Please take a picture of a black text on a white background, otherwise it won't work.
The app will recognize the text from your picture and translate it automatically. You can use this program in restaurants, airports, train stations, buses, etc. This application supports the following languages : Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, German, Greek, English, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Now you have a Solution!
Menu Translator shows you a translation of menus by just placing a Smartphone camera on top of the actual text that you want to translate.
Here is How it works:
1. Download the Menu Translator
2. Download the language dictionary you want to translate
3. Start the application and simply place a Smartphone camera in front of the text you would like to translate. AR translator with word recognition camera will do the rest.
It is that Easy!
Let’s try and experience on-the-go translation application.
And order right menu at the right time！
1) The accuracy will be affected if the font on the menu is uncommon, or too large or too small. It may not read properly if the menu names are too unique.
2) In the environment where it is too bright or too dark will reduce the accuracy of the Menu Translator.
3) Use of Menu Translator will NOT incur any data transmission fee for your phone, because this translation process does not require network connectivity.
4) Menu Translator can be used on any Smartphone or Tablet equipped with camera and running Android 2.3 or above.
*Hutchison 3 hk shall be the only mobile operator in Hong Kong which provides Menu Translator.
Note: If you upgrade from the free version, you will have 2 installed applications, Free Translator and Talking Translator. The free one version remains the same.
With the "Speaking translator" language barriers are not terrible.
Features "Speaking translator":
- Supports TTS (Text to speech) - Quick translation of the text -to-speech (voice, instant playback of any text, phrase and word).
- Translator has a built-in TTS (Text to speech), that allows you to convert text to speech without installation of additional software. Built-in TTS quality speech superior to other TTS. We recommend to use the built-in TTS, but if you want you can use any other.
- Voice recognition in all supported languages.
- Automatic detection of language speaking.
- Displaying on the screen spoken phrases and listen again, and also preservation of audio files
- Text scanning from the picture.
"Speaking translator" supports the following languages:
Russian , English , German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish , Greek , Arabic , Spanish, Ukrainian , Swedish, Bulgarian, Czech , Danish, Korean, Dutch , Finnish, Croatian, Hungarian, Portuguese , Romanian, Polish, Icelandic, Hindi , Indonesian , Hebrew , Norwegian , Serbian , Malay , Slovak, Swahili , Welsh , Latin, Vietnamese, Basque, Afrikaans, Catalan .
Keywords: language, translator, foreign, translation, automatic, phrase, travel, abroad, dictionary
-Translate text in more than 50 languages (speech to text)
-Dictate text instead of typing it
-Listen to the translations (text to speech)
Supported languages :
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
We use advertising platform StartApp. In this regard, some antivirus programs can identify the application as dangerous software. We guarantee that there no threat for your device.
This translator will turn your mobile device into a simultaneous interpreter, which is always with you. Travel, communicate, hold business negotiations with Speak and Translate. In any country as at home! Voice translator automatically detects and converts speech into one of 100 foreighn languages. Want to go to another country, but do not know whether there will be online? Not a problem - save favorite phrases in Favorites and pronounces them offline. Learn languages, check your pronunciation or use Speak and Translate as a dictionary or phrasebook. Traveling around the world with it without knowing the language is not a problem anymore!
► Automatic language detection
► Several modes of operation
► Google and Microsoft translation services use
► Communication in a dialogue mode without additional clicks
► The possibility to play any previously translated phrase from Favorites in OFFLINE
► The possibility to sort phrases in Favorites by category
► The possibility to filter phrases in Favorites by category and language pairs
► Available widgets for fast access to Favorite’s categories and to other program functions
► A visual display of all phrases of a dialogue
► A visual display of the supported mechanisms (voice input, “text to speech”) for each language
► Repeated voice playback of any translated phrase
► Unique algorithm of speech activity detection
► The possibility to translate without pressing the buttons
► The possibility to set the quality of recording
► The possibility to manually set the language for each phrase
► Use the voice translator for foreign language learning
► Improve your vocabulary
► Check your pronunciation
Free version limits:
1) Only Microsoft translation server are available. In PRO-version you can select translation server. The user can select between Google and Microsoft servers. Google server additionally supports 25 languages
2) Limitation for the number of recognized words ONLY if "Language auto-recognition" is selected. Limit for FREE-version is 7 words only
3) Limitation for the number of trials of operation in "live dialog" mode. Limit for FREE-version is 5 only. After it you can restart program to use "live dialog" mode again.
