With I Paid a Bribe, our focus is not so much on big-ticket corruption (what we call ‘wholesale’ corruption), but more on petty corruption (what we call ‘retail’ corruption) – the kind that confronts ordinary citizens in our daily lives for services that we are legitimately entitled to from our government – getting a driver’s license, a birth certificate, registering a purchase of property and so on.
Report a bribe freely and fearlessly
You can start reporting a bribe by entering a few details about the incident.
Share with Senior Officials, Central Vigilance Commission & the media
Once we verify the aunthenticity of the report, we go out of our way to report it to the concerned officials and take action.
Resolve to create change
Your report could be the one to join the list of growing success stories in the fight against corruption.
· I PAID A BRIBE - Add a report on why you paid a bribe and to whom. Read reports on find out why citizens have paid a bribe, for what services and how much
· I AM A BRIBE FIGHTER - Did you say ‘no’ when someone asked for a bribe? Tell us your stories and you might just be the ‘Champion of change’
· I MET AN HONEST OFFICER – Met a good guy in the system? Add a report here. Also read reports about the good guys in the system who still exist.
· ASK A QUESTION - Don’t want to pay a bribe, need urgent support and answers to your question? Ask your question.
· HOW TO - Don’t want to pay a bribe? Know the complete process and procedures so that you could stay aware and fight corruption.
· IN THE NEWS TODAY - Where you get to know all the latest issues against bribe taking and giving, Indian black money, Indian anti-corruption movements and more.