The numbers don't add ip I mean the overlays area very nice, but if you stack up cpu load vs cpu usage ,the load will show about 50% usage jumping up and down, but usage will give just 2 ,3 % to top apps
Thought it would help, never worked Down loaded, followed instructions, ran it, screen gave a message that the app had stopped. Uninstalled app, re-installed, ran again, same problems. Doesn't work. I have a LG L stylest and just updated all system O.S. 2 days prior
This is a great help when developing, especially when using background processes. I also liked the PDF export to email function, came useful when I wanted to share the reports. It would be great if we could also save those reports locally and track the improvements through time, to see if the app changes worked or not.
Ehh, who cares? Doesn't do anything for other apps. So what's "tune up kit" supposed to mean? These kind of apps should be ext sd card compatible so we can store it out of main memory, and use it later for novelty moments. Certainly shouldn't be taking up any main memory.
Really help to to know app using more watt, cpu & gpu on my device. Also can help developer to improvement our apps. Thanks to develop this app.
Not useful to me
• Enabled app rating on Snapdragon 820 devices
• Improved estimated power readings on non-Snapdragon devices
• Improved processor thermal reporting
• Added processor temperature support for Snapdragon 820-based devices
• Fixed thermal reporting issues on devices like the Nexus 6P
• Added Screen Brightness support on non-Snapdragon devices
• Improved Android M permission handling