Think you know Dead on Arrival 2, well think again! Download this massive update with all new undead action!
- The zombies have mutated and are harder and faster than ever. One or two hits from the undead and it’s game over!
- Jump into single player and try out the new kill based scoring.
- The steel mill now spans over 5 levels to massacre the undead!
- Complete all new personal best bonuses and challenges to score some big Zbucks!
- In a tight spot? Not to worry, we’ll come to your rescue with all the gear you need, when you need it so take note of the weapon and power-up prompts!
- The mystery box now has a cool down timer before you can use it again. You just need to stay alive long enough to give it another go.
- One gun on the wall is just not enough to fight the zombie horde. We’ve swapped this up with an entire arsenal of kickass weapons and power-ups for you to stay alive.
… Don’t like the new look and feel? Not to worry. Multiplayer is still the game you know and loved so head on over with your friends and take on the undead together.
Intense co-operative zombie survival!!
Tear through wave after wave of the walking dead as you fight for your life in an industrial playground filled with deadly traps and deadlier enemies. An intense top down survival shooter, bringing console quality graphics to your mobile device.
Featuring a Strategic Spending System, survival is based not just on your skills but also the decisions you’ll make about how to spend the precious Z-Bucks earnt from each kill. Making the wrong decision between more ammo now or a better weapon later could mean life or death.
Team up with friends or strangers in 2-4 multiplayer and apply Mods to change the experience and give yourself the edge. Did somebody say Ice Bullets?
How long can you survive the zombie onslaught?
Yes that's right! You can fight the zombie horde alone or join forces and take on the bloodthirsty masses with up to 3 other players in co-op mode.
CONSOLE QUALITY GRAPHICS
Advanced lighting and shaders bring you a dark and gritty version of the zombie apocalypse
INTENSE ARCADE SURVIVAL
How long will you survive against endless waves of the undead?
2-4 PLAYER CO-OP MULTIPLAYER
Team up with your friends to fight the zombie horde together.
EXPLORE AN EXPANSIVE, DANGEROUS ENVIRONMENT
Unlock new areas of the map and use environmental traps to survive
STRATEGIC SPENDING SYSTEM
Will you choose to buy more ammo for your pistol, unlock the door to the next area or save your Z-bucks to buy the rocket launcher? Better decide fast, the horde is right behind you!
MODS LET YOU PLAY IT YOUR WAY
Unlock and equip special modifiers such as Double Damage, Ice Bullets, Healing and more to change the way you play the game
CUSTOMISE YOUR CHARACTER WITH A HUGE RANGE OF COSTUMES
Just because its the end of the world doesn’t mean you can’t fight the undead as a dinosaur. Or in scuba gear.
OPTIMISED FOR TEGRA 4
Showcase the power of your NVIDIA Tegra 4 device (such as the NVIDIA Shield) with Dead on Arrival 2
The sequel to Dead on Arrival brings new graphics, new zombies, new battlegrounds and new upgradeable weapons.
Keep pulling that trigger and see how long you can survive.
NOTE: If you have trouble loading the game or get an .obb error, please reboot your device and try again. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
We are also working to resolve loading issues with certain chipsets like the Snapdragon 800 (LG G2, Xperia Z etc).
You're a former member of an elite brotherhood of assassins. The problem is, with this brotherhood there's no such thing as a "former" member. You knew the Big Boss would try to drag you back in, but you never thought he's kidnap your brother to get to you. Now you must follow the way of the warrior to find him and bring him home.
#4 Best 3D Games on Android 2013
#5 Top Five Fighting Games you can't miss
Brotherhood of Violence Features Include:
* High end 3D engine
* Multitouch, third-party controller (Bluetooth) support
* Explore 30+ unique environments
* More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat!
* Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
* Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
* Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival !
* Brag about your skills on Facebook
* In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more!
* High quality character animations with 12 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muey-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
* Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail
* Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more!
Equip your character, learn your fighting technique. What's it going to be? Muay-thai? Kung-fu? With five different disciplines to choose from, you're ready to jump right into the middle of the action!
Get lost in the story with amazing cinematic effects, awesome lighting and intricate detail as you fight to rescue your brother. Your opponents learn through AI, so they're constantly evolving and learning your moves. What works for one bad guy today, may not work tomorrow! It's a tough fight, but you can get help if you need it. You can always unlock a companion to help you along the way.
Three levels of difficulty ensure that you'll never be bored as you perfect your fighting style. All you have to decide is whether to follow the light path of the warrior, or go into the dark. Download Brotherhood of Violence, the amazing brawler on Android now and get your brawl on!
