** Cell Data Widget NOT working in Android 5.0 - Thank Google for breaking it. I will fix as soon as there is a way to do so.
This package includes all my previous widgets in one easy download, AND includes 3 new widgets:
GPS Widget (links to Location settings but shows status - Android security limitation :( )
Wifi Tether Widget (has issues currently on the HTC One and perhaps other phones. This turns on forwarding on the phone if it's allowed.) - This has been tested on the Galaxy S3/S4/Nexus 5.
*Android 4.2 does not allow changing airplane mode directly any longer. I will look into changing this with root.
This pack helps to support the developer, and also includes an application to show novices how to add widgets and provides contact information for support.
Thank you everyone for trying my widgets!
* This flashlight android app makes your phone a Torch at triple click of power button
* Android phone flashlight can be turned ON or OFF even when your phone is LOCKED
* This flashlight android app allows ON/OFF LED flashlight using soft button as well
Flashlight android app allows to switch off and on the flashlight android app service anytime.
Hope Flashlight Android App is useful to you. Your valuable suggestions are most welcome.
This is SEO content starting for flashlight app android.
This android flashlight app android is extremely useful. It is an ultimate flashlight app android . Easy to use flashlight app android can be used as a torch. Among so many flashlight app android , this flashlight app android is unique. This flashlight app android works at the 3 click of power button on android. This flashlight app android can be used with power button and soft button. Flashlight app android starts glowing as soon as power button is pressed 3 times or soft button is pressed.
flashlight app android can be used when you are in dark. These flashlight app also known as LED flashlight app android or led light android or torch android. Flashlight app android can be used in cinema hall. Flashlight app android or led light app android or torch android should be accessible. Flashlight app android or torch app android operated by power button are really useful.
This kind of flashlight android app are implemented using camera light. So camera light can be used to use phone as torch app or flashlight app.
We are sure you will like this flashlight android app. Light is very important in day to day use. Without light its not possible to survive. In the dark, we need light so we can use phone flashlight android app or led android app or torch android app.
Take it with you every time and advise this app to your friends!:
in addition to the normal operation "Torch", you will find the eye catching feature "Strobe",
to be used in the disco and during your parties,
and then the S.O.S. function, which may be very useful in any situations of difficulty.
Note: This app works also on all Nexus family phones.
1.Please reinstall the GNL.
2.Check the version is 2.05.
3.Set the function "Enable" on first page of GNL.
4.Go to [Settings]>[Display] Check [Pulse notifivation light]
5.Unplug the usb cable on ur phone.
6.Restart ur phone.
7.After the phone restart fully, plug the usb cable and charge.
If the problem continued, please send me a mail.
This app can help u to turn on the LED when charging.
It is shown in different colors by the percentage of the battery.
You can define the color yourself.
*If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an e-mail to me.
1.This app is designed for Galaxy Nexus and Moto Atrix.
(I can not guarantee it can work on other phones.)
2.Please turn the service on after you install.
3.Its not working if u install Light Flow on ur phone.
4.LED only work when the screen is locked.
5.The color from screen and LED looks different is because of the limitation of hardware.
This app is for you who want to have a flashlight switch without having an app icon in the drawer. The switch will only popup as a small toggle in your small app drawer.
To access the drawer press the multitasking button.
Xperia Z / Z1 / Z2 / ZL / Z Compact
and many more Sony Xperia models.
Once you add a toggle widget to your Android device's home screen it's as easy as pressing on it to turn it on and off.
Unlike the default Android Power control widget set that only allows for five toggle widgets, which cannot be changed, Toggle It lets you, the user, put as many different toggle widgets as you want on your device's home screens!
Current Toggle Widget Set:
Ringer - switch between normal, silent, and vibrate only for incoming phone calls
Phone Signal - turn off all telephony transmission signals, which can really save a lot of battery power
Mobile Data - enable to disable 2G/3G connectivity. This is especially handy if your Android device wireless device plan is not unlimited.
WiFI - enables or disables the WiFi connection on the device.
