- SKEEPER can be used for pregnant women (It's available over 25 weeks of pregnancy).
- Uses the electronic stethoscope principle, the doctor’s primary examination and treatment instrument used for the last 200 years since 1816. In addition, it uses ultra modern ‘sound processing technology’ (SKEEPER Compressor Algorithm) optimized for smart phones. SKEEPER provides precision measurement data without the need for additional devices.
- With the ‘Diary’ function, you can record your results in detail by date, gender, age, and condition and continuously check your heart’s health.
- Measurement results can be shared with friends and family members via e-mail, SMS, and SNS channels, like Facebook, Twitter, and Kakao Talk.
- SKEEPER App Series (Heart Rate, Fetal Heart Rate) is developed based on the contract "new technology development agreement" with SAMSUNG Electronics.
- Fetal Heart rate measurements – See total fetal heartbeats & BPM
- Listen to and record your fetal heartbeat
- Real-time pulse graph
- Manage your fetal health records by date & condition
- A range of setting options – graph (enhanced/ amplitude).
- Share results with friends & family via e-mail, SMS, and SNS such as Facebook and Twitter
※ This program is optimized for fetal heart rate measurement and listening to fetal movement, and not effective for use with adults and children.
It is an invaluable encyclopedia of "how-to" for health professionals providing or interpreting ultrasounds.
It encompasses everything about 1st,2nd and 3rd Trimester scanning.
Each section contains:
• Detailed scanning techniques
• An huge array of normal ultrasound images with colour overlays describing the anatomy seen.
• Schematics of anatomy and biometric measurements
• Growth charts, graphs and biochemistry information (AFI, umbilical artery, bHCG, AC,BPD...)
• Precise explanation of the 2nd trimester morphology scan
• 3rd trimester Doppler is covered in detail.
• Placenta, umbilical cord evaluation
• Multiple pregnancy and how to determine chorionicity
Links are available to other visit websites for pathology and embryology.
It has carefully been created by professionals for professionals.
This application should not be used a replacement for formal ultrasound training. Departmental policies and local laws should always be followed.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE ENTIRE RANGE OF APPS BY ULTRASOUNDPAEDIA:
• Obstetric ultrasound
• Gynaecological ultrasound
• Urological ultrasound
• Pediatric Ultrasound
• Small parts ultrasound
• MSK upper Limb ultrasound
• MSK lower limb ultrasound
• Upper abdominal ultrasound
• Vascular ultrasound
* Records overtime changes in hemodynamic parameters: continuous blood pressure, cardiac output (CO), cardiac index (CI), systemic vascular resistance (SVR) and stroke volume (SV).
* Creates a graphic display of the user’s fluctuation of his hemodynamic and cardiovascular state with threshold indicators.
* Records sessions for future references.
* Sends recorded sessions to cardiologists, consultants, and other medical specialists.
We currently supports the following models by Contec:
A tool completely designed for the Specialist, it is able to monitor and synchronise the progress of every patient's pregnancy from their SmartPhone or Tablet Android.
iObstetrics encompasses all the functions needed to care for your patients until delivery, today is the most complete in the world!
Thanks to the Statistics section each doctor will be able to monitor their own activity. Furthermore, to protect the privacy of each professional, iObstetrics will record the data inserted in a private space, which no one else will be able to access.
The uses of iObstetrics in detail:
- Duo Date Calculator
- Amenorrhoea period and approximate CRL
- Sonographic Dating Calculator
- Calculation of sonographic differences
- Sonographic Age Age and Expected delivery date
- Private Database of your own patients
- Monitoring synchronised to each patient
- Personal notes on visits or prescriptions
- Patient management by name, week or pregnancy trimester
- Planning appointments synchronised with the system's calendar
- Foetal biometry synchronised to each patient
- Foetal Biometry synchronised to each patient
- Doppler synchronised to each patient
- Activity statistics broken down into weeks/months/trimesters/years
- Calculation of weight of the foetus using 3 different formulas
iObstetrics, an ordinary support tool for extraordinary professionals!
* Essential information regarding aortic, mitral, pulmonary and tricuspid stenosis, aortic and mitral regurgitation
* An overview of important differential diagnoses
* A summary of Doppler data for prosthetic aortic and mitral values
Warning: a delay on the first use may occur as the database is prepared.
version 1.04: now allowing SD card installs.
Versão 1.05: agora pode ser instalado no cartão SD.