Featured on XDA-Developers, Android Police, and AndroidHeadlines!
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
• This app REQUIRES a rooted device! The app will do nothing if you have not already modified your device for superuser access.
• For devices with AOSP / Google experience ROMs ONLY; app is not guaranteed to function properly on devices with manufacturer-skinned ROMs.
• This app does not provide screen mirroring capabilities on its own. Screen mirroring may require either an MHL/SlimPort adapter or a wireless solution such as Miracast or Chromecast.
• A Bluetooth keyboard and mouse is strongly recommended as the app can make UI elements smaller and harder to press on the device itself.
• Easily change resolution and density (DPI) - take full advantage of the resolution of your external display, and show the Android tablet interface if you're using a phone
• Simple profile-based interface - easy to enable/disable different profiles for different types of displays
• Many configurable options, including:
• Automatically enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi - quickly connect a keyboard, mouse, and/or game controller
• Automatically enable Daydreams
• Show desktop sites in Chrome by default - browse the real Web, on your TV!
• Lock screen orientation to landscape
• Overscan support for older TVs (Android 4.3+)
• System-wide immersive mode (Android 5.0+)
• Disable device backlight and/or vibration - save battery while your device is connected (not compatible with all devices)
• Full integration with Tasker
• Load profiles automatically when a display is connected
• Quick Actions - quickly and easily run SecondScreen features without creating or editing profiles
• Homescreen shortcuts - launch a profile with one tap, without entering the app
Explanation of permissions:
• root access required to change resolution/DPI, disable backlight/vibration, enable desktop-only mode in Chrome
• "connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi", "view Wi-Fi connections" - required for profiles to enable Wi-Fi
• "access Bluetooth settings", "pair with Bluetooth devices" - required for profiles to enable Bluetooth
• "close other apps" - required to refresh the user interface after a resolution/DPI change. Ensure all data is saved before launching a profile.
• "run at startup" - required to show SecondScreen profile notification after a (soft/hard) reboot
• "modify system settings" - required for profiles to lock rotation and set brightness
Now MirrorOp Sender can mirror our phone if it is LG brand, or AOSP-based ROMs, or running Lollipop!
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. More info at http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 220.127.116.11, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service
Explaination on new permissions:
Outgoing call monitor permission is to perform automatic activate of Screen Standby by dialling *77# or launch your app (e.g browser for 2769737 - assignable number). New wifi permissions are for remote controller features. Superuser to explicitly tell the app use Root access. Be assured that the app collects none of your private info.
☆ Screen Standby is a tiny app featured THREE TIMES on XDA-Developer portal and LifeHacker! (http://youtu.be/5U4Er3LuHZ8)
☆ Need ROOTED devices
☆ If you have problem, use the new troubleshooting feature
- Ever wish you could turn off the screen without putting the phone to sleep (so YouTube, internet radio apps, etc continue to play)?
- Ever wish you could use your device's MHL / HDMI streaming ability to play movie or game on the big screen without overheating?
☆ Screen not turn on again? Read down for instructions of different methods to turn screen on when normal methods do not work.
☆ INTRODUCTION ☆
From user report: Normally, with the same amount of time watching movie, battery drain drops from 30% down to just 2%!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW WITH AUTO HDMI / MHL DETECTION!
It will turn off the device's screen backlight while keeping the phone or tablet running for MHL / HDMI streaming|gaming. That means you can now watch movie / play games on big screen and can still turn off the screen (touch screen still works!).
If you’re using it for downloading large files over WiFi, having the screen off can save battery life as well. If you’re an avid streamer or downloader, it’s definitely worth checking out.
☆ FEATURES ☆
- Switch off the screen temporarily without actually putting the phone into 'sleep mode'. The phone is still running! It saves your battery, avoids heating to prolong battery life
- Remote controllers control Android devices using Wifi / Wifi-direct
- Having TOUCHPAD feature! Great for controlling external display without the need for buying a new mouse.
- Having 4 methods of disabling screen backlight so it guarantees to work with all devices
- Simple interface
- It has a nice little widget that let you quickly turn the screen off from your homescreen
- Works with every devices (extensively tested on XDA thread)
- Various settings
- Tasker compatible (see XDA thread for instruction)
- It is ads-supported but you can turn off ads banner in setting easily (however, please enable it to support further development of the app)
☆ HOW TO TURN ON THE SCREEN AGAIN? ☆
+ Click on the app notification on your status bar or
+ Simply put the phone into true sleep (short press power button) then turn it on (power button again)
+ Temporarily lid the light a bit by shaking the device or (experimental!) hover your device (turn on in settings)
+ Use the 'EMERGENCY ON' button or 'ON' button in 2 by 1 app widget
+ If HDMI/MHL detection is enabled, disconnect the cable
☆ Visit app Thread on XDA Developer: http://goo.gl/pNzwg ☆
☆ Like it? Buy me a cup of coffee (link from app) or enable ads ☆
- Length converter
- Area converter
- Volume converter
- Temperature converter
- Base converter
- Weight/Mass converter
- Pressure converter
- Speed converter
- Power converter
- Energy converter
- Torque converter
- Angle converter
- Bits & Bytes converter
- Time converter
- Fuel Consumption converter
- Frequency-Wavelength-Energy converter
- Bandwidth converter
A complete list of units included can be found on the website link given below.
