occasional ex-significant other. (*Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat)
- Have some fun with infographics about your calling and texting habits. Share colorful charts with friends and family to show how you use your phone to communicate with others.
- Keep your favorite people a tap away on your home screen with the Current widget.
* Caller ID may be post-call on Verizon Wireless and Sprint
More from developer
With Sprint Mobile Sync you can:
- Manage your contacts from either the device or the web portal. From either location your contacts stay synchronized.
- Back up your contacts so they can be restored if your device is ever lost or if you swap to another Sprint Mobile Sync capable device.
- Sprint Mobile Sync allows account Administrators to push contacts to devices on the account.
- Sprint Mobile Sync also supports the creation of groups including TeamDC from the Mobile Sync portal within sprint.com. This feature is available for both individual users and account administrators as applicable.
This application will not show up in your devices app tray and is only accessible via the "My TeamDC" button under the Groups tab within the Sprint Direct Connect now application.
If you are using an Embedded (button) Sprint Direct Connect device like the Motorola Admiral or Kyocera Torque you access TeamDC membership in the contacts application of your phone.
Simply download the app and sign up for Sprint Direct Connect service which is included for no additional charge on many service plans or available for an additional $5 per month for other plans (excludes Sprint Surcharges and taxes).
Note: At this time the application does not support International Direct Connect calls to Nextel International customers.
Setting up your device:
1. Verify your phone software is up to date. Settings > System Update > Update Software (See compatible phones section below for version numbers)
2. Download the Sprint Direct Connect Now app from Google Play.
Signing up for Service:
3. Sign in to your account at sprint.com.
4. Select “Change my services” from the “Manage this device” drop down menu on the “My account” Tab.
5. Select Unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect under Push-to-Talk add-ons.
Please be aware that it may take a few hours before you can use Sprint Direct Connect. Please dial *2 to call customer care if you need assistance.
• Sprint Direct Connect on 4G LTE
• 1-to-1 Direct Connect Calls
• Group Connect Calls up to 21 participants - Press and hold contacts from all contacts and favorites list to create on the fly group calls
• TeamDC Closed group calling - Please download "TeamDC client for SDC" app for this functionality
• Send Call Alerts to notify others you want to talk without interrupting
• Synchronizes contacts with your devices address book
• Create favorites for your most contacted Direct Connect contacts
Compatible Phones & Software:
• HTC One - M8 (SW: 1.12.651.17)
• HTC One Max (SW: 2.09.651.1)
• Kyocera Hydro Edge (SW: 1.010SP)
• LG G2 (SW: ZVA or ZVC)
• LG Optimus F3 (SW: ZV6)
• LG G Flex (SW: ZV3)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 (SW: MK2 or NAE)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 with Sprint Spark (SW: NAF or NC6)
• Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 (SW: MJ4 or NAB or NC5)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Mini (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy Mega (SW: NA7)
• Samsung Galaxy S® 5 (SW: NCB or ND2)
See sprint.com for currently available devices.
• To take full advantage of expanded Sprint Direct Connect coverage, please go to your phone’s roaming settings and enable domestic data roaming.
• Location services will need to be turned on in your phones settings to use Sprint Direct Connect.
• If your device supports Wi-Fi Voice Calling you cannot use Wi-Fi Calling and Sprint Direct Connect Now at the same time.
keywords: sprint direct connect, sprint direct connect now, direct connect, push-to-talk, walkie talkie, push to talk, nextel, sprint, ptt, two-way radio, group connect, alert, direct connect now, qchat, sdc now, sdc, dc.