The application helps you to track fill-ups, mileage and fuel consumption of your car. It, also, keeps records of your car maintenance expenses.
Don’t forget to enter necessary information into the application every time you fuel your car or pay for maintenance and you will know exactly how much your car costs for you.
Use any units you like:
- kilometers or mile for distance;
- US gallons, UK gallons or liters for volume;
- l/100km, mpg or other units for fuel consumption.
The application will automatically convert the values of distance, volume and consumption every time you change your preferences.
The applications calculates and displays current fuel consumption values (between fill-ups) and the average fuel consumption of your car every time you start the application.
If you want to get the fuel consumption or maintenance report for a certain period of time, - just press the button and enter the dates. The application will do the rest for you.
The app represents the reports as a list or a graph.
The database stored in the application can be exported as a *.csv file for further processing on your computer or just to be saved on the SD card of your phone or in Dropbox as a backup copy of your database.
If you changed your phone or just decided to restore the latest backup: - import the latest *.CSV file into the application.
The application creates a *.CSV file named "Fuel Consumption.csv" and puts it into the SD card folder named "Download".
The function "Remind me after" issues a standard notification after a chosen distance to remind you that it's time to repeat the maintenance of your car.
The function "Remind me on" creates an event of your System Calendar and helps you to schedule the maintenance of your car.
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear, simple and very "android-like". Use press, long press and menu button for navigating inside the application.
* Tracking of the fill-ups
* Tracking of the maintenance expenses (parking, oil changing and so on)
* Multiple vehicles are supported
* Export/Import to/from *.CSV file is supported.
* Syncing with Dropbox is supported
* Notifications and updating the System Calendar with the app's data are supported
* Multiple units for distance, volume and fuel consumption are supported
* "Analog mode" for entering the value of the remains of the fuel in the tank of your car is supported
* "I am abroad" mode (using the local currency) of the app is supported
- Easy and clean design
- Mileage log (track your fill-ups, costs, fuel economy, partial fillups, gps location)
- Vehicle management - costs
- Multiple vehicles
- Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
- Distance unit: kilometres, miles
- Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
- Import/Export to SD (CSV)
- Show your fill-ups on Google Map
- Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs...)
- Dropbox Backup
- Google Drive Backup
- Reminders (date, odo counter)
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-sync with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-sync with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats - you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking...)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total montly costs)
Donation to author :)
Official site: http://fuel.io
• Calculation of fuel consumption
• All statistics not only in numbers but also in handy charts
• Calculator overrun / needed fuel / cost path
• Synchronization with clouds and between devices (using Dropbox API)
• Consideration of several vehicles
• Export / import data
• Select theme
• Wide setting units and interface elements
• Widgets quickly add records
• No ads. Absolutely.
The better the rest
• Calculation of fuel consumption is universal (to the full, to light bulbs ...)
• Prediction of remaining fuel at the moment
Want to know the quality of fuel of a certain gas station?
Or maybe you have an electric vehicle and you'd like to know where to refill it?
Then our Android app is just for you - GAS US - U.S. gas stations all in one beautiful and convenient app
- See a list of the nearest gas stations sorted by distance from your current location
- View the location of gas stations on the map
- Search for gas stations on the map in a given radius
- Search by city/street name
- Navigation to the selected gas station
- Filter what brands you want to see
- View the gas station's additional services
- Rate the station's fuel quality and service
- Find alternative fuel (Hydrogen and Electric) stations
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!"
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature. The app can also automatically sync data with drivers sharing a vehicle.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Sync data automatically and instantly with multiple drivers sharing a vehicle
5) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
6) Maintain Trip Logs
7) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
8) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
9) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
10) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
11) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
12) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
13) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
14) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
15) Supports partial fill ups
16) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish.com
• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
No need to type anything , No login procedure. Just Install Gas Pump Finder , Open app and It will do the rest within few seconds!
• Quickly find nearby gas stations,petrol pump with a single tap using Gas Station Finder.
• Gas Station Finder Works worldwide.
• Gas Station Finder locates your phone with GPS also works without GPS and then provides you with
the top local searches sorted by minimum distance nearby so you can find where you need to go.
• It will provide contact details, address, distance, website and location of each place and overall user rating for their service
• You also can write review for the particular Gas station
• It will help to Get directions with Map with estimated time and distance.
- Tracking fuel consumption
- Tracking car maintenance tasks
- Detailed reports by months
- Automatic reminder on any upcoming car service tasks
- User-friendly interface
- Backup/Restore Database
- Dropbox integration
- Multiple Cars support
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> trip management with cost, reimbursement, GPS tracking, etc...
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Trip management with customizable categories (trip type, client, tag) that allows to track trips that can be reimbursed
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Trip management
- Advanced customization (road types, driving style, trip type, clients, tags, etc...)
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
- Location: used for trip tracking of start/end location. Can be disabled in settings
- Internet access: used to store backups to Dropbox, to load exchange rates
- Access SDCard: used to store local auto-backups
*** Thank you to write a review. That give us strength. :)
*** Introducing CarStory - managing your car expenses, one tap at a time.
*** Key Features
- Very easy and user-friendly interface.
