The topics included are:
-Fetal Echocardiography (FE)
-Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN)
-Adult Echocardiography (AE)
-Fetal Echocardiography (FE)
-Pediatric Echocardiography (PE)
-Vascular Technology (VT)
Over 3000 Flashcards
Over 2500 Quizzes
- SKEEPER can be used for pregnant women (It's available over 25 weeks of pregnancy).
- Uses the electronic stethoscope principle, the doctor’s primary examination and treatment instrument used for the last 200 years since 1816. In addition, it uses ultra modern ‘sound processing technology’ (SKEEPER Compressor Algorithm) optimized for smart phones. SKEEPER provides precision measurement data without the need for additional devices.
- With the ‘Diary’ function, you can record your results in detail by date, gender, age, and condition and continuously check your heart’s health.
- Measurement results can be shared with friends and family members via e-mail, SMS, and SNS channels, like Facebook, Twitter, and Kakao Talk.
- SKEEPER App Series (Heart Rate, Fetal Heart Rate) is developed based on the contract "new technology development agreement" with SAMSUNG Electronics.
- Fetal Heart rate measurements – See total fetal heartbeats & BPM
- Listen to and record your fetal heartbeat
- Real-time pulse graph
- Manage your fetal health records by date & condition
- A range of setting options – graph (enhanced/ amplitude).
- Share results with friends & family via e-mail, SMS, and SNS such as Facebook and Twitter
※ This program is optimized for fetal heart rate measurement and listening to fetal movement, and not effective for use with adults and children.
It is an invaluable encyclopedia of "how-to" for all health professionals providing or interpreting ultrasounds.
It encompasses everything you need to know about the anatomy and normal ultrasound appearances and doppler of the peripheral arteries and veins of the limbs and neck.
Each section contains:
• Detailed scanning techniques.
• Images of probe placement.
• A huge array of normal ultrasound images.
• Colour overlays describing the anatomy seen.
• Spectral and Color doppler images and criteria
Links are also available to useful websites for pathology and embryology.
It has been created by professionals for professionals.
This application should not be used a replacement for formal ultrasound training. Departmental policies and local laws should always be followed.
An invaluable encyclopedia of ultrasound "how-to" for health professionals.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE ENTIRE RANGE OF APPS BY ULTRASOUNDPAEDIA:
• Obstetric ultrasound
• Gynaecological ultrasound
• Urological ultrasound
• Pediatric Ultrasound
• Small parts ultrasound
• MSK upper Limb ultrasound
• MSK lower limb ultrasound
• Upper abdominal ultrasound
• Vascular ultrasound
FHR 5-tier is based on the five-color system developed by Drs. Julian Parer and Tomoaki Ikeda. (AJOG July 2007) The intent of their system is to standardize management of different fetal heart rate tracings. The system divides all fetal heart rate tracings into one of five categories: Green (no acidemia, no intervention required), Blue, Yellow, Orange or Red (evidence of actual or impending fetal asphyxia, rapid delivery recommended). Each color has assigned to it a: a) risk of acidemia, b) risk of evolution to a more serious pattern and c) recommended action.
The NICHD three-tier system of classifying fetal heart rate (FHR) tracings has been criticized for having too wide a range of tracings in “Category II”. Some researchers and clinicians believe that the five-tier color-coded system more effectively classifies EFM tracings. The five-tier system is being adopted by an increasing number of hospitals in the U.S. and in Japan.
FHR 5-tier makes it easier to use the five-color system.
Without the FHR 5-tier app, one must refer to a table with 134 possible combinations of variability, baseline, and decelerations. One must also either memorize or refer to the definitions for mild, moderate and severe decelerations, which are complex and sometimes confusing.
When using the FHR 5-tier app it is not necessary to refer to any other table or chart. Variability and baseline, and the shape, nadir, and duration of decelerations are entered with buttons on the consecutive screens. The app calculates the severity of the deceleration and the color for each tracing. All aspects of the tracing are summarized on the colored results screen, so that the user can quickly communicate with others.
Management recommendations as outlined by Parer and Ikeda are given. These include whether or not the obstetrician needs to be at the bedside; what other personnel should be available; and whether the patient should be moved to the operating room. In addition, conservative management techniques are listed where appropriate. Thus, for Blue, Yellow, and Orange tracings, the final results screen reminds the user to consider actions such as maternal position change, decreasing oxytocin, or amnioinfusion.
As noted by Parer and Ikeda, the guidelines for management may need to be modified for institutions other then theirs, and may even change depending on time of day.
The NICHD Category (I, II, III) is also given on the results screen.
This application is intended as a reference tool for use only by licensed healthcare professionals. This application is not a substitute for each licensed healthcare professional's independent clinical judgment. No medical decision should be based solely on information obtained by use of this tool.
This application tries to faithfully aggregate information from major authorities (see references) and does not introduce or substitute the judgment of the makers of this application for those authorities. If you find any errors in this application, please report them to our website (http://obapps.org/contact.php)
PLEASE USE HEADPHONES TO LISTEN TO PREVIEW OR SAVED RECORDINGS!!!
TRY YOUR HEARTBEAT FIRST AND DO THE NECESSARY ADJUSTMENT IN SETTINGS BEFORE TRYING TO RECORD BABY'S HEARTBEAT!!!
Steps to record
1. Click on Record Button
2. Turn on Airplane Mode, it is mandatory. Provides safeguard against cellphones radio waves.
3. Use Phone's MIC and make sure you are in the quiet surroundings
4. Preview and Save the recording. Please use headphones to listen to preview or saved recordings, you will most probably not hear anything without it.
5. Replay the recording by clicking on the Playlist Button beside Record Button.
As per Google's refund policy, you have the option for refund within 15 minutes of your purchase.
There is no magic, working of this app entirely depends on your phone's hardware. If your phone's microphone can record high fidelity sound (<150Hz) then you will be hearing the beats. We have tested this on few but it can not be tested on the entire gamut of phones this app is available on. We appreciate you downloading the app, help us remove the device from the list of supported device if it does not work on your phone by emailing us. If it does not work please try high fidelity external mic. Also in paid version you can connect your device to your laptop and listen to the recording, as laptop has better sound card there are high chances you will be able to hear the beats.
Also please try different settings and email us filter, frequency and order that worked for you. If you are having issue using this app please give us a chance to rectify before giving a bad review. Still if you are unsatisfied please email us your order id.
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY PREGNANCY!!!
Baby Heartbeats is an android app designed to record fetal heartbeat with just phone's microphone. Baby's heartbeat recording can be shared with your loved ones via email, facebook, twitter etc. This application is developed for last trimester of pregnancy. It is safe to use as AIRPLANE MODE mode is mandatory which cancels all emitted waves from the device (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular, etc.), so you can use your android phone as stethoscope to hear your fetal heartbeats.
Recording depends on the hardware and the custom processing done by the phone manufacturer. You can adjust setting as follows
1. Change the sound source from VOICE_RECOGNITION to MIC. Some manufacturers provide raw sound with either one of them.
2. There are four filtering options, Low Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter.
3. Low Pass Filter use low pass frequency as a cut-off frequency. Low pass frequency is also used by Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter as low cut-off.
3. High Pass Filter use high pass frequency as a cut-off frequency. High pass frequency is also used by Band Stop Filter and Band Pass Filter as high cut-off.
4. There are six various window option that will be used by filters.
5. Filter Order: In audio signal processing, filter order is a delay in samples used to create each output. You can try various filter order for enhanced filtering.
Warning: a delay on the first use may occur as the database is prepared.
version 1.04: now allowing SD card installs.
Versão 1.05: agora pode ser instalado no cartão SD.