- Easily track mood, symptoms, or any outcome you want to optimize in a fraction of a second
- Add notes with your ratings
- Create reminders to track treatments, symptoms, emotions, diet, physical activity and anything else that could influence your outcome of interest
- Import your data from over 30 other apps and devices like Fitbit, Rescuetime, Jawbone Up, Withings, Facebook, Github, Google Calendar, Runkeeper, MoodPanda, Slice, Google Fit, and more
- Analyze your data to identify which hidden factors are most likely to be influencing your mood or symptoms and their optimal daily values
- View mood trends helping to identify triggers for symptoms and identify the potential effects of treatments
- Export and email your data to your healthcare provider
- Create and publish studies using your data or aggregated user data
- Embed QuantiModo's data aggregation and analytics functionality in your own app
- Search for predictors and see the most significant factors influencing your conditions and their optimal daily values
- Make informed changes and optimize your life!
Automatic Location and Weather Logging (Optional)
By automatically recording your location in the background using GPS, we might be able to figure out how the amount of time spent at the gym, restaurants, doctors, offices, home, and work locations may be affecting you. Logging location enables weather logging to determine how things like temperature and sunlight exposure might be affecting you. Another benefit of enabling this option is that allows the app to run in the background and open instantly instead of taking a few seconds to load. You can view your location history by going to Menu -> History -> Locations.