WiFi Tethering - enables or disables WiFi Tethering feature on the Android device. (Android 2.2+)
Bluetooth - enables or disables Bluetooth feature. (e.g. Bluetooth headset use)
GPS - Due to Google's Android OS changes, the GPS Toggle It widget is no longer able to be offered.
Airplane Mode - enables or disables all signal, transmissions to and from the Android device. Often used when flying, thus the toggle name.
Sync - enables or disables the Sync All feature. (e.g. if enabled will periodically sync all of the Google accounts associated with the Android device).
Auto-Rotate Screen - enables or disables the ability to rotate the screen via the related scensor. (e.g. whether the browser rotates into landscape mode from portrait and reverse, or just locks into portrait mode)
User Set Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user, with a swipe of their figner, to adjust the screen brigthness.
Screen Time Out - allows the user to change the time that elapses before the screen turns off. The values that can be set are 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes, or 30 minutes.
Screen Always On - when enabled the Android device's screen will stay on until the user pushes the power button. When this toggle widget is enabled, the Screen Time Out will be disabled.
Screen Brightness - this toggle widget allows the user to quickly switch from four different screen brightness values. Which include, minimal (lowest brightness), Auto (the actual lighting in the area of the device will dictate the brightness, thanks to the device's built-in sensor for such), User Set (this is the value that can be set with the User Set Brightness toggle), and finally Max, for maximum screen brightness.
Flashlight - will turn on or off the Flash or LED that is on the back of many Android devices, and set the brightness to its highest level.
SD Card (External Storage) - when pressed on this toggle widget will scan the device to a degree for files (e.g. media, music, etc.). It also will popup a message stating the amount of SD card (External Storage) available, and the overall size of the storage.
Haptic Feedback - when enabled will turn on the slight vibration feeling the user feels when pressing on certain User Interface areas, such as the "soft keys" (the hardware keys, e.g. Home, Back, Menu, and Search) on the Android device.
Battery - shows the current battery level (updates on 1% changes) on the toggle. Once clicked it shows the current status of the battery. Clicking on the popup dialog's Usage or History buttons will give even more in-depth information about what has been using the battery, back to when the first devices turned on.
Volume - this toggle widget will allow the user to adjust five different device volumes (Ringtone, Media, Alarm, Notification, and System).
toggle, widget, settings, Power Control Plus, Widgetsoid, Extended Controls, Power Widget, Beautiful Widgets, Toggle It
Ultra LED is one of the most reliable and useful free led flashlight app on the market!
* Supports a wide range of devices with camera LED
* White screen option for older phones
* Brightest flashlight / torch using the camera LED, which emits very bright light in the dark
* Widget- For quick access
* Flashlight app with beautiful layout and simple controls
* Free flashlight without any hidden costs
* Great for tablets and large phones
* Flashlight with a small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption
* Camera LED flashlight - Uses your phone's camera flashlight to emit bright light
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen flashlight, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera LED
* Please note that the LED feature may not work on older devices
torch, strobe, brightest, best tablet app, tablet torch, free, camera, night, LED, light, flash, linterna, фонарик, 手电筒, free torch, best torch, best app, fla
** FUNCTION **
1. Instant Flashlight
The second you launch the app, the flashlight will turn ON instantly. No Splash screen.
2. 10 Strobe Speed
Blinking frequency adjustable from 0 (no-blink) to 10 (frequently blinking)
Using the camera function while using the flashlight will enable to easily look into small space.
Don't want to use the LED light but need a bit of light? Use the screen light mode!
5. SOS Signal Mode
SOS Signal mode available for emergency occurrence.
even if you don't have a flash in your device you can turn your phone's screen to emits light and it will work as a torch.
Bright. Fast. Simple. The most elegant and functional LED flashlight app, ever! And it's the only flashlight app that goes with a compass, giving you the direction in the darkness. Don't miss it!