- Add multiple vehicles and view their fuel economy.
- View expenses in a graph or list for the month/year.
- Time and mileage based service reminders. (Engine Oil, etc)
- Support fuel economy calculation methods (Empty To Empty, Full To Full, L/100km)
- Export and import excel(xls) files. (Export to Email Support)
- Multiple units support. (mile, km, gallon, liter, custom currency)
- Automatic data backups. (Data is always backed up in SD card. e.g. Autosave.xls)
Bugs? Issues? Feature requests? Please write me an email
Email : email@example.com
YOUR CAR EXPENSES, ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Cars can be expensive, and keeping track of every bill, every fill-up and every service can be time consuming. With CarStory, you can say goodbye to invoices and say hello to an easier way to keep track of your automotive-related expenses.
STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH CarStory.
CarStory is a new tool developed to help you stay on top of your expenses wherever you go. You can add your latest fill up within seconds and view how much you are spending on your car each month.
KEEP TRACK OF CAR WASHES, PARKING FEES AND MUCH MORE.
CarStory lets you note any expense and then view statistical data about how much you have spent each month or each year. Add multiple vehicles and view fuel economy for each car - helping you to save money and time.
YOUR CAR’S COMPANION.
CarStory is your car’s companion, know exactly how much your car is costing you and track the expenses in an easy-to-understand graph. See what’s burning a hole in your pocket and view your car’s fuel economy with ease.
IMPORT AND EXPORT OF EXCEL FILES.
You can export your records as a XLS file for later viewing, furthermore, you can import XLS files to load previous data. CarStory autosaves your expenses so you will never lose an important record ever again.
Fast, stable and easy to use.
- Manage fuel, service, cost infos
- Graphs from fuel data
- Subsequent services in personal google calendar
- Notification form new services
- Calculator with dinamical avg fill-up data
- Image from vehicle
Keywords: My DAT, truck stops, directory, truck stop locator, app, truck stop fuel prices, truck services, travel plazas, rest stops, rest areas, Walmart, CAT Scales, Hotels4Truckers, Find Truck Service, hotels for truckers, directions, map, Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's, freight finder, trucking, Roady's, AM-Best, Blue Beacon, Pacific Pride, truck washes, DAT Trucker Services, DAT Truck Stop
A fast internet connection is highly recommended to complete installation. MyDAT Trucker Services works on most Android smart phones with Android version 2.3.5 or later and with a display resolution of 320x480 or higher.
NEW!! Fuel prices at more locations
NEW!! Truck-friendly Hotels and discounts provided by Hotels4Truckers
NEW!! Truck-friendly services provided by Find Truck Service
NEW!! UI that is tablet friendly
NEW!! Better maps integration
NEW!! Data is stored on your device so you can use without an internet connection
NEW!! Added Pacific Pride directory
Truck Stop & Travel Plaza Directory – get details and directions to truck stops from our directory of thousands of truck stops nationwide and updated daily; including Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's as well as AM-Best, Roady's and other independents. Sort on nearby truck stops by distance, diesel price and parking spaces.
Truck Stop Amenities – see how many parking spaces, showers, fuel lanes, services bays and whether there is WiFi, laundry, truck wash and other amenities.
Diesel Prices - the most complete and up-to-date listing of diesel fuel prices for truck drivers
Truck-Friendly Hotels - find hotels that have parking for big rigs.
Truck-Friendly Services - access to thousands of heavy-duty services nationwide, including mobile repair, repair shops, towing and recovery, truck and trailer dealers and more.
Pacific Pride Directory
Blue Beacon Truck Wash Directory
CAT Scales Directory
Rest Stop Directory
DAT Loads – see loads from the DAT Extended Network.
- All users must agree to the DAT Solutions Terms & Conditions which will appear the first time you launch the application.
- While DAT Solutions endeavors to be as accurate and timely as possible, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability, and provide all information AS IS. Use of MyDAT Trucker Services is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use MyDAT Trucker Services while driving.
- © 2014 DAT Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
App also supports bi-fuel vehicles and estimate consumption between partial refuelings (see FAQ).
- Support bi-fueled vehicles
- Algorithm for calculate average consumption also among partial refuelings (same tank level)
- Clean interface, Holo inspired
- Statistics: average consumption, average monthly expense, total expense, distance traveled, etc.
- Charts: different ways of plotting to monitor the progress of consumption, monthly expense or fuel prices
- Complete management of multiple vehicles
- Completely free and AD-free
- Add a picture to identify the vehicle
- Statistics and Charts redesigned for bi-fuel vehicles
- Backup/Restore data of vehicles and refuelings
- Import/Export data using CSV file
- Different measurement units and currencies supported
- Languages: English and Italian
For more info about App features, check out "Frequently Asked Questions" in the app menu!
If you find a bug or an unexpected behavior please send an email to developer.
This app will help you to calculate:
- fuel consumption of your car;
- fuel cost and fuel volume, necessary for trip;
- distance, which you can drive after refueling.
Different units - mpgUS, mpgImp, km/l, l/100km etc.
Usability is the main feature of the application.
Install “Fuel Calculator” for simplification of fuel calculations.
Key words: fuel economy, consumption, trip