Daily-P allows both patients and doctors to use the advantages of information technology.
Daily-P allows both patients and doctors to use the advantages of information technology. Daily-P Pro is targeted at healthcare professionals and allows them to connect with patients and manage voiding diaries.
Le calendrier mictionnel est un outil essentiel, recommandé par l’Association Française d’Urologie(AFU), et par l’Association Européenne d’Urologie (EAU), pour l’évaluation des troubles de l’incontinence urinaire.
Mictionary est une application d’utilisation intuitive très simple dont l’emploi est très bien expliqué.
L’ensemble des données du calendrier peut être adressé au médecin par email.
Mictionary vous permet de connaître :
- le nombre de mictions diurnes et nocturnes,
- le volume de chaque miction,
- la survenue de fuites, leur importance et leur nombre,la survenue d’impériosités.
Mictionary permet au patient et au médecin de suivre l’efficacité d’un traitement.
Mictionary explique aux patients :
- Pourquoi établir un calendrier mictionnel et comment s’y prendre ?
- Les différents types d’incontinence urinaire et leurs traitements.
Target definition rules at baseline are reminded.
The calculator provides the sum of diameters, as well as the percentage of variation from the reference study and the overall result according to RECIST 1.1 criteria, also integrating non-target and new lesions.
It also features a calculator for sum of products of diameters which can be useful for other evaluation systems such as Cheson criteria (Lymphoma) or OMS guidelines.
Pubmed links are provided for direct access to the RECIST 1.1 and Cheson 2007 criteria.
It is designed to promote the RECIST 1.1 evaluation system within the radiologic and oncologic communities, to provide efficiency gains to radiologists in charge of evaluation of tumor response, and to improve the accuracy of reports.
It can be useful to radiologists, oncologists and medical students.
For any suggestion : contact : email@example.com
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from bladder cancer
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of bladder cancer and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for bladder cancer
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from bladder cancer in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains bladder cancer diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
The new version of Health Tracker added tracking for Diabetes to track the glucose and HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin) in the blood. this with tracking the weight and blood pressure measurements, cover the most important health aspects for most people.
Main Features :
- A complete health data tracker, for monitoring your Blood pressure, Glucose, Weight, and body sizes.
- A beautiful, clear, intuitive user interface.
- Easy and fast data entry and edit, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
- Multiuser, Track you whole family health.
- Easy user switch and management
- A Health Diary allow you can add general notes and add notes to each measurement.
- Export your data to spreadsheet like excel.
- Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor.
- Calculate statistics about your health data.
- Generate beautiful clear charts from your data. You can zoom in and out each chart by multitouch with your fingers.
- Backup and restore.
- Track Weight, Fat, Abdomen, hip, and Waist sizes.
- Display BMI severity textual category when pressing an item on the Diary
- Supports both weight unit systems – lb and kg.
- Track Glucose level, and HbA1c.
- Supports both glucose unit systems – mmol/L, and mg/dL
- Track HbA1c (Glycated Hemoglobin).
- Supports HbA1c both unit systems – IFCC (mmol/mol) and DCCT
- Paint glucose readings according to its severity in the diary.
* Blood Pressure
- Track Systolic, Diastolic, and Heart pulse rate.
- Paint blood pressure readings according to its severity in the diary.
- you can buy the full version :
Important note: you can use the full version alongside to the free version, and you can transfer the data from the free version to the full version by exporting it and importing to the full version.
Advanced and consistent wound, continence, and ostomy documentation
Perform accurate and consistent assessments
Keep a running 3-day Bowel and Bladder diary
Upload your company’s inventory
Generate Progress, Area, and Dimension Graphs
Create or Upload Patients
Share patients with your affiliated accounts if permission is allowed
Track vitals, medical history, and open and closed wounds
Secure and HIPAA compliant
Low cost barrier for consistent wound documentation
Free application updates
Server integration and backup
True Point of Care: Take your tablet anywhere!
Organize patients into groups and folders
EMR Integration available
How to Use WoundRight?
Simply download the app and build an account on the secure WoundRight server. Then use the server or app to build your patient. Document wounds for the patient on your app, and print great documentation and graphs from any web browser. See more about WoundRight including videos, FAQs, and press at http://www.woundrightapp.com
A 24-hour (bladder) diary – Every time you go to the bathroom, you will record the time and amount of your urination and answer questions
3 questionnaires that when combined with the diary can help your doctor diagnose your problems: The “Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Questionnaire,” the “American Urological Association Symptoms Score,” and the “Patient Global Impression of Improvement.”
Detailed summaries of your questionnaires and diaries for you and your doctor
• Further explanation of urological issues and the applications of this diary
• Specialized diaries to diagnose other urological symptoms
Elle est basée sur les recommandations de la société européenne d'uro-radiologie (ESUR) de 2012.
Elle constitue un outil simple d'utilisation, utile pour le radiologue, l'urologue ou l'étudiant en médecine en formation.
Pour tout commentaire ou suggestion, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
This calculator was designed to support doctors. If you are a patient, do not arbitrarily interpret the result. Patients must consult with a licensed urologists for diagnosis, prognosis prediction and treatment of prostate cancer. The creators of this calculator do not accept any legal responsibility.
Developed by Flat Branch Home Loans, this application offers quick access to daily loan rates, a flexible amortization table, a simple mortgage calculator, and an intuitive refinance calculator to help save you money.
While developed for the Missouri real estate market, the Flat Branch Mortgage Calculator can be used across the United States through a flexible tax and insurance adjustment system.
For more information on the application and acquiring a home loan, please visit Flat Branch online at http://flatbranchhomeloans.com/.
This is a new and improved app with e-mail export as well as leakage/pad functionality.
- App Features -
Bladder Diary – This is used to track fluid intake and urinary output. Output can be measured with a container that can be purchased at your local drug store. Measurements are listed in cubic centimeters (cc). Thirty cc = 1 ounce.
AUA Symptom Score- This is a questionnaire designed to help men, in conjunction with their health care providers, assess their urinary symptoms and response to therapy.
PSA Tracker – PSA (prostate specific antigen) is a blood test that is used to screen for prostate cancer and monitor response to prostate cancer therapy. The tracker has a table and graph format to keep track of your PSA values.
Ronald L. Yap, M.D.
Concord Hospital Center for Urologic Care
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Surgery (Urology)
Dartmouth Medical School
The LeBaron Foundation and The Concord Hospital Trust