• brightest LED flashlight instantly ON
• Always-On compass
• strobe mode with 10 different frequencies
• Built-in SOS signal
• intuitive and elegant UI design
What we‘ve found in reviews：
— “Great App , Simple to use this application is very useful it is way more powerful than the default flashlight programmed on my phone. ”
—“Awesome.app!!! This is a great app to have if your out in the woods camping, the light is very bright and the compass works great do you don‘t get lost…….”
—“Best flashlight app! This is bright, simple and has some added extras that u can either take our leave depending on if they benefit our lifestyle! Great job! ”
—“The one and only best I have tried other apps but I am most impressed by this one. I recommend this to everyone its. The one and only best!!! GREAT APP!!!”
—“This app is awesome the light is bright and even has an SOS and a compass which is really cool. ”
—“Excellent a great application does everything it says. Helps me at night finding the right key.”
This app use following Sources of light :
1. Flashlight - Camera LED Flashlight. It is using device's camera flashlight to emit bright light.
2. Torch- LED flash(Camera Flashlight) which emits very intense light in the dark.
3. Screen Light - emits light from screen and work as Torch when no Camera flashlight.
4. Police Lights - It is police light and look like dancing light in device screen.
5. Color Flashlight -You can change the brightness and the color of screen by one swipe.
6. Traffic Lights - Enjoy traffic signal lights in your app.
It is designed to support all android devices!
* Great and diverse screen lights.
* Has the best free flashlight support.
* Flashlight app with beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Free flashlight without any additional / hidden costs.
* The best flashlight and one of the highest rated on the market.
* The best tablet app available today on all device resolutions.
* Flashlight with small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* New Flat Design ...
* New Icon Design ...
* More Bright
* Battery Friendly ( for 5% of battery you get 1h of Light ) best for emergency situation...
Tested and working on the following devices:
- Sony Ericsson X10 (2.3.3 update - might work on previous fw as well)
- HTC Wildfire
- HTC Desire HD
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Dell Streak
- Motorola Defy (MB525)
- Motorola Razor
- Samsung Note
Why another flashlight utility?
I found a few that worked but generally they tended to do things like start up on their own in the background, kill my battery etc.
This application only runs in memory while the flashlight is on. That's it!
Please not that on some devices (depending on manufacturer) the flash light will stay on when the device is locked. On others it will be switched off - this is not something we have control over!
How to use?
Install, then create an application shortcut on your device desktop (if you want to - long tap on the launcher screen, select add application shortcut, select led torch app ) - tap once to enable flashlight, tap again to switch off (there is NO user interface) ...
Easy to use and lightweight but a flashlight APP. Make full use of the camera flash LED device as a flashlight.
Eternal Shine Mode! Facebook allows you to chat outage can also use the flashlight on and off the screen or cover holster can continue to use the LED flashlight!
【LED Flashlight】 is the most stable on the Google Play flashlight APP, because:
● Supports the widest range of devices with camera FlashLight (LED flash).
● Low Battery Warning
● Eternal Shine Mode
● Interface of FIFA World Cup
● Notification for Eternal Shine Mode
● Android Google Play on the brightest and most powerful light.
● Flashlight with small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
● Have the best support.
● Are there opened automatically record the flash when you exit the application, depending on whether it is open or closed when you turn on the flash and the exit returns.
● Icon & Interface flat design and attractive.
● It's free!
Try it! You will not want to uninstall! Have fun!
Please pay attention to our latest developments in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Holiestep) Click "Like", you can get more information on all of our future activities.
HOLIESTEP , LEDFlashlight , LED , Flashlight , torch , Lighting
Bandera de Bolivia.
- La pantalla no entra en modo suspensión
- Corregidos pequeños errores
- Corregido bug para dispositivos Android con API < 13
- Añadido control del brillo de la pantalla
- Añadida linterna de pantalla
- Iconos más pequeños para reducir el tamaño de la aplicación.
- Guarda el estado de la linterna para la siguiente ejecución.