Internet Connection: Required to serve ads, and one time sign up ad (optional). Press back button to enter the app without signing up. Google Analytics for better app optimization.
If you have any questions or issues, send an email at the address given below. To request additional units, please send an email instead of writing a comment.
* Ad free version Converter Pro is now available on the market. With the same icon as this one. Watch out for impostors!!!
Unit converter no calculator no skype root live wallpaper unit converter Unit Converter Unit converter unit categories unit downloads well defined units
View screen contents and sound from your applications and emulators on your TV.
Make sure to test your Droid X with your HDMI cable and your TV/monitor using the built in Gallery application on the phone prior to purchase. Not all HDTV's support 720p video input.
If you run a custom ROM proceed at your own risk. There is no way for us to test against all variants of non-stock code. If RealHDMI doesn't work with a specific custom ROM, is usually because the ROM Chef has stripped out the HDMI support while they where trying to remove bloat from the ROM.
Motorola/Verizon have released the 2.2.1 update for the phone that fixes the HDMI bug detailed in http://supportforums.motorola.com/message/245559
We recommend updating your phone from to at least 2.2.1
Note: HBOGO App has been modified by HBO so it will no longer play video if it detects HDMI is enabled. Older version of their application worked fine, recent change is blocking HDMI use.
Q:Why can't I see things on Phone Screen and HDTV at same time?
A: The hardware limitation of the OMAP3 processor makes it physically impossible for GPU to update LCD screen and HDMI/TV at the same time. This means that the phone will never be able to do "dual view" and display active content on LCD and TV at same time. When HDMI is turned on, last frame rendered on LCD appears frozen until HDMI is turned off. This is the nature of the hardware. Checkout users guide on our website to learn more and how to work around this.
Q: Why is graphics on my TV only taking up part of the display?
A:Its a limitation of the GPU and Android OS. Video from Flash and other applications will display full screen but pixel based graphics will not unless your TV supports auto scaling. See item #5 on the faq on our website for complete explanation.
Q: Why does my home screen appear sideways on the TV?
A: Simple answer is the home screen app on the Droid X doesn't have a landscape orientation. You can see yourself when HDMI is not on, tilt your phone on the side. You notice home screen doesn't change to a landscape mode like other applications do. Only way to get a landscape orientation in your home screen is to use a home screen replacement app like ADW or Launcher Pro.
Q: Does this work with the blockbuster app?
A: No. Back in September their released an update to their application that keeps their app from playing video if HDMI is enabled.
Q: Do I need this App to watch my videos and pictures on my HDTV?
A: If all you wish to do is play videos through the gallery application or see your pictures on your TV then you don't need this app. The gallery application on the phone does that for you already. This application just enables HDMI so non-HDMI aware applications can be fooled into displaying on your TV. Do not try to use the gallery app while using RealHDMI as both apps can end up fighting for control of HDMI port.
You can switch the screen to any orientation in 0, 90, 180, 270 degree with Landscape and Portrait mode from the floating control panel quickly, even in the HOME or games application.
For the professional edition user, you can also customize each application orientation, the screen will rotate automatically when you launch the specific application.
The utility has no AD and you can enjoy the basic feature for free. It supports from Android 1.5 ~ Android 4.2. If you like our software, you can purchase the professional edition license to activate more powerful features via Google Play in-app purchase service.
Keyword: Screen Orientation, Rotation, Force Rotate
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
★ONLY ONE Requirement: Rooted Android Devices→How To Root:http://www.xmodgames.com/root
☆ For more content, please visit our official website:http://www.xmodgames.com/
Forever Outstanding Sense of Fulfilment in Game.
The LITE version includes BEST mods for hottest games.
They serve to attain what players need in respect of game play fairness and developers’ interests, by achieving the following goals!
►Save time for gamers: 【Search Loot】in COC;【Auto Collect】in COK;【Block Breaker】in MCPE
►Improve gaming efficiency: 【Simulate Statues Building】in BB;【Skip FREE Building】in COK; 【Full HP】in MCPE
►Better game experience: 【Sandbox Attack】in COC;【Simulate Attack】in BB; 【Day/Night Switch】in MCPE
Forever Timely Update and Support:
We are proud to promise that mod updates within the app will be released in less than three days.