Supported devices: Snapdragon S2 ( Adreno 205, 220), PowerVR SGX 540, Tegra,
Recommended: Mali MP400, nVidia Tegra 3 or Snapdragon S4 (Adreno 230)
* Optimized for Xperia Play
* Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD
* Keyboard and USB joystick supported (including Gametel and MOGA).
Brotherhood of Violence is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
The epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy arrives on Android in the exclusive video game inspired by the movie.
THE EXCLUSIVE GAME INSPIRED BY THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
After being gone for eight years, Bruce Wayne gets back into action as Batman. Waiting for him are the mysterious Selina Kyle and Bane, a lethal adversary on a crusade to tear apart Batman’s legacy piece by piece.
Meet all of Batman’s allies and regain your strength to protect Gotham City from Bane.
Become completely immersed in the story thanks to likenesses of all the movie’s main characters like Catwoman, Lucius Fox and Commissioner Gordon.
AN EPIC GAMING EXPERIENCE
Dozens of missions plus random events will make you feel all the thrills of being a superhero. Deal with hostage situations, bomb squads, jailbreaks and car chases to prove that you’re the true protector of Gotham.
A thrilling fighting system that puts you right in the heart of the action thanks to many different moves and cinematic effects.
Collect items hidden within the city to unlock upgrades and new fighting skills for Batman.
PLAY AS THE DARK KNIGHT
Access Batman’s complete arsenal and learn how to take full advantage of each tool. Use the Grapnel to cross the city or to defeat foes, throw the Batarang to knock out your enemies or to hit a distant button; the possibilities are infinite.
When kicks and gadgets are of no use, The Dark Knight relies on his vehicles to get the job done. Drive the Bat-Pod for special vigilante missions or pilot The Bat for fast travel across the city.
EXPERIENCE GOTHAM AS YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE
Explore the entire city of Gotham and its different districts spread across a huge map and enjoy stunning graphics for total immersion in the dark universe of Batman.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Made it into Touch Arcade’s Hot New Games list
Made it into TUAW new and notable apps for iOS and OSX
"The game has space marines, massive battle cruisers, speedy star fighters, a variety of guns,
and plenty of explosions. That alone warrants a look." – Android Police
"All in all, Line of Defense Tactics is one of the most convincing squad-based RTS efforts we’ve encountered." – Pocket Gamer
"...it could be one of the best real-time squad-based RTS titles I’ve played in a while." – Joystiq
Command a team of four Galactic Command (GALCOM) marines in highly classified missions across space stations, starships and vast planetary battlefields.
Based on the world of the Line Of Defense MMO, train your team, upgrade their stats, weapons, inventory and abilities to become the ultimate fighting force.
Play missions 1-3 for free. Then purchase the full 16 mission campaign for $4.99
- Action filled storyline based on the Line of Defense comics.
- Real time tactical combat with a persistent team of characters.
- Fight the enemy in ship to ship combat, inside their bases, and on the ground.
- Command infantry, autonomous androids, and vehicles to complete your missions.
- Call in airstrikes, deploy turrets, and gain access to advanced weaponry as you progress.
- Access the Line Of Defense MMO game's unit and equipment database for intel.
"Line of Defense: Tactics is a basic, but complex, RTS title in the palm of your hand and while the game is complicated at first if you stick at it you may find yourself playing an entertaining RTS Game." – ZOMGPLAY
"So if you’re looking for a decent squad based combat strategy game now, Line of Defense Tactics is the game for you." – OnRPG
For the best game experience, a tablet is recommended.
Requires Exynos, Snapdragon, or Tegra chipset with 1GHz Dual Core, 768 MB of RAM, screen resolution of at least 960x600 pixels, OpenGL ES 2.0 support and Android 2.3.1+
How to play:
- This game use your device accelerometer. No configuration needed!
- Keep your device at a comfortable position and select a map. On every level start UFO attack will check your device position to deliver the best experience during the game. Keep that in mind.
- Your objective is to roll the ball to destroy all computers.
- UFO's will try to repair damaged computers, it will be your chance to kill them!
- Avoid passing too close of them or they will fire a laser shot.
- You can change the view mode at anytime by pressing the camera button on Left Top.
HD Graphics compatible from almost any single core device to the latest Tegra and SnapDragon devices.
Immersive and exciting music and sound effects.
19 challenging levels.
1 unpredictable last level!
If you like the game please rate and share it!
The more downloads and rates it receive, more levels and features I'll add.
Support our sponsors
Please leave your feedback
More from developer
For best performance, disable any persistent location or intensive services.
v1.0.7: Froyo SD card update