Unlike other translation apps, this one does not solely depend on one web translator. It produces superior spoken translations!
This Translator also stores previous translations in its database and allows you to prepare a set of translations in advance and play them back later without the need for internet and expensive data roaming.
This application features:
-Translation into any of 54 languages
-Translates English spoken text
-Remembers earlier translations, providing playback without internet
-Just click to playback. Very useful when trying to tell that taxi driver where you want to go.
-Localization for 10 major languages
-Transliteration support for non-latin character sets
-Sleek user interface
Speech translation is provided for the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
This application requires access to the internet to create a new translation.
• Voice Translate: Translate your voice, and read aloud the translate results.
• Translate conversation: the dialogue exchanges like two people.
• Simultaneous multi-language translate: admire the 72 kinds of different languages to express!
It needs an internet connection;
Translate records can always see;
Use long press menu operation of translation data;
You can adjust the settings in use.
Recording: accept your voice message;
SD card: store your translation data;
Network: access to online translation engine.
Voice input support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Czech,German,English,Spanish,French,Indonesian,Italian,Hebrew,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Malay,Dutch,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Turkish,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
Voice playback support:
Afrikaans,Arabic,Bosnian,Catalan,Czech,Danish,German,Greek,English,Esperanto,Spanish,Finnish,French,Hindi,Croatian,Haitian Creole,Hungarian,Armenian,Indonesian,Icelandic,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Latvian,Macedonian,Dutch,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russian,Slovak,Albanian,Serbian,Swedish,Swahili,Tamil,Thai,Turkish,Vietnamese,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional)
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at email@example.com if you have anything to say about the app.
Some user Reviews:
"Lumia has 'CITY LENS'? Well we've 'STREET LENS'! Proud to be an android user!" - Haroon
"First time I've found an app so cool it is actually worth rating." - Jacob
"No glitches or problem whatsoever. Works very smooth." - Abhishek
Keywords: maps, places, directions, local search, traffic, transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
★TS Translator supports 2 languages (any 2 languages among Korean,English,Japanese,Chinese,French,German,Spanish,Thai,Indonesian,Vietnamese), so you can easily communicate with foreigners.
★60,000+ expressions in native voices
★Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
★Today's talk widget
*2-way translation in 2 languages with voice
*60,000+ expressions in 12 categories
*Replaceable words in expressions
*Today's talk widget
*Q/A styled list function
*Sentence navigating function
*Sentence copying function
*Flip to listen
*Send translation by email or SMS
*voice search feature
Now set yourself free from conventional conversation books and Meet TS Translator for your true tour mate!!
Speak or type any phrase and listen to the corresponding translation in your choice of language.
iSpeech Translator™ Features:
*Translate any text by speaking or typing it
*After typing or speaking the phrase, the translation will appear in the text box
*Cut and paste from web browser, chat applications, emails
*Translate by speaking text in 7 languages (more coming soon)
*Listen to your translations read aloud in 18 languages (more coming soon)
*Share your favorite translations with friends on Facebook
Translations are supported in these languages:
Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese.
By combining voice recognition, machine translation and voice output tTranslate is the first app to make the legendary SciFi dream of a Universal Translator reality.
Over 50 languages
Translate words, phrases and even whole sentences into over 50 languages.
Now for many languages pairs: Dictionaries with additional translation results, meanings and suggestions!
Listen to high-quality voices in most languages.
Simply speak and instantly see your translation! Available for many languages
iTranslate is optimized for use on your big screen tablet.
Share, save & copy
Send a translated text via Email, post it on Twitter, save it to your favorite list or simply copy it.
Turn your phone to the side and type faster with the landscape keyboard.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Only simply speak can automatically translate other languages.
Talk Translator is a good travel helper.
Support more than 20 languages.
Listen to the translations (text to speech).
Speech engine simply setting.
Review talk history message and support text to speech.
