Play over 16 unique levels full of Stunning Visuals!
Find all the objects ranging from birds and butterflies, to antiques, and other household items!
Fun for all ages - play at night for an extra haunting experience!
Over 16 unique illustrations chock full of objects to find!
Hint button to aid you if you can't find all the items in the scene!
Well balanced gameplay - Fun for adults, but also easy for children to get into
Haunting and beautiful scenes that are reminiscent of Haunted Mansions and Creepy Woods, and Houses
Skip a level and play it later if you can't complete it!
A scary, haunted, fantastic adventure await you in this scary, frightful, horror-filled hidden object quest game!
Enjoy playing this game with the new magnifying glass feature to zoom in on objects more easily, especially useful when searching for those hard to find objects.
The little red hen finds some wheat and asks for help from the other farm animals: cat, duck and goose - but none of them want to help. Maybe you can help the little red hen find what she needs to plant and harvest the wheat.
Based on the Oxford University Press edition of The Little Red Hen, this hidden object puzzle game features stunning art and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders. Each brain-teasing level unfolds a scene from the book with beautiful illustrations and audio excerpts.
• Audio narration and book scene illustrations in each level!
• Many gorgeous fairy tale scenes across lots of challenging hidden object games levels
• Two puzzle modes of free game play: find by picture or by word
• Magnifying glass feature to zoom in on those hard to find objects
• A fun and enjoyable free game for kids to fall in love with reading and classics education
• Among the best educational games for kids and adults to develop visual and spatial puzzle solving skills
• Award-winning audio and illustrations from Oxford University Press
Que’s Find the Difference game by Querika is one of those Puzzle games that will keep you engrossed for hours on your Android smartphones and Tablets.
Highlighting differences on artistically drawn freehand drawings will engross players for long hours. Differences are intelligently embedded in each drawing making players to work hard to find them.
Que’s Find the Difference is undoubtedly one of the most Unique Image comparison Brain & Puzzle game available on Google play store. The game will bring back the nostalgic moments when people use to Play “Find the Difference” games on Comic sections of Newspapers.
Que’s Find the Difference features:
- Completely FREE
- Artistically Drawn free-hand Images
- Multiple Levels
- Facebook & Twitter Integration
- Racing Against Time to score more
How to Play:
- Launch Que’s Find the Difference on your Android
- Tap on the Locked Levels
- Tap the Difference on screen to Highlight it
- Complete the Level in less time to Score More
- Unlock new Levels by Finding differences on Each Featured Image
So be ready to flex your Mind Muscles and for Awesome Puzzle Gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!
For more info about the game & to for Other Exciting & Addictive Puzzle Games by Querika, Visit Developer’s official website:
Do you find the duplicate icon on the screen?
On screen you see a series of icons, but only one appears twice. Once in the upper half and once in the lower half of the screen. Find it as fast as possible and tap on it.
In One Player mode you play against either the time or you have to find a certain number of duplicate symbols. Your personal record is saved so that you can compete against yourself.
Play Findlii against friends.
In Two Player mode, the screen is split. The players sit facing each other. The goal is the same. Find the duplicate icon faster than your opponent and tap on it on your half of the screen.
Rock Paper Scissors is out. Play Findlii!
The free version in two-player mode is limited to 20 games. In addition, advertising banners are displayed.
Do you like the game you get the full version "Findlii" from the Android Market, where there are no restrictions and no banners. Thank you.