Amazing app, update needs help Please add alarm clock vibration. Please add a timer. Please add the ability to change watch vibration setting from watch. Also, the latest update desensitized the activity tracker too much. They made all the changes listed above. Great job!
Need more options Can you let Toq display second and 24-hour in clock mode? Add an option to let user customize the clock background with family photo? Is it possible to display Traditional Chinese in message?
No support. Will never buy another Qualcomm stand alone device. Expensive product that is only supported for one year or less, terrible business model!
Good watch with faults No more support? The Toq is a cool watch with some flaws. The app is the same. Hopefully 2nd gen will address the issues.
Notifications are useless on Lollipop Only see the name of the sender (and the app causing the notification). Hardly useful anymore :-( Note: Install the "Toq Alternative Notifications" applet ... it will make the Toq useful in lollipop again!
Unable to update or pair After a phone factory reset, I reinstalled the Toq app. After numerous attempts to pair the watch with my Android smartphone, I gave up. Now, only a watch, and sometimes behind actual time.
– Security Update – Please update your Toq app to apply the latest security update.
– View Unread Notifications – New banner in applet menu, re-opens all unread notifications.
– Activity Goal Reminders – Set scheduled reminders in the Toq app to trigger notifications which show current activity progress.
– Alarm applet – Set one-time or repeat schedule silent / vibrating alarms
– Timer applet - A countdown timer lets you know when “time’s up!”.
– Vibration On/Off settings
Compares any Android app to the Top 20 apps in Google Play in only 60 seconds.