Great customer support, worked great for me. Also do you need a Qualcomm processor to run this app. It crashed on one of my Nexuses that is using an Nvidia processing unit...
The numbers don't add ip I mean the overlays area very nice, but if you stack up cpu load vs cpu usage ,the load will show about 50% usage jumping up and down, but usage will give just 2 ,3 % to top apps
Thought it would help, never worked Down loaded, followed instructions, ran it, screen gave a message that the app had stopped. Uninstalled app, re-installed, ran again, same problems. Doesn't work. I have a LG L stylest and just updated all system O.S. 2 days prior
I wanted to give you guys less But i couldn't leave a comment..great that you made a detector for the apps of you made and have been preverted into control ware by hackers ...but WTF..you dont make a remover and dont tell me to get firmware cause it wont let you get it..or go and factory reset..that dont work either..and its rooted its self in my phone and anytime its plugged into a computer it either crashes or infects it..so what can i do execpt abandon all me email addresses as they are infected too and photos everything..
Remarkable!!! This is the best application for System Profiling.
Good. Still going and NO errors found
• Enabled app rating on Snapdragon 820 devices
• Improved estimated power readings on non-Snapdragon devices
• Improved processor thermal reporting
• Added processor temperature support for Snapdragon 820-based devices
• Fixed thermal reporting issues on devices like the Nexus 6P
• Added Screen Brightness support on non-Snapdragon devices
• Improved Android M permission handling