Questo is the award-winning mobile app for walking tours and city games which you can play in more than 45 cities: London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Vienna, Budapest, Florence, Rotterdam, Zurich, Bucharest and many more.
Questo helps you visit cities by following clues and solving riddles to discover popular and hidden attractions with fascinating local stories. Each walking tour you explore is based on a specific theme, which is inspired by movies, books, historical facts or legends. In London, for instance, you can explore the city as Sherlock Holmes or Isaac Newton, while in Paris you can play as Hemingway or Picasso.
Why should you go on a Questo Walking Tour & City Game?
- budget friendly: the price of a quest ranges between 5 and 20 EURO for 4 different devices
- flexibile: you can start and stop the walking tour whenever you want
- private: explore on your own pace, without depending on the schedule on a large group or a tour guide
- fun: follow clues and solve puzzles to discover new places and stories
To this date, more than 50.000 people have finished a quest while walking more than 150.000 kilometers to discover popular and hidden attractions, as well as urban legends and fascinating stories. As of today, the app has over 100 available walking tours and city games (quests) created by a growing network of local content creators and storytellers.
Our city explorers like to describe the game as a mix of treasure hunts, escape rooms, interactive tourist app, city sightseeing tour, trip planner and free walking tour.
Over the past years, Questo has received several awards:
+ People’s Choice Award at Phocuswright Europe in 2019
+ Social Impact Award by Booking.com, in 2018
+ Best Travel App Award at eTravel Awards 2017
The Questo Walking Tours and City Games are perfect for:
- couples looking for new things to do together while visiting a city,
- families with children who are eager to discover cities, learn amazing stories and have a fun city activity,
- teenagers who want to have fun with their friends and
- business and solo travelers in search of adventure and city sightseeing tours created by locals
All the quests are built either by a local insider, a storyteller or an experienced tour guide and include both must-see popular attractions, and hidden places (restaurants with local cuisine, authentic craft workshops, neighborhood bars, leisure areas and many more), that only locals usually know about.
Whether you are travelling or if you're a local looking for things to do or things to see in the city, you can find a city tour (quest) that suits your interests. One day you can save a princess trapped in an ancient castle, the next one you go to the year 3200 and protect the present.
Questo is currently available in 12 countries (United Kingdom, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark and South Korea) and 45 cities (London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Vienna, Seoul, Zurich, Copenhagen, Budapest, Florence, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Bucharest, Cluj, Sibiu, Brasov, Sighisoara, and many others)
What are you waiting for? Play a quest today!