Default behaviour is for the flashlight to automatically switch off when exiting the app, and switch on when starting. This can be changed via the app settings, as well as an option to disable all services/wakelocks and turn the flash off whenever the devices screen is off.
Also includes 1x1 widget with customisable flash settings, and option to switch between dark/light theme.
HTC One X
LG Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy S3
Sony Xperia Z1
Includes tinted status bar on Kitkat (Android 4.4) and Lollipop (5.0).
To disable PollFish surveys, please purchase "Lennox Unlocker", found here:
Permissions required by ACRA bug reporting system (for reporting crashes directly to me):
Full network access
Permissions required by PollFish SDK (used to target surveys better and reduce spam):
Approximate location (network-based)
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Read phone status and identity
View network connections
View Wi-Fi connections
Control flashlight - Required to access the flashlight
Prevent phone from sleeping - Required to keep device awake while flashlight is on (if enabled)
Send sticky broadcast - Required to interact with the Flashlight service
Take pictures and videos - Required to access the camera to toggle flash mode
There's no complicated settings.
There's no complicated menus.
Just only two button!! It's only what you need in darkness situations and places, you only need lights quiclky in these moments.
Now includes CAMERA MODE!!!
- Flashlight camera led
- Screen light
- Camera mode (only devices with camera flash supported)
- Torch and Strobe mode supported
- Shake control to enable /disable Strobe light
- Home screen widget
Press it to enable camera LED, if it's avaliable on your smartphone, and screen brightness.
Press camera button to enable camera on screen while lighting with camera flash!
Use Simple FlashLight because:
- It's currently the simplest flashlight app on Play Store
- Uses camera LED
- Uses screen light
- Uses camera
- No unnecessary settings
- No unnecessary menus
- Press one bottom to have light and one to see throught camera
- Best and fast service
- Works with a wide range of phones & tablets with camera LED/flash
NOTE: mail me any error or bug before voting negative! Thanks
Currently runs on Honeycomb (3.2+) tablets and Ice Cream Sandwich (4.x) handsets. This app is ad supported.
The primary goals driving the design of Polydia are to:
- Provide a highly dynamic and interactive user interface which helps you get things done quickly.
- Keep tablets in mind from the very beginning while still providing the best possible experience when running on a phone. (The promotional video shows Polydia in action on a tablet.)
-Take advantage of recent releases of Android hardware and software.
- Thumbnail-based launch screen that visually helps you find the document you're looking for
- A variety of shapes including: square / rectangle / diamond, circle / ellipse, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, octagon and other common diagram shapes
- Shapes that can be filled and/or stroked
- Filled and stroked connectors with multiple routing options
- Images from your gallery can be imported for use as fills and paints
- Linear and radial gradient fills
- Most properties of your shapes and connectors can be changed
- A diagram of virtually unlimited size can be zoomed and panned
- Font support includes variable sizes, bold / italic / underline / strikethrough, text shadows, horizontal and vertical alignment
- PNG and SVG export are supported (if you have apps supporting either, Polydia can share with them)
- Innovative color picker allowing the use of transparency just about anywhere
- Basic painting (using photos / pictures imported from your gallery) and drawing (using styles) capabilities
- 'Group edit' mode for selecting multiple objects allowing for cut/copy/paste, movement, alignment, as well as locking and unlocking shapes
- 'Quick edit' mode for fast entry of text labels for new or existing objects without constant dialog pop-ups required. A real time saver when working on a phone.
Diagram templates currently supplied:
Style templates: block, empty, flowchart, mind map, network & computers (2 different icon sets), org chart, BPMN
Structural templates: Venn diagrams (4 types for 2 or 3 sets in color or black and white), Euler diagram (4 sets), Euler (6 set subsets), Pyramid
The main difference between structural and style templates is that structural templates provide a simple 'diagram maker' functionality where part of the diagram is pre-built where appropriate.
For support, please go to Overflow menu -> About -> Feedback and email your questions... the account is monitored and requests replied to. Answering support questions in the Play store is difficult due to replies being limited to 350 characters.
Requires Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) or greater.