Supported languages :
Translates offline without data connection between English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Turkish and Bulgarian in offline mode. Translate offline and save on data roaming charges when you travel!
- translates offline from and to English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Turkish and Bulgarian;
- offline speech synthesis using the TTS voices installed on the device;
- fully functional offline translation without any internet connection;
- automatically detects input language;
- second language button (in the upper left corner) and swap languages button (in the top center of the screen) for easy swapping between the two languages.
- users can report incorrect translations; Help us improve the translation quality!
- offline dictionary between English, Spanish, Turkish, German, French, Italian and Bulgarian;
- recognizes any word form and identifies its features (number, person, gender, etc.)
- displays all the translations for a given word;
- Integration with Moon+ Reader (tm);
- voice output with the built-in Text-To-Speech (TTS) engines for speech synthesis. When started, the application will ask which TTS engine to use. You may set a default one if you don't want to be asked every time;
- please note that the application does NOT provide voice input yet. However, if your device has Android 4.1 there is built-in offline voice typing for English, German, French, Spanish and Italian;
- all translations made will be kept if you want to access them fast.
NEW EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE - OCR
- point your camera at a printed text or sign and the new feature will convert it to text, which can be translated;
- it is important to first set the language of the original text, or the feature will not work properly;
- please crop (select) only the text you want translated, trying to avoid any unnecessary artifacts around it;
- best results are obtained by providing best conditions - by using higher resolution cameras, good light, and normal angles. Colored text, fancy fonts or non-uniform background won't help. Try as many times as necessary to obtain best result;
- the camera is trying constantly to auto focus the original text. Try to keep your hand steady to get the best shot.
- you are getting this feature for free currently - we would like to hear back from you to improve it.
You can test the translation without buying the app at http://offline-translator.com or by downloading one of our free applications.
Help us improve the translation quality (and get a free update) by translating text and suggesting better translations for SkyCode at http://itranslate4.eu
If you encounter problems with the app, please contact our customer support!
NOTE: We have implemented the new Licensing policy - as required by the Google Play platform. On first start, the application starts working in Limited mode (some features are disabled). You need to switch on your internet connection once to allow checking your license, and if the check succeeds, you will be able to use your application with all features enabled for a period of time. Be warned that Google's Licensing server sometimes responds slowly - so be patient.
Keywords: offline, translator, translate, translation, english, german, french, spanish, italian, bulgarian, turkish, photo, picture, OCR, signs, voice
More from developer
Instantly translate printed words from one language to another with your built-in video camera, in real time!
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY: The included demo modes recognize the same words as the language packs available for purchase.
Language Pack pricing: $4.99 each
+ English ⇆ Russian
+ English ⇆ Spanish
+ English ⇆ French
+ English ⇆ Italian
+ English ⇆ German
+ English ⇆ Portuguese
Try out the included modes first so you can see the technology in action. These built-in examples recognize words in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
- Reverse Words (spell all words backwards)
- Erase Words (digital white-out)
Word Lens gives you translation on the go:
- NO NETWORK required - results appear immediately on your video screen when you need it, anywhere in the world.
- Easy to use, like the regular camera
- Look up translations by typing them in, or clicking on a word.
Notes for getting the best quality out of your translations:
- Best used on clearly printed text (e.g. signs, menus)
- DOES NOT recognize handwriting or stylized fonts
- It's not perfect, but you can get the general meaning!
- Keep text in focus by holding it at least one hand-length away and tap-to-focus if autofocus is struggling.
- Turn on the flashlight (if available on your device)
- Zoom in (if available on your device)
Some features are device dependent. Not all device cameras can zoom, nor do all devices have a flashlight.
Having trouble? We want to hear from you! Email us at:
Hardware Controls: Take Pictures and Videos: Used to access the camera so we can translate what it sees.
Network Communication: Market Billing Service: Used to purchase language packs.
Network Communication: Full Internet Access: OPT-IN ONLY: Used only if you opt-in to submit errors and anonymous usage statistics to Quest Visual to help improve the product.
Network Communication: View Network State: OPT-IN ONLY: Used only if you opt-in to submit errors. Data is only reported if you opt-in and you are online and you are not roaming.