The Amicomed app is meant only for users associated with business partner that are members of the Amicomed program to manage blood pressure. Amicomed provides a digital platform for blood pressure management that combines remote monitoring and lifestyle intervention.
Easily and accurately track your blood pressure: all your data in one place with smart notifications
Nutritional and lifestyle tips: healthy diet and activity suggestions (meal plans and exercise routines).
The AMICOMED App - How it Works:
TRACK: blood pressure tracking and instant personalized feedback
• Measure your blood pressure at home, in your caring physician’s office, or wherever you prefer by using a blood pressure cuff
• Manually enter your readings into the Amicomed App
• You can also add additional info: state at measure, note (optional)
• Receive instant feedback on your last reading and on your blood pressure trend and variability
• Access your blood pressure history at all times (on website and App) both in list and graphical format
• Set personalized targets and reminders (optional)
COACH & PROGRAM: a personalized lifestyle program based on your needs and preferences
• Complete an initial assessment questionnaire to receive the 90-day program that includes:
• A diet (3 meals per day)
• A physical activity program (weekly schedule)
• Blood pressure measurement schedule
• Weekly goals
• Educational content
• Final evaluation on progress throughout the program
PROGRESS: insights on your blood pressure trend in different time bands and adherence in the program
• Graphs for systolic and diastolic blood pressure trends both on the entire body of measurements and in each part of the day
• Export your history and share it with your caring physician.
The program involves moderate commitment for you to achieve results, but it is designed to custom fit your preferences and has been proven to be effective: the AMICOMED results have been presented at major scientific conferences including: the American College of Cardiology (ACC) in Chicago, the American Society of Hypertension (ASH) in New York, the International Society of Hypertension in Seoul, the American Heart Association (AHA) in San Francisco and the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) in Milan.
Find out more on our website www.amicomed.com
The AMICOMED service does not provide any diagnosis, is not to be intended as a substitute for the role of a physician or medication, and is not a blood pressure measurement device.
The AMICOMED service has not been submitted to the Food and Drug Administration for review or clearance.