We will offer fastest and full support to our users.
Available in English (UK and US)
Dose not work?
●Cannot support X86 currently, but will do in the next update.
●You have to grant root permission to XMG in root access management tool like SuperSU before launch the mod. Then please kill the app and relaunch till it works.
Any other feedback, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. Please specify your problems as detailed as possible, as instructed in the Feedback section of the official website of Xmodgames.
This tool gives you the ability to change your screen resolution, density (DPI) and overscan.
Why do I need to change my resolution?
# HDMI / TV-OUT / MIRACAST:
You want to adjust your screen resolution to fit your TV or External Monitor which is connected to your HDMI output to get rid off the black bars? With Resolution Changer, you can set your resolution to fit perfectly to the external monitor.
Additionally, with the HDMI Auto Resolution feature enabled, your device will detect your external HDMI Monitor and sets the screen resolution and density automatically to a chosen preset.
With overscan set, you can adjust your screen output padding to match excatly the External Monitor.
You are developing apps and you want to test your app on different devices? Just use a device preset or create your own one to simulate the screen resolution and density of every possible device.
Your device is too slow for the latest games? Just change the resolution to a lower one and enjoy your games with a higher framerate.
If the device has problems with a choosen resolution, the default one will be restored after some seconds. Some apps like the launcher or the keyboard might not always scale correctly with every resolution.
The application is still restricted to the technical conditions of the device. That means, you wont be able to choose a resolution your device is not capable of displaying.
***** If it doesn't work, email me with the error message. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible *****
Simple and neat, small and fast, absolutely excellent experience.
Your 5 Star Rate is best support!!!!
app application root system uninstall uninstaller remove delete
Added total count of applications on title bar
Added display options to control which applications displayed
Added Chinese Traditional Locale (zh-TW)
Added settings to save the sort type
Implemented sort option menu with multiple criteria
- SPL (sound pressure level). Enter sensitivity in dB SPL, power, number of loudspeakers, phase and distance
- SPL sum
- Air absorption attenuation for a given humidity, temperature, frequency and distance
- Ceiling speaker coverage
- Time «» Distance
- Audio frequency «» Wavelength (includes lambda/2 and 2*lambda/3 for line arrays or subwoofer arrays)
- dBu «» dBV «» Volts
- Q «» B/W (bandwidth)
- Limiter threshold
- Amplifier gain
- Speaker cable: low impedance, high impedance (constant voltage line, 70V/100V). Calculates energy and level loss, system damping factor
- Electrical and musical calculators that are related to audio. Unit conversion
- Lights: DMX channel, RGB/RGBW/RGBA and CMY
- Reference info:
Pinouts, proaudio (XLR, 1/4", SpeakOn, DB25) and lighting (XLR3, XLR5) and graphs
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
Various Nexus and "stock Android" devices do not automatically "mount" mass storage devices (such as USB sticks). StickMount has been made to solve this problem, and give you access to the files on your USB connected storage from all your apps.
StickMount is known to work on many devices, but is built *only* with *Nexus* devices in mind.
Once StickMount is installed and you connect a USB stick with a "USB host / OTG cable", the device will show you a popup if you want to open StickMount. It is advised to tell the device that you want to do this by default.
If you have just installed StickMount and you already had a USB stick connected, you must manually launch the program, or disconnect/reconnect the USB stick for StickMount to start working.
Mass storage devices are mounted to "/sdcard/usbStorage/xxxx/".
----- (Pro) Kill apps preventing unmount -----
Sometimes an app has a file in use located on the USB device, and won't let go of it. This can prevent StickMount from unmounting the USB device. It will seem like the device stays connected (this is harmless). StickMount Pro provides an option that attempts to kill (terminate) all the apps that are preventing the unmount from succeeding.
----- (Pro) Media scan -----
StickMount Pro supports triggering the media scanner on each (un)mount action. This will automatically make the files on your USB device available in apps like Gallery and Music. Please note that the media scanner is not a visible process on all Android devices - it might actually work silently in the background without any visual cues. It may take a minute for your files to show up, so don't panic if they don't show immediately.
Even if you have this option enabled, you can prevent folders from being scanned by placing an empty file called ".nomedia" in that folder. If you put it in the root of the USB device, the entire device will not be scanned.
----- (Pro) Mount as partition label -----
Instead of using the block device name for the partition, use the partition label as mount name, falling back to uuid or block device name if the label is unavailable.
----- (Pro) Create symbolic links -----
Create symbolic links in /mnt and /storage to the actual mounts in /sdcard/usbStorage/
----- Filesystem support -----
The filesystems supported depends on your device firmware. On most devices, at least vfat/fat/fat32 and ext2/3/4 are supported. On the latest Android versions, ntfs is also supported in read-only mode. Some devices also support exfat out the box, but most do not.
StickMount can utilize the "ntfs-3g" and "mount.exfat-fuse" binaries to add support for ntfs (untested) and exfat, but these are not included. If you place the "ntfs-3g" or "mount.exfat-fuse" files in the root of your internal storage ( /sdcard ), StickMount will automatically use them.
You can find the needed files here:
----- Troubleshooting -----
For some users, the app appears not to work, while in fact it is the device itself or the cable not working. One OTG cable is not the other OTG cable. If you have a USB stick with a light on it, it should light up when you connect it to the Galaxy Nexus using your OTG cable. If it does not, either your cable or your Nexus is faulty. 99 out of 100 times it is going to be your cable. That the cable works fine with another device does not mean anything! Cables known to work on a one devices may not work on another device.
SD card unmounting: If your SD card unmounts when unmounting a USB device, you have a bug in your kernel. This is *not* a bug in StickMount !
Samsung Galaxy devices from 2013 and onward are unlikely to work correctly. Examples are Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy MEGA, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy Note 3. This is because of KNOX.
LG devices will be fully unrooted, but will still say "Rooted" afterwards because of LG's eFuse.
Simply hit the 'UNROOT' button and allow Root Access when asked to give it permission. The device will then reboot and you will be completely Unrooted when you boot back up.
****WHEN APP DOES NOT REBOOT AFTER ALLOWING ROOT, CLOSE THE APP AND HIT UNROOT AGAIN****
This is a great app for those who are trying to complete a warranty return with a carrier for a defective device hardware or a repair. If you only want to temporarily lose Root Access, this app is not for you. Unrooting is permanent and cannot be undone with this app. Only use this if you truly want to lose Root Access.
If your device has an Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) the app will now tell you and close. This is for users who could not bother to read the App Description that warns you that if your device has an Insecure Kernel, it will NOT fully unroot you.
Insecure Kernel (Boot.img) means that unless your Kernel (Boot.img) is brought back to the factory stock file, your device will never be unrooted fully, so this app will no longer bother attempting to try, only to get users complaining about not being able to OTA.
Please be aware, this app does not gurantee that it will fix your specific devices "Over-The-Air Update" issues. In most cases, anything you did with root such as: Debloating, Installing a custom Kernel, custom ROM, custom Recovery (like TWRP or Clockworkmod), enabling tether, etc. will NOT be un-done by this app. If you can't update because your system was modified, look for a way to flash back the entire device, such as Odin for Samsung.
You can see a video explaining this by "zedomaxx" on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlIxE7K_vw
Support for x86, ARM, and MIPS devices.
Support for ChainsDD Superuser, Chainfire SuperSu, and Koush Superuser.
Featured on Droid-Life! - http://www.droid-life.com/2013/04/11/new-app-claims-to-unroot-any-android-device-with-a-single-tap/
Featured on Phandroid! - http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/universal-unroot/
Featured on AndroidFanNetwork! - http://androidfannetwork.com/2013/04/11/one-click-unroot-app-for-any-android-device/
Featured on Frandroid! - http://www.frandroid.com/applications/136681_universal-unroot-pour-desactiver-le-root-dun-seul-clic#more-136681
Featured on GetNews JPN! - http://getnews.jp/archives/320358
Tomsgt123 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNStU8OTuk
DroidModd3rX - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_viwAMoIcJM
tmyinc - http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/15295-universal-unroot-app/
WiFi Hack allows you to connect to any WiFi network within range, and all it takes is a couple of clicks.
PS : That's what your friends will believe. This app actually spoofs a fake connection and in reality, works off your standard 2G/3G network. It's totally convincing since it shows a connected icon in the status bar too.
Suggestions, feedback and comments are welcome and encouraged. LogCats supplied when submitting a bugreport are highly appreciated.
Happy widgetizing that homescreen!
Suggestions, feedback and comments are welcome and encouraged. LogCats supplied when submitting a bugreport are highly appreciated.
Happy widgetizing that homescreen!
Hello. My name is Ty Craig. My focus is to work with small to medium sized businesses, helping to increase revenue and decrease expenses through the use of our wireless products. I've been working in the wireless industry for over 18 years of which 12 has been here at Cellular Sales. I will do whatever it takes to make sure that my clients are well trained and comfortable with their products and services.
I present "Templates On The Go". Easy to use text templates, and they sport Android's best feature : customization.
Templates To Go has a simple but sleek UI and two controls :
*Touch to copy to the Clipboard
*Long touch to modify the template
It also stays in the status bar for quick access....
......fast